|What Documents are needed for Umrah|
Saudi Government issues Umrah visa every year between 1st Rabul Awwal and 30th Shaban.
New Laws of Umrah 1428 H:
Terms and Conditions.
For Indians holding Foriegn Passports.
Any person who is Indian by Origin but is holding a Foriegn Passport must provide is
Conditions from the Airlines
A) Passengers traveling with Umrah Visa should note the following conditions:
1. As per Saudi Government Policies, Umrah Visa Holders can Enter or Depart from Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International Airport - KAIA) or Madinah (Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Airport at Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah) airports only.
One of these two destinations must be the 1st embarkation point for Hajj and Umrah Visa Holders. Noncompliance of this condition by Pax who use SV online booking engine may result in unfavorable consequences, to whoever violates, in which case the violator will solely bear the responsibility and the consequences resulting from such violation, including non-refundability of tickets.
2. Umrah visa holders must have a valid air ticket with confirmed round trip/ onward bookings.
B) Passengers traveling with Hajj Visa should note the following conditions:
1. As per Saudi Government Policies, HAJJ Visa Holders can Enter or Depart from Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International Airport - KAIA) or Madinah (Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Airport at Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah)airports only.
2. Hajj visa holders will Enter & Depart from Hajj Terminal (not the regular SV Terminal)
3. Umrah visa holders are not allowed to use it for Hajj purpose.
4. During the official Hajj Period, Muslim Passengers holding Visit or Business visas are not allowed to arrive at Jeddah or Madinah airports. However, they can enter via RUH or DMM airports.
5. Non-Muslim passengers holding Visit or Business visas are permitted to travel via any airport in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the Hajj Period.
6. Hajj Passenger will not be accepted for boarding to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after the last date of entry set by the Ministry of Hajj.
Further details about Hajj and Umrah can be obtained from the link to the MINISTRY OF HAJJ, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Web site: http://www.hajinformation.com