Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should a Non muslim REVERT to Islam..  (Read 60907 times) Average Rating: 0
Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 03:57:04 PM »

Islam is the only religion which tells u about so many things like
An Islamic perspective: Joking Around, Islam and Divulging Secrets ,An Islamic perspective: Nameemah (Gossiping, Gossip) , Gheebat, Gheebah (Backbiting):

http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=3115.0

http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=3128.0

http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=3129.0

http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=3130.0

These whole board just talks about why a Non muslim should convert to ISLAM the best religion

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 03:57:04 PM »

uzma
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2010, 07:29:58 PM »

why a dead man has the desire to live why people want to live life in the best way and what is the best way to live life??? well probably getting a bachelors degree would be good and having a high income and people appreciating u every time in short the concept of perfect life brings ur personal comfort to ur mind all the luxuries of life for me this concept attains a big NO . people look at initial stages but why they forget that those living such life takes 25 anti ddepressent a day rotting in a old age home by the end of their lives pampering a pet instead ... isthat they dream to live well i have a better offer for them . Attain ur most happily ever now after n always .YOU CAN SPEND A LIFE FULL OF OBLIVION IN TRUE LOVE U CAN ASK THE ONE TO WHOM U LOVE FOR ANYTHING U WANT N AFTER DEATH I ASSURE U TO LIVE IN THE MOST UTTERLY LUXURIOUS WAY U HAVE EVER IMAGINED. all u have to day is to use some senses its time to ask urself questions about ur religion if u have any depression in ur life it means ur religion is not fulfiling ur needs, well i refer u to show some concerns to Quran to listen to recitation n find out a single dubious thing in Islam n if u find the concepts of islam the bestTHEN GO AHEAD EMBRACE ISLAM see m KAABA m Quran m PROPHET[ (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam)] ROZA in pictures atleast you"ll get an eternel ecstacy in love THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER there is no other way other than this I CAN THOROUGHLY GUARANTEE U ABOUT IT

Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2010, 07:29:58 PM »

Fiza
Gem Of Forum
Board Member

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 04:15:57 AM »

As-Salaam-Alaikum ,

Everyone has a different concept to life,different ideas and different way of living. Why would a dead man has a desire to live? There is not one normal soul living on earth who has not the desire to live.Things which you have i.e people believes that happiness will be found through possessions, through money, through wealth, through owning the best houses and cars. And so, you find [that] this person, all that he does or she does is to figure out, “How can I get the most money? What degree should I get; what education, what university, which job, which firm, which company? How can I climb the corporate ladder?” Their entire life becomes achieving wealth, because of which they think they will become happy…You have spent your life hoarding this wealth, amassing fortunes, you’re on the Fordes list of 100 richest people or 50 richest people; you’re one of the most influential people according to Times Magazine.Sure, you’re rich, you’re famous, you’re wealthy, you’re the most evil in terms of sensuality, sure - [but] have you achieved this inner happiness?

''But let me ask you: are you happy in your personal life? Have you achieved what the rest of the people think you have achieved?” all other desires man has acquired after coming on earth, but this desire to live he has brought with him on earth? What are you composed of? You will respond: “I am composed of body and soul. Rooh [soul] and Jasad [body]. I have a body, this physical body, and I have an inner soul, a rooh, and the two put together form life as we know it.” The rooh and the body put together forms life as we know it. So I ask you, “Ok, what is this body made of?” You will say: this body is made of earth, clay, tdeen - which is the earth around us -Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala fashioned this clay, and then blew life into it. So since the body is made of earth, in order to feed the body, we need to feed it with nutrients that come from the earth.Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala gave us a mind, a rooh, an active mind to think - and this rooh, where did it come from? Did it come from this earth? No?Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala says, - [”…and I have breathed into him of My Spirit…” (15:29 and 38:720)].  “They ask you: what is the rooh?” - what is this thing? - “Say: the rooh is from the command of Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala and you don’t have any knowledge except a little bit about it” (17:85) -Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala  created a rooh, Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala created something that He blew into us, and this rooh is form Allah subhanhu wa ta’ala.

What makes us truly human - the body comes and goes; the rooh will be eternal. The rooh will be, either in jahennam or in jennah, with the body, but the body is going to go through many phases. The rooh will not go through any phase. The rooh will always be the rooh.Now how can this rooh be connected to its orginator - Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala?By doing what Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala wants us to do… Fasting… praying… charity… thikr… every single act of worship that we do, it will feed the rooh; it makes the rooh grow stronger. It will make the rooh become more alive, and when the rooh is alive, even if the body is week - subhan Allah, even if the body is dead - when the rooh is alive, it will enjoy blessings from Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala in the hereafter.Even when the body is dead, because the rooh is alive, it will be happy

You don’t enjoy life because you don’t have a real rooh inside of you. You have a half-dead rooh, you have a rooh that is not alive, and that is why Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala calls the person who does not worship Him - He calls him dead:

“Give the example of the one who was dead” -Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala  says - “and We gave him life” (6:122)-

The scholars of tafseer say: this verse applies to the one who was not worshipping Allah, and Allah called him dead. And then Allah says: “We gave him life” by bringing him into My worship, by bringing him into the sphere of connecting himself with Allah.Dear sister, ultimate happiness, ultimate happiness comes from Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala. And in order to get that happiness, we need to establish a connection with Allah. Once we establish a connection with Allah, the world becomes secondary - what we have, alhamdulillah, what we don’t have, alhamdulillah! Our money, our wealth, our fame, our family, our health - everything: we have it, alhamdulillah, we thank Allah, we don’t, we are still thankful and our attitudes are optimistic and hoping for the best form Allah.

Therefore if we can correct our inner state the outer state becomes irrelevant. No matter what we do with ,the body, it will never be satisfied, it will always want more and more and more. But if we feed the rooh, then the body becomes content, and when it becomes content, then and only then is where we find ultimate happiness.

Let me ask you a question, and answer yourself in your own mind this: how do you feel on a day that you’ve read your five prayers? How do you feel after a LONG day of fasting in Ramadan, and you break your iftaar, you’ve been tired physically - how do you feel inside?How do you feel after giving charity to a poor person and nobody knows except Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala, and you fed that person and you gave him money - how do you feel inside of you? I ask you this question: this feeling of joy, of happiness, of fulfillment - can you purchase the feeling by all the money in the world? Can you buy it, can you go to the shop and say: GIVE me this inner happiness that one day’s fasting gave me!

By Allah, YOU know the answer: no, it cannot.You feel fulfilled and happy because of what you have done, because you established a connection with Allah, because Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala has become a part of your life. Your goal, your ultimate destiny is to please Allah, and when it becomes to please Allah, you feel fulfilled. Why do you feel fulfilled? Because this is why Allah created you:

“I have only created men and jinn to worship Me” (51:56) -

When you do what Allah wants you to do, of course you will feel fulfilled. Of course! Allah made you for this purpose. When you do it, you feel fulfilled because you are fulfilling your purpose of life!

You have to give yourself that encouragement - turn to Allah, make du’aa to Allah, and try your best, STRIVE to be a better Muslim. and when you’ve started feeling the TASTE of that sweetness of iman, it will become more addictive to you than ANY other sweetness on this earth. And once you do that, it will become easier to go higher and higher and higher. Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala has says:

- “Know and realize that only through the remembrance of Allah - the worship of Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala has - do the hearts achieve tranquility” (13:28) - You’re not going to find tranquility through ANY other means.

Hasbi Allahu wa ne'mal wakil,Wa`alamu anna feekum Rasul Allah Sallallahu Taala Alaihi Waalihi Wa Sallam
farhakhan.pathan
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 08:05:17 AM »

As-Salaam-Alaikum ,

Everyone has a different concept to life,different ideas and different way of living. Why would a dead man has a desire to live? There is not one normal soul living on earth who has not the desire to live.Things which you have i.e people believes that happiness will be found through possessions, through money, through wealth, through owning the best houses and cars. And so, you find [that] this person, all that he does or she does is to figure out, “How can I get the most money? What degree should I get; what education, what university, which job, which firm, which company? How can I climb the corporate ladder?” Their entire life becomes achieving wealth, because of which they think they will become happy…You have spent your life hoarding this wealth, amassing fortunes, you’re on the Fordes list of 100 richest people or 50 richest people; you’re one of the most influential people according to Times Magazine.Sure, you’re rich, you’re famous, you’re wealthy, you’re the most evil in terms of sensuality, sure - [but] have you achieved this inner happiness?

''But let me ask you: are you happy in your personal life? Have you achieved what the rest of the people think you have achieved?” all other desires man has acquired after coming on earth, but this desire to live he has brought with him on earth? What are you composed of? You will respond: “I am composed of body and soul. Rooh [soul] and Jasad [body]. I have a body, this physical body, and I have an inner soul, a rooh, and the two put together form life as we know it.” The rooh and the body put together forms life as we know it. So I ask you, “Ok, what is this body made of?” You will say: this body is made of earth, clay, tdeen - which is the earth around us -Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala fashioned this clay, and then blew life into it. So since the body is made of earth, in order to feed the body, we need to feed it with nutrients that come from the earth.Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala gave us a mind, a rooh, an active mind to think - and this rooh, where did it come from? Did it come from this earth? No?Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala says, - [”…and I have breathed into him of My Spirit…” (15:29 and 38:720)].  “They ask you: what is the rooh?” - what is this thing? - “Say: the rooh is from the command of Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala and you don’t have any knowledge except a little bit about it” (17:85) -Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala  created a rooh, Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala created something that He blew into us, and this rooh is form Allah subhanhu wa ta’ala.

What makes us truly human - the body comes and goes; the rooh will be eternal. The rooh will be, either in jahennam or in jennah, with the body, but the body is going to go through many phases. The rooh will not go through any phase. The rooh will always be the rooh.Now how can this rooh be connected to its orginator - Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala?By doing what Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala wants us to do… Fasting… praying… charity… thikr… every single act of worship that we do, it will feed the rooh; it makes the rooh grow stronger. It will make the rooh become more alive, and when the rooh is alive, even if the body is week - subhan Allah, even if the body is dead - when the rooh is alive, it will enjoy blessings from Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala in the hereafter.Even when the body is dead, because the rooh is alive, it will be happy

You don’t enjoy life because you don’t have a real rooh inside of you. You have a half-dead rooh, you have a rooh that is not alive, and that is why Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala calls the person who does not worship Him - He calls him dead:

“Give the example of the one who was dead” -Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala  says - “and We gave him life” (6:122)-

The scholars of tafseer say: this verse applies to the one who was not worshipping Allah, and Allah called him dead. And then Allah says: “We gave him life” by bringing him into My worship, by bringing him into the sphere of connecting himself with Allah.Dear sister, ultimate happiness, ultimate happiness comes from Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala. And in order to get that happiness, we need to establish a connection with Allah. Once we establish a connection with Allah, the world becomes secondary - what we have, alhamdulillah, what we don’t have, alhamdulillah! Our money, our wealth, our fame, our family, our health - everything: we have it, alhamdulillah, we thank Allah, we don’t, we are still thankful and our attitudes are optimistic and hoping for the best form Allah.

Therefore if we can correct our inner state the outer state becomes irrelevant. No matter what we do with ,the body, it will never be satisfied, it will always want more and more and more. But if we feed the rooh, then the body becomes content, and when it becomes content, then and only then is where we find ultimate happiness.

Let me ask you a question, and answer yourself in your own mind this: how do you feel on a day that you’ve read your five prayers? How do you feel after a LONG day of fasting in Ramadan, and you break your iftaar, you’ve been tired physically - how do you feel inside?How do you feel after giving charity to a poor person and nobody knows except Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala, and you fed that person and you gave him money - how do you feel inside of you? I ask you this question: this feeling of joy, of happiness, of fulfillment - can you purchase the feeling by all the money in the world? Can you buy it, can you go to the shop and say: GIVE me this inner happiness that one day’s fasting gave me!

By Allah, YOU know the answer: no, it cannot.You feel fulfilled and happy because of what you have done, because you established a connection with Allah, because Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala has become a part of your life. Your goal, your ultimate destiny is to please Allah, and when it becomes to please Allah, you feel fulfilled. Why do you feel fulfilled? Because this is why Allah created you:

When you do what Allah wants you to do, of course you will feel fulfilled. Of course! Allah made you for this purpose. When you do it, you feel fulfilled because you are fulfilling your purpose of life!

You have to give yourself that encouragement - turn to Allah, make du’aa to Allah, and try your best, STRIVE to be a better Muslim. and when you’ve started feeling the TASTE of that sweetness of iman, it will become more addictive to you than ANY other sweetness on this earth. And once you do that, it will become easier to go higher and higher and higher. Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala has says:

- “Know and realize that only through the remembrance of Allah - the worship of Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala has - do the hearts achieve tranquility” (13:28) - You’re not going to find tranquility through ANY other means.

jajaakAllah thanks for sharing fiza
very authenticate and informative
It really meant to boost the faith and imaan
Alhamdulillah

mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 08:27:35 AM »

Allah Kareem kai deen aur kai mazhab dunya main laye magar ismain koi shak nahen ko
Allah Kareem k bazat e Khud jo deen pasand hay Woh Deen e Hanif jo Baad main unkay
Habib e Labib ki waja say Deen e Islam kehlaya pasand hay.

Beshak k har deen o mazhab main Allah Kareem ko pukara jata hay, har koi asmaan ki
taraf ruju karta hay aur is tarah say LA ILAHA ILLALLAH ka iqrar to karta hay magar deen e islam
main khas baat yeh hay k jab tak banda LA ILAHA ILLALLAH k saath MOHAMMAD UR RASOOL ULLAH
ka iqrar nahen karlayta sidq e dil say (ilawa munafiqat k) jab tak daira islam main dakhil nahen
hosakta.

Allah Kareem nay farmaya k agar Mohammad Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam ko paida karna maqsood
nahen hota to main yeh kainaat takhleeq nahen karta
lehaza yeh baat hay haq hay k hamain jo yeh zindagi mili hay woh Allah Kareem k Habib e Labib
Janab e Sarkar e Noor e Mujassam Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam k sadqay mainmili hay.

Aur jaisa k Huzoor Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam nay farmaya k jab taqk insaan k dil main sab say
barh kar meri mohabbat nahen hogi us waqt tak who momin nahen hosakta.

Aur insaan momin o musalmaan jabhe banay ga jab dil o jaan say Kalma e Tayyaba ka iqrar karega.

Beshak Deen e Islam sab say behtreen mazhab hay Kyun k Allah Kareem Rabbul Aalameen hay to
Sarkar e do Alam Noor e Mujassam Rehmat al Lil Aalameen hain Yani donon tamam aalameen k liye hain

Talib e Dua, Sag e Dargah e Aalia MASHORI SHARIF - Faqir Mohammed Atif Minhaj Qasmi Qadri
Altaf Sultani
Ba Tufel-e-Sayed Akhtar Shafiq Sultani Subhani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 09:13:03 AM »

As-Salaam-Alaikum ,

this is the method followed by our Auliya Allah...coz they kept islam on priority and with their deeds and grace of Allah subhan wa ta'ala they are still alive coz they alwz strived hard to purify their heart and soul....tody we guyz take bath and clean our face dont knw hw many time....jst to gain the external beauty...but none strive to gain the inner beauty.....which can be done by gainin control over our nafs...in simpl words by controllin anger, jealousy, greed, lust, ego etc.....

Allah Ta'ala declares:

"Verily, he who has purified the nafs has attained victory, and he who has despoiled it has lost."

"That Day (of Qiyamat) neither wealth nor sons will benefit (anyone), but that person who comes to Allah with a reformed heart."

The first Aayat asserts victory as being the consequence of the purification of the Baatin while the second aayat negates the utility of wealth and sons in the absence of a reformed heart. wealth and sons in the absence of a reformed heart. Imaan and Aqaa’id (Articles of Faith) on which pivots the acceptance of all A’maal (actions), are conditions of the heart (i.e. the Baatin). It is manifest that A'maal are designed for the perfection of Imaan. It is therefore clear that the original purpose is the reformation (Islaah) of the heart by virtue of which man is ushered into the Divine Court of Acceptance and attains the lofty spiritual ranks. This is precisely what is known technically as Tasawwuf.

sis Fiza i just loved reading ur reply....thanx for sharing...

Farid Kaale mainde kaprey, kaala mainda wais,
Gunahan Bharehan mai pheraan, Lok kahe dervesh
benazir

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2010, 12:33:43 AM »

our quranic aayat has solution for each and every human problem be it health wise, money wise or any problem u say. the best religion. ALLAAH SUBHAAN WA TA'AALA's special mercy just because we are from his BELOVED PROPHET(sallallaho alaihi wa sallam)'s ummat.
raja sameer

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2011, 04:31:47 PM »

I am a brahmin and it is expected from me to learn and serve GOD / ALLAH AKBAR/ PARMATMA /RABB .The best thing about Quran -pak is the basis - ALLAH IS THE ONLY ONE TO BE WORSHIPED.The real indian school of thought has also pressed upon the same doctrine,the modus operandi of hindus and also muslims in india / pakistan is deviating from the above basic principle towards creating mushrakoon figures.
so i may not be admitted to muslim relegion but i am very near to it and people like me and my forefathers who taught me this maybe Haneef thought oriented
apoviva
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 01:28:04 PM »

TruthisTruth

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2015, 07:54:38 AM »

Those who are blindly follow a cult called Islam.

You need to understand first about what a religion is. Religiin has nothing to do with paranormal,  it is a basic need for a human who needs mental peace and answer to the question which he can't find by himself. He takes the help of spritual world. But public you will find it very surprised that Islam is nowhere stand near to any religion. It is otherwise a cult. See how.

1. All the religion based on non-violence and peace. Infact religion is way to attain a peaceful lovely life but here you will see muhammad the fabricator of Islam himself killed and ordered killing of people, animals etc.

2. Most religion focuse on practise of self control and self realization away from materialism but here what we see Islam focuse more on hiding those things which may urge person to lose self control. This ways it does not teach self control.

3. Islam is also spread hatredness among its followers. It says hate those who do not recognise allah

4. Like it is mentioned above, all that conception of existing islam from beginning of society is fake. I will prove it later pot.
Angela@Unrem
Angela@UnremXK

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2017, 03:52:56 PM »

Online Dating Site for Men. Find Your Love - http://victoriyaclub.summerhost.info
Angela@Unrem
Angela@UnremXK

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2017, 03:54:06 PM »

Online Dating Site for Men. Find Your Love - http://victoriyaclub.summerhost.info
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: