بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
نحمده و نصلئ علي ر سو له الكرئم
In Sahih Bukhari, there is a tradition on the authority of 'Ata' (Allah be pleased with him) which comprehends the majority of the noble traits of Character of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). Some of these find a mention in the Holy Quran also. The Hadis Qudsi is as following:
1. O' Prophet! We have surely sent you a witness, a bringer of good tidings (for the obedient), a warner (for those who are astray) and a protector for the Ummis.
2. You are my chosen servant and Apostle.
3. I have named you the Trusting since you trust me in every matter.
4. You are neither rough mannered, nor hard hearted.
5. Nor do you uproar in the market place.
6. You never requite evil for evil.
7. But forgive and overlook (Meaning there by that you put in to practice the Quranic commandment: Requite evil with good)
8. Allah will not give you death till He has brought your stray nation on the right path through you (i.e until they become true muslims by reciting the Kalimah: There is no diety but Allah and Muhammad is His Apostle)
9. And has given light to the blind eyes of the unbelievers; and has opened their deaf ears and closed hearts.
In some traditions following additional merits have been mentioned.
10. I will refine you with all that is noble.
11. And endow you with every noble habit;
12. And will make tranquility your attire and trait (like inner wearing clinging to the body).
13. And piety your conscience
14. And wisdom the substance of your thought and knowledge
15. And truthfulness and sincerity your nature
16. And forgiveness and good works your custom
17. And justice your practice, truth your rule, righteousness your guide and forge the followers of Islam into a millat (community)
18. Your name is Ahmad
19. Through you I will show the people right path after deviation from it.
20. And bestow knowledge and wisdom upon after them and their complete ignorance.
21. Through you I will raise my creatures from the abysmal to the zenith of perfection
22. Through you I will bestow loftiness on my creatures after they have been ignorant and unconscious of the truth
23. Through you as their guide, I will enlarge the number of your followers which is now small
24. Through you I will change their poverty and destitution into richness
25. Through you I will create accord and harmony between antagonists, confused minds and disunited nations AND
26. Will make your Ummah the best Ummah for the guidance of mankind.
Sal lal laaho alaihi wa sallama wa alaa a’alehi wa sahbihi ajma’een
Tu Ameer-e-Haram, Main Faqir-e-Ajam
Tu Kuja Man Kuja, Tu Kuja Man Kuja
Meri Khush Kismati Main Tera Ummati
Tu Jaza Main Raza, Tu Kuja Man Kuja.
Tu Kuja Man Kuja Tu Kuja Man Kuja!!!