Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Does Malang Means? Who is a Malang? A Few Famous Malangs....  (Read 9600 times) Average Rating: 0
mazhar rehmani
Jo Bhi Chaho Wo Milega Ek Ishi Tatbir Se, Shart Ye Hai Ishq Karle Pahle Apne Pir Se.
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« on: October 25, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »

Mallang means something along the lines of "the highest level of loving" its having more marifaat, more than just being someone who does what is obligatory in his religion when someone is a Mallang they give their all to the Ahlul Baiyt ( sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam), so a drug doer or someone who doesnt follow sharia cannot then be a Mallang.

I have heard that the shift of malang started from Hazrat Jamaludine Janeman Jannati(rehmatullah alaih) who was the mureed and khalifa of Hazrat Badidudine ZInda Shah Madar (radi ALlah anhu), He was the son of Hazrat Gaus-E-Pak (radiAllah anhu) sister and was born by the blessings of Hazrat Badidudine ZInda Shah Madar(radi ALlah anhu), He use to do the zikr caled Habsh-E-Dum, in which he  use take one breath after 6 mnths and use to do zikr in such state, due to the excess of this zikr blood use to come from his head, when his pir sahab Hazrat Badidudine ZInda Shah Madar(radi ALlah anhu) came to no about this state he went to see him and rubbed some mud on his head, from that day Hazrat Janeman Jannati(rehmatullah alaih) did not cut his hair as the hand of his blessed pir has touched his head and due to which his hair grow so long, which later he use to fold around as a turban.

One has to follow the silsila-e-madariya to become a malang.

Some of the famous Malaangs or Auliyas of Madaria Silsila

Hazrat Sayed Badiuddin Zinda Shah Madar (RA) also known as Qutb-ul-Madar (RA)
http://www.zindashahmadar.org/chillah.html
http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/dargah/Kanpur.htm

Hazrat Peer Haji Malaang(RA) ( The Most famous Malang Awliya in the World )
http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/dargah/Mumbai.htm#2

Hazrat Qutb Shah Ghori Baba (RA) - ( The most famous dargah of Kolar in karnataka more than 1000 year old )
http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/dargah/Kolar.htm

Hazrat Sangh Shah Vali (RA) in Kolar
http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/dargah/Kolar.htm

Hazrat Malang Shah Valli (RA) in Devanahalli ( Devanahalli the birth place of Hazrat Tippu Sultan Shaheed (RA) and Bangalore's Airport in Devanahalli )

Hazrat Iqrar Ali Shah Chishty (RA), Bangalore ( One of the Great Auliya Allah )
http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/dargah/Banglore.htm

Hazrath Zulfiqhar Shah Wali ( (Rahmatullahi Allaih)) / Hazrath Roshan Malang Shah Baba ( (Rahmatullahi Allaih)) (Ashirkhana Street, Kamaraj Road Cross), Bangalore
http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/dargah/Banglore.htm

Dargah sahreef of Hazrat Malang Shah Valli ( Rahmatullah Allaih )
http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/dargah/Davangere.htm

Auliya Naksh Kudrat Pe Lakho Salam, Panjatan Ki Sayadat Pe lakho Salam,
Fazl-e-Rehman Se Azmat Nabi Ki jo Sikhi, Is Mujadid Ki Jidad Pe Lakho Salam,
Qadri,Naqshbandi Wa Chishti Gulon Ki, Karam Pash Nighat Pe Lakho Salam,
Jise Bibi Zohra Banaye Hai Beta, Fazl-e-Rehman Ki Nisbat Pe Lakho salam.
[/b]
plz visit : http://hazratfazlerehman.com
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: October 25, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »

khaleelrazack99

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »

subhaanallah important post. jazakallahu khair

Nigah-e-Wali Mein Yeh Taseer Dekhi Badal teh Hazaroon Ki Taqdeer Dekhi
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »

Altaf Sultani
Ba Tufel-e-Sayed Akhtar Shafiq Sultani Subhani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 11:21:03 AM »

subhan Allah..jst loved it

Farid Kaale mainde kaprey, kaala mainda wais,
Gunahan Bharehan mai pheraan, Lok kahe dervesh
Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 03:58:37 PM »

very important post

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
shabbirbijli
ACE Member
Board Member

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 09:53:33 AM »

Subhan-ALLAH very Interesting post

ISHQ-E-RASOOL(  Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him ) ) IS THE SOUL OF IMAN.
ISHQ-E-NABI HO TO IBADAT QUBUL HAI,
WARNA LAKH SAJDE KARO SAB FUZUL HAI
mazhar rehmani
Jo Bhi Chaho Wo Milega Ek Ishi Tatbir Se, Shart Ye Hai Ishq Karle Pahle Apne Pir Se.
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 08:15:58 AM »

jazakALLAH..........

Auliya Naksh Kudrat Pe Lakho Salam, Panjatan Ki Sayadat Pe lakho Salam,
Fazl-e-Rehman Se Azmat Nabi Ki jo Sikhi, Is Mujadid Ki Jidad Pe Lakho Salam,
Qadri,Naqshbandi Wa Chishti Gulon Ki, Karam Pash Nighat Pe Lakho Salam,
Jise Bibi Zohra Banaye Hai Beta, Fazl-e-Rehman Ki Nisbat Pe Lakho salam.
[/b]
plz visit : http://hazratfazlerehman.com
Shah Darvesh
ACE Member
Board Member

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 10:16:00 PM »

VRYYYYYYY NICEEEEEEEEEE SHAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GAR BUG ZARI BAADE SABA,,,, RAUZA E BA SHAHAR E MUSTAFA
BARGO SALAAMI EE GADAA,,,,,BAR RAUZA E AAN MUJTABA
AMMAR9UL3ISLAM

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 08:19:31 PM »

BAANIYE SILSILAAYE DIWAANGAN MADAARIYYA  ---------  MALANG E AAZAM SAYYAD JAMALUDDIN SHAH JAMAAL HAZRAT JAANEMAN JANNATI {R}, JATTI NAGAR , HILSA SHARIF , NALANDA { BIHAR , INDIA }........
Sayyeda Bibi Naseeba Hazrat Sayed Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA), had two sisters. One was Sayeda zainub Bi and other was Sayeda Bibi Naseeba. Among the two sisters, Sayeda Naseeba did not have any children. One day she went to Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA) and requested that every particle of the universe is being blessed by your prayers and I am without a child. Please pray for me too that I have a child in my lap. With this request she got the answer from her brother that you will be blessed with a child but it is all with the dua of Hazrat Zinda Shah Madar RA, he will pray for you, and he will be coming soon here. You place your request before him and if he prays for you then you will surely be blessed by the almighty Allah. It was not much time spent for the waiting of the moment that Hazrat Zinda shah Madar ra arrived in the town and this news spread throughout which encouraged Sayeda Naseeba to go before him. On her request Hazrat Zinda Shah Madar RA gave her an answer that she will give birth to two sons but only if she gives one son to him for spreading the knowledge of Islam. Sayeda Naseeba agreed for the wish and went away. Days passed and when Hazrat Zinda Shah Madar (RA) visited Baghdad for the third time, there were two sons of Sayeda Naseeba Bibi. The elder son's name was Sayed Mohammad and the younger son's name was Sayed Ahmad. Hazrat Zinda shah madar ra stayed in Baghdad for some days. One day when the elder son was playing on the terrace of the house, he suddenly fell down and died on the spot. His mother was in tears and sorrow as she lost her son. But to the instance she had a thought in her mind that this son of hers' was to be given to Hazrat Zinda Shah Madar RA as per the promise she had made to him. So she took the dead body of her son to Hazrat Zinda Shah Madar RA and told him that with his prayers Allah has blessed her with two sons, and according to the promise made she has kept one for herself and the other which was to be given to you is here in the form of a dead body. On this Hazrat Zinda Shah Madar RA was happy and replied that he owns this child now. Weeping said Sayeda Naseeba Bibi that the ones who are dead are not owned by anyone. On this Hazrat Zinda Shah Madar RA stood besides the dead body and said, "ay Jamaluddin Janeman Jannati, get up with the orders of the almighty Allah". The moment these words were uttered by Hazrat Zinda Shah Madar RA, the boy woke up and stood beside him. Later he was known by the same name as Janeman Jannati. He was called by other titles also as Jummanjati, Jamil Shah and Datar, Jamal Shah. His chilla shareef is still present in many parts of the world. His tomb is in Helsa Jatinagar in Bihar. THE ANNUAL URS SHARIEF OF HAZRAT ZINDA SHAH MADAR RA IS CELEBRATED ON THE 15/16/17 OF JAMADUL- AWWAL...

Sayyad madar {r} luck of Sayyeda Bibi Naseeba

Hazrat Sayed Abdul Kadir Jilani Gausey Samnani, had two sisters. One was Sayeda zainub Bi and other was Sayeda Bibi Naseeba. Among the two sisters, Sayeda Naseeba did not had any children. One day in a she went to Abdul Kadir Jilani (may he rest in peace) and requested that even the particles of the universe are being blessed by your prayers and I am without a child. Please pray for me too that I have a child in my lap. With this request she got the answer from her brother that you will be blessed with a child but it is all with the thought of Zinda Shah Madar, if he prays for you, and he will be coming soon here. You place your request before him and if he prays for you then you will surely be blessed by the almighty Allah.

It was not much time to be spent for the waiting of the moment that Hazrat Madar Shah arrived in the town and this news spread throughout which encouraged Sayeda Naseeba to go before him. On her request Hazrat Madar Shah gave her an answer that she will give birth to two sons but only if she gives one son to him for spreading the knowledge of Islam. Sayeda Naseeba agreed for the wish and went away.

Days passed and when Hazrat Madar Shah visited Baghdad for the third time, there were two sons of Sayeda Naseeba Bibi. The elder son’s name was Sayed Mohammad and the younger son’s name was Sayed Ahmad. Hazrat Madar Shah sahib stayed in Baghdad for some days. One day when the elder son was playing on the terrace of the house, he suddenly fall down and died on the spot. His mother was in tears and sorrow as she lost her son. But to the instance she had a thought in her mind that this son of hers’ was to be given to Hazrat Madar Shah Sahib as per the promise she had made to him. So she took the dead body of her son to Hazrat Madar Shah Sahib and told him that with his prayers Allah has blessed her with two sons, and according to the promise made she has kept one for herself and the other which was to be given to you is here in the form of a dead body. On this Madar Sahib was happy and replied that he owns this child now. Weeping said Sayeda Naseeba Bibi that the ones who are dead are not owned by anyone.

On this Hazrat Madar Shah Sahib stood besides the dead body and said, “hey Jamaluddin Janeman Jannati, get up with the orders of the almighty Allah”. The moment these words were uttered by Madar Shah Sahib, the boy woke up and stood beside him. Later he was known by the same name as Janeman Jannati. He was called by other titles also as Jummanjati, Jamil Shah and Datar, Jamal Shah. His chilla shareef is still present in many parts of the world. His tomb is in Helsa Jatinagar in Bihar.
KGNRESHMA

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 04:48:48 PM »

Dear Team,
I enquired with one of my Sufi friend recently” Can I do meditation at Haji Malang Daragh located near the outskirts of Mumbai.”He replied “Depends, to which order does Haji Malang belong?”I answered “I need to check out, maybe do some research and get back to you on this”.

All I knew since years is that this modest “Malang Baba” was always with our family through thick & thin.

Well thanks to this Forum I found the Order to which my beloved Haji Malang Baba belongs:-”Madaria” Silsila & so also the true meaning of the word “Malang “through this thread.
Taking this thread forward, post the question What Does Malang Mean? Who is a Malang? Next relevant question appears to be ;what does Malang Do?
To answer this query of “what does Malang Do”? Pls find below few miracles of “Malang Baba” whose abode is modest but truly he is the very best!
[A word of caution: The miracles mentioned here within are based on personal experiences only & has no referral from any esteemed books Pls]

Stay Cool for Malang Rules!
Malang makes engineers @ of half a Rupee,
With true Faith, Pray & bend down on you Knee.
Definitely “He” aids a pupil in his/her education Fee!

Marriages of daughters @ of Zero INR investment,
Aid comes without any assessment but mouth watering refreshment!
Operation of Cataract @ Zero % Insurance,
While Malang is present devotees need no external assurance!

Befall of treasure at the fag-end of Life,
Malang helps the widows & Devotee’s Wife.
An expert of portal in “Job hunting dot com”,
Pray to Malang & in times of recession pray stay calm!

Says ‘He’,” Malang helps thee in trying time,
 O Ye Soul, thou not helping others in need would be a serious crime.
While you climb my steep mountain, gossip not about the other Devotee,
For People come to me with 18 different Pagdee (Turban)!”
[i.e. Disciples are a mixed bag of pure/impure lot & I welcome One & All say Malang & also Ghareeb Nawaz (peace be upon them)]

Criticizing others faith &/or “Pir” is a big Sin,
Talk not bad about them else; bad moments for “One” shall begin.   
Take my warning seriously “Oh Ye disturbing Souls”,
Clear –Off this Forum in case of disbelief or no Spiritual Goals. [Pls this implies for me too!]
For Malang makes engineers @ of half a Rupee,
With true Faith, Pray & bend down on you Knee.

Kind Note”:-Urs of Haji Malang Baba shall be celebrated on the 31st January 2018 Midnight.

Regds,
Sister Reshma.

LOVE ALL HATE NONE!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: