Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kya Nabi ko Ilm e Gayb tha..?  (Read 22819 times) Average Rating: 0
saedfaruki

« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »

be very very crystal clear what you say.Also get your posts checked for grammar and spelling mistakes. (Rizwan Maniar)

Mushfique,

Bukhari reports From Hazrath Ayesha رضى الله عنه to have said:

"Those of you assign the Apostle of Allah صلى الله عليه و سلم to be knowing five things mentioned by Allah عز و جل create storm of the highest degree."

These five things are being mentioned at the end of Surah Luqman.  

Catch you after sometime.   

"Truth [may be] bitter, but it's result is sweet; falsehood appears to be sweet but it is poisonous in its effect." "Do not sell the Hereafter for the world."(Ali Karmallah Wajhu)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2011, 12:03:24 PM »

Alhamdolillah after U have finished up replying to what has been asked to U i have more verses from Quran, on which ur reply will b required , waiting 4 ur reply to what has been asked to U, hope U dont divert the topic here as seen by many wahabis , deobandis ......................

Kaam woh ley lee jiye, tum ko jo raazi karey,
Theek ho naam e Raza, tum pey karoron durood

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2011, 12:03:24 PM »

saedfaruki

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2011, 12:06:20 PM »

I deny that allegation

"Truth [may be] bitter, but it's result is sweet; falsehood appears to be sweet but it is poisonous in its effect." "Do not sell the Hereafter for the world."(Ali Karmallah Wajhu)
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2011, 12:09:51 PM »

That was exactly what was expected from a maron like U, remember it is the verse of Quran n by denying even a alphabet from Quran u no longer remain a Muslim, ur say here do U still deny that verse Huh

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
mushfique

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2011, 12:15:16 PM »

be very very crystal clear what you say.Also get your posts checked for grammar and spelling mistakes. (Rizwan Maniar)

Mushfique,

Bukhari reports From Hazrath Ayesha رضى الله عنه to have said:

"Those of you assign the Apostle of Allah صلى الله عليه و سلم to be knowing five things mentioned by Allah عز و جل create storm of the highest degree."

These five things are being mentioned at the end of Surah Luqman.   

Catch you after sometime.   

wow kya baat hai....so this means that if some one says that our Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam has the knowledge of unseen apart from the five things of unseen which Allah alone knows is right?
Mushfique

Agar Gaiti Sarasar Bad Girad, Chiragh-e-Chishtiyan Hargiz Namirad.
mushfique

« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2011, 01:04:26 PM »

Saed Faruki presenting replies for your previous explanations:

Janab, Main to soch raha tha ke aap toh Allah عز و جل ke noor se dekhne wale. So figure out.

BTW, Thanks for bearing with me. Appreciate your patience.

Our city is lashed with heavy rains,(Allah's عز و جل Rahmath baras rahi hai) power outages etc and also busy with weekend chores, will post a reply to all your questions Insha Allah.

Shayad aapke nazar mein Lashing is called as rehmat of Allah. Lashing is a word used to show that it is azab on someone hope you can choose better words to represent the rehmat of Allah. Anyways noor se dekhna and all will come later. Now for a quick review on your reply and see what have you got.

1)   Do you now know that Ilme Gaib as asked in your language was COINED by whom?
Indian sub-continent scholars. (I think)
2)   Do you now know the difference between Ilme Gaib and Wahi or you are still researching it?
yes, Ilm-e-gaib = secret, closed and wahi=open, revealed.
3)   Do you now know that the word Ilme Gaib exists in Quran.
The truth is Quran was revealed in Arabic. I no where found the word exactly as Ilm-e-Gaib

The truth is that you have not read the reply given before where I had given the exact verse from Quran where Allah has said ILME GAIB in ARABIC as ILMUL GAIB. This shows that how you are just trying to hatch your egg and then shut your eyes to all the other proofs. Just a good Wahabee trick.
Ilme Gaib as per you is COINED (In your language) by indian scholars so reply back about the quranic verse where Allah himself has said ILMUL GAIB:
53:35 Does he have knowledge of the unseen (ILMUL GAIB), so he sees?
Ilme Gaib as translated by you means SECRET and you are here for a discussion? What man, I think we all here are wasting time discussing issues with the MYSORE PRINCE ……as he himself does not know the meaning of the word Ilme Gaib!!!
By the way let the INDIANS enrich you with its meaning which is as follows:
Ilm means knowledge. Gaib means unseen. Ilme Gaib means Knowledge of Unseen.

4) Do you now know that our Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam was bestowed with the knowledge of unseen by Allah.
No. You are using your indeginious formula (1+1) =11 again. (Smart Alec Dont play with words).

I now produce to you a hadees sharif which you have to reply back explaining what you have understood from it, which is as follows:
A man from Banu `Amir, after asking the Prophet  certain questions, said: "Is there any unseen left which you do not know?" whereupon the Prophet  said: "Allah knows better than that, and there is a kind of Unseen knowledge which Allah alone knows: With Him is knowledge of the Hour. He sends down the rain, He knows what is in the wombs, no soul knows what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knows in what land it will die (31:34)."
Ahmad narrated it and Ibn Kathir mentions it in his Tafsir for Sura Luqman.

5)The statement of Gause Azam radiallahu which you have used, produce the proof for the same. For your help and easiness i want the name of the book its page number and who wrote it and its authenticity.

which statement be precise.

am surprised that you are not aware of his works.

tut tut tut,

I like your enthusiasm to learn and you are extremely desperate to know about these books. Until now you might have read concocted books.

No, No, I dont need your help and ease. Allah's عز و جل help will suffice for us believers. فإن مع العسر يسرا So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief

Insha Allah.

what ever i have quoted are from his literary works like Futuh Al Ghaib, Al Fath Ar Rabbani etc.

(Do they sound familiar... or do I hear someone's brain creaking. Oh my god what did i utter!!!! we are sitting 1000's of miles away from each other (and I can hear your brain creak) and you will jump to conclusion that "Kahin usko ilm-e-ghaib toh nahin." strange and funny na. (thumma thumma thumma Naudhbillah)

I just cannot believe you are saying, which statement, be precise? Fire in the mountain RUN RUN RUN….. However, to refresh your mind we need proof for the following statements of yours:
therefore lets check with Piran-e-Pir What he has to say about it as we all have accepted him,love him and hopefully will clear all the doubts.

He says there are 4 kinds of knowledge:

The first is the religious knowledge i.e. the Shariah or the exoteric laws of Islam. They concern with the outer aspects of human life in the temporal world.

The second is the mystical knowledge, or the knowledge relating to the innermost being. It is the interiorisation of the Shariah in itself.

The third is the knowledge of Allah عز و جل

The fourth is the knowledge of the Ultimate Truth or the Reality.

In another sermon Ghaus-e-Azam classified knowledge into two types: That which is acquired from human beings and second which is revealed by Allah عز و جل which is termed as 'ILM-e-LADUNNI' or inspired knowledge. Hence my doubt about who has has coined this word ilm-e-gaib.
Mysore prince for your kind Info I am also a murid in Silsila Qadri and I am well aware of What is the status of hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani radiallahu, this is why I demand the proof because one should feel ashamed that he quotes Such a big Saint without any proof just to make his ULLU siddha (In your language).
Good that you have now stated the names of the book Futuh Al Ghaib and Al Fath Ar Rabbani. Please also can you explain what does Futhul Al Ghaib means in your language?

CONTINUEING.......

mushfique

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2011, 01:05:21 PM »

6)You demanded Quran and hadees for this topic then you have jumped to the books of Awliya. Complete your dicussion as per Quran and hadees first then jump for the sayings of Awliya with proof buddy, WITH PROOF!!.

Look who is talking, all of your barelwiath stands on only one Ayat of Quran (i.e. Alaa Inna Awliya Allah....) and you don't like your style of preaching and approach. strange na.

Well FIRE in the mountain RUN RUN RUN….keep it up…We do not stand on one ayat buddy soon you will see who is doing that. Please bare in mind that you are yet to give proofs for the sayings of Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani radiallahu as stated above. Once you give proof we shall scrutinize it and see what it means. We do believe in Quran, hades, Ijmah, Imam of Fiqhs and the Awliya karaam. In quran Ilme gaib is present, in hades ilme gaib is present hence I need to see your proof which you have said before about the KING OF ALL THE AWLIYA ALLAH and yet to produce it.

7) You have stated that Nabi kareem sualal la hu alaihewasallam ko to ye bhi nahi malum ke hashr ka din kab hoga. I asked if i give you a hadees where our beloved Nabi sualal la hu alaihewasallam has stated when the hour will be established will you believe that he was granted the knowledge of Gaib or not? Reply this question also buddy.

Janab, Why are you bent upon digging your own grave.

Nabi-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه و سلم efforts to save every ummati of his from fire by putting his صلى الله عليه و سلم Dast-e-Mubarak around your waists and pulling out of that pit of fire, despite the fact that everyone is rushing towards that pit.

Kurban Jaon Aap صلى الله عليه و سلم par.

Kya baat hai aap to Wahabee ke Abba nikle. Itna hi sikha hai ke jawaab aise dete hai. I asked you 1+1 is what and you are saying 2=2. I challenge you to produce from quran and hadees the statement which you have used for our beloved Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam that he will put his DASTE MUBARAK around the WAISTS of UMMATI and will PULL out. Please bare in mind I agree that Allah will allow our Prophet sualal la hu alaiheasallam to remove from hell his ummati however, the problem is PUT HIS DAASTE MUBARAK AROUND THE WAISTS OF UMMATI.  If you cannot produce this proof then be aware that our beloved Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam has said:
Sahi Bukhari:1.106
Narrated Ali
The Prophet said, "Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me then he will surely enter the Hell-fire."
Narrated Salama I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever (intentionally) ascribes to me what I have not said then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."
You should now fear Allah and his Rasul sualal la hu alaihewasallam and ask for his forgiveness leaving your EGO aside or else continue doing such act.

8)Was the Quran revealed in Parts or not on our beloved Nabi sualal la hu alaihewasallam.

La' Raib. Yes it was revealed in parts.

FIRST question answered properly so why did you say “But I differ with your next sentence which says he shares the knowledge of the unseen little by little (limited and not all) with his chosen ones” Was not Quran GAIB? Did it not revealed in parts? YES so why are you still differing buddy by saying little by little?

9)To sum up on any Belief do we need only 1 or 2 or 3 hadees and quranic verses or we need the entire Quran and sunnah?
I have already answered that. Please refer ans 6.
Ask that question to yourself first. (ultha chor kotwal ko dante)

Insha Allah after you analyse all the hades and quranic statements you will insha Allah find the truth which is hard to take down YOUR throat.

10)IF someone tell that so and so person went to hell or heaven because of something, what will be the rulling in your view for that person? Will he be possesing Ilme Gaib or will he be possesing Ilme Ladunni (as per you).

Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allahعز و جل knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).

(surah Naml Ayat 65)

"He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries.(Surah Jiin Ayat 26)

Hey Mysore man……See how you understand only few ayats of your choice? Now as you have used the evidence that only Allah knows what is hidden then even Ilme Ladunni (which is inspired knowledge as per you) is not possessed by any HUMAN or that person right, because only Allah knows when they shall be raised and what is hidden? Kindly shed some light on this also.
I also reframe my question as, if a person says that so and so person went to hell or heaven because of something, what will be the rulling for that person? Will he be considered as MURTAD because as per your quranic evidence no one knows what is hidden nor they know when they shall be raised up? Or will he be KAAFIR….I have made it simple so please reply or FIRE IN THE MOUNTAIN RUN RUN RUN.

11) Proove from quran and hadees that 'ILM-e-LADUNNI' is called as Inspired knowledge.

The entire quran and hadeeth in itself is Divinely inspired knowledge.

As for question 12 i shall answer it too but not now. (please remind me if I forget).

I did not ask you whether quran is divinely inspired knowledge or not, I asked you sorry to repeat it again, prove from Quran and hades that 'ILM-e-LADUNNI' is called as Inspired knowledge!!!!
FIRE IN THE MOUNTAIN RUN RUN RUN.
Also if you stand on this view then is entire quran and hadeeth itself Ilme Ladunni? REPLY back….

And thus have We, by Our Command, sent inspiration to thee: thou knewest not (before) what was Revelation, and what was Faith; but We have made the (Qur'an) a Light, wherewith We guide such of Our servants as We will; and verily thou dost guide (men) to the Straight Way. (surah 42:52)
Janab Mushfique saheb,

You blame me that "I used the word no clue" (colloquial) which is acceptable because am using this word in a debate,discussion conversation or simply put exchange of ideas or am using it in informal way. We are humans, but Allah عز و جلsays the same thing in the quran. He is saying the same thing in a formal sense and it is translated as "You did not know". Allah is conveying the same message in the quran and am too conveying the same in a forum.

The above ayah also proves that he did not have any knowledge (as per you ilm-e-ghaib) even before nabuwwah.For better understanding i think you are aware as what warqa-ibn-Nawfal said which the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم did not know, that his people would drive him away from his place.

If any one wants to know more about it,  below is a quick link.

Janab Saed Faruki don’t you know when we use the word you do not have a clue? When we want to make the opposite person feel that man you are acting smart which is not the case. You could have used the word that he does not know this or that however, as you are a champ in English so you have used a word which directly attacks the status of our beloved Prophet sualal la hu alaihe wasallam.
I gave an example and said if you were present in front of Prophet sualal la hu alaihe wasallam and said our Prophet sualal la hu alaihe wasallam had no clue about so and so things would this be right? I don’t know what kind of iman you have, using this type of language in such a major belief looks to you as very much informal but for us it means death.
This is why Allah said in Quran:
2:104
O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not say [to the Prophet], "Listen to us," but rather say, "Have patience with us," and hearken [unto him], since grievous suffering awaits those who deny the truth.

Using listen to us to anyone is ok NAA but Allah has forbiden it to be used for our Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam WHY? Think buddy think. And imagine you using NO CLUE kind of thing to our beloved Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam on whom the Quran was bestowed and who saw Allah.

Allah says many things about our Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam but you chose only that thing which will bring down the status of our beloved Nabi sualal la hu alaihewaasallam. You say Allah says you do not know and you did not see the ayat in which Allah says I have taught Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam what you did not KNOW!!!! Strange naa.

You are accepting one ayat and then denying the other is this IMAAN? Is this how a belief is made? The basic idea of every sunni is that our Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam has been TAUGHT about those things which he did not KNOW by Allah and this is termed as Knowledge of unseen.

Now we shall see the height of IMAAN. Who is Waraqah ibn Nawfal? A Christian priest as per your LINK and you say he said to our Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam that “I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative.

Who is greater near you? Waraqah ibn Nawfal or our beloved Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam? If you read the Kalima of our Nabi sualal la hu alaihewasallam and then degrade him to be lesser or having no knowledge as compared to Waraqah ibn Nawfal then I am sorry to say that you should be ashamed that you have compared our Nabi’s knowledge to a person who was not even a NABI. May Allah save us all from such a belief.

Now I put a question to you when Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam was told that his people will turn him out did Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam believe in it or not? How come Waraqah ibn Nawfal came to know what will happen tomorrow which is UNSEEN? One way you say Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam does not know and other way you are saying that Waraqah ibn Nawfal knows!!!! You have made your Nafs as your IMAAN man. Change this logic or else it might take you away from light to darkness.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE REPLY OR RAHTER EXPLANATIONS FOR THE POINTS RAISED BY ME and also to your complete and proper belief about the Ilme Gaib.
Mushfique

saedfaruki

« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2011, 01:26:44 PM »

Oye!!! Nabi ke mohabbat Ke daawe karne walon decide between Qal Allah,Qal-ar-Rasool and that "some one." Because that "some one" is creating a storm of the highest degree.

Bukhari reports from Ummil Ala that the Apostle of Allah صلى الله عليه و سلم

"By Allah I Know nothing, although I am the Messenger Of Allah, What will happen to me and to you."

And mushfique why did you wait until now to post your replies. And that too after i let the cat of the bag.

saedfaruki

« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2011, 01:50:11 PM »

Ridhwan,

Wallahi

We shall see who is maron very soon Insha Allah Let Allah عز و جل be a witness and all the users related to this forum who have read these posts. I shalll question you and mushfique for all the allegations and accusations against me on the day of Qiyamah.

As for this world, we will see who dies with reciting Kalimah and who doesn't. Summa, summa summa Insha Allah.

You are from mumbai, and you all know where am from and where ever mushfique is from. so we will know who died on what. OK. I have presented all the proofs related to ilm-e-ghaib. Hence am ending this topic from ma side.

Insha Allah, You will get all the information regarding on how I die and whether on Kalima or not. Likewise all the ppl will post here your conditions too, Insha Allah. If they are truthful.

People out there will decide "as to who is Hu" on Earth not some feeble ppl and  morons like you.

Got it!!!!!!!

Allamdulillahi allazi bi izzatihi wa jalaalihi tatiumus saalihaat.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2011, 06:11:02 PM »

You are from mumbai, and you all know where am from and where ever mushfique is from. so we will know who died on what. OK. I have presented all the proofs related to ilm-e-ghaib. Hence am ending this topic from ma side.

We are least interested about ur whereabouts, THE TOPIC HAS NOT EVEN STARTED , HOW CAN IT END, or is it that U have accepted the views of Ahle sunnat on this, then we shall consider the topic being closed, by the way the topic is waiting 4 ur answers ON the topic ITSELF, instead of running from pillar to post DO POST ON THE TOPIC 

mushfique

« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2011, 07:30:31 PM »

Oye!!! Nabi ke mohabbat Ke daawe karne walon decide between Qal Allah,Qal-ar-Rasool and that "some one." Because that "some one" is creating a storm of the highest degree.
 Bukhari reports from Ummil Ala that the Apostle of Allah صلى الله عليه و سلم
"By Allah I Know nothing, although I am the Messenger Of Allah, What will happen to me and to you."
And mushfique why did you wait until now to post your replies. And that too after i let the cat of the bag.

Wahabee ke perwi karne wale sunle We are not following that some one because that someone is YOU!!! So via the hades sharif you mean to say that even Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam does not knows what will happen to HIM? Maz Allah.

Ok Mysore prince now in the next reply you have said “I shall question you and mushfique for all the allegations and accusations against me on the day of Qiyamah” How do you know what will happen to me and to you on that day? How do you know that you will ask question to me? Do you claim to have the knowledge of UNSEEN? Did Allah convey that he will give chance to you to ask questions to ME and others? You are really the biggest WAHABEE on planet earth that questions the knowledge of Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam but claims the same knowledge for himself. If you even have a heart of human read all the stuffs loaded before you on this post and then decide how far you have gone with your EGO. Ridiculous non sense may Allah now teach you a lesson in this world and in here after.

I have presented all the proofs related to ilm-e-ghaib. Hence am ending this topic from ma side.

No mysore prince you have shown that you have got the knowledge of gaib (Ilme Gaib) but our Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam does not have it, just as you showed that how Waraqah ibn Nawfal knew what will happen to the Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam in future but Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasalam did not know what will happen to him (MAz Allah). You are amongst the enemy of Rasul Allah and I pray that May Allah now teach you a lesson.
Ending this topic…..you are not ending it rather you are running out of the TOPIC as you know that you do not have an answer. May you get what you have asked for by sharing your nonsense belief and challenging the knowledge of our beloved Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam.
Mushfique

mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2011, 07:42:25 PM »

Dear brothers in Islam,

I thought we shud stop here - with no more chat - kahen aisa na ho k hum apni behes main koyee gusatakhi ka irtikaab kar bethain aur hamaray amaal zaya hojayen aur hamain pata bhe na chalay

Please note 1 thing k Allah Kareem apni lareb kitab main farmata hay (MAFHOOM)

ALLAH KAREEM GHAIB KA ILM ATA KARNAY MAIN BUKHL (yani hurf e aam main kanjoosi, this word is for us - Allah Kareem k shayan e shaan nahen yeh lafz) NAHEN FARMATA HAAN CHUN LAYTA HAY KUCH LOGON KO

Ab koyee yeh bataye k kiya Allah Kareem jisko chunlayta hay logon main say kiya unmain jo ALLAH KAREEM ka sab say mehboob banda uska Rasool, Hamaray piyaray Aqa Kareem hoon kiya unko ghaib ka ilm nahen ata karega

Think it then make a decision..................

Talib e Dua, Sag e Dargah e Aalia MASHORI SHARIF - Faqir Mohammed Atif Minhaj Qasmi Qadri
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: