Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O prophet...“Say, I am a man like you”.. So the prophet was just a man like us ?  (Read 12415 times) Average Rating: 0
hanifs
HAQ Allah

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2011, 01:05:28 PM »

Aauzo Billaahi Minash Shaitaan Nir Rajim
Bismillaah Hir Rehman Nir Rahim ;  Allah - Beginning With The Name Of - The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
Allahumma Salli Alaa Sayideena Muhammad Wa Alaa Aalihi Wa Sahbihi Wa Sallim.

I Would Also Like to Add Some Thing to the Reply,

1) When HAZRAT JIBRAEEL Alaihis Salaam Came to Hazrat Maryam Alaihis Salaam he came as Human..

2) Hazrat Dahya Kalbi Razi Allaho Anho aisay Sahabi thay jo jab bhe Sarkar e Do Alam Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam main haazir hotay to Hasnain Kareemain - Hazrat Syedna Imam e Hasan Razi Allaho Anho aur Imam e Aali Maqam Hazrat Syedna Hussain Razi Allaho Anho k liye koyee na koyee cheez (tuhfa) zaroor latay sirf is soch pay k Huzoor Nabi e Kareem apnay donon Shahzadon say buhut piyaar kartay thay

Aik Dafa aisa huwa k Hazrat Jibraeel Alaihay Salaam, Hazrat Dahya Kalbi Razi Allaho Anho k roop main tashreef laye to Hasnain Kareemain yeh samajhay k Hazrat Dahya Kalbi Razi Allaho Anho tashreef laye hain to foran bhag kar aap k paas tashreef laye aur aapki goud main aagaye aur khelnay lagay to Huzoor Nabi e Kareem Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam nay jab apni Nigah e Nabuwwat say yeh dekha k woh darhaqeeqat Hazrat Jibraeel Alaihay Salaam hain to Hasnain Kareemain say farmaya k aisa na karo (be adabi na hojaye) - Hasnain Kareemain nay phir bhe unhain na chora aur famraya k aaj aap kiya laaye hain hamaray liye to Hazrat Jibraeel Razi Allaho Anho foran Rab Taala ki bargah main haazir huwe aur donon Shahzadon k liye cheez ki darkhwast kar farmaya k agar ijazat ho to donon k liye Jannat say kuch lay jaon to ijazat mili aur phir Hazrat Jibraeel Alaihay Salaam Jannat say kuch saib (apple) laykar Hasnain Kareemain k paas aaye aur unko woh fruit ata kiye to Huzoor Nabi e Kareem Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam nay donon Shahzadon say farmaya k jao aur ghar jakar isko khud bhe khao aur waldain ko bhe khilao - yeh jannat k baghaat k fruit hain

When Jibraeel Alaihay Salaam Can Come As human and you still dont call him Human.....

How can u Call Our  HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED sallallahu alaihi wasallam as Human (AUZBILLAH) who is NOOR-E-KHUDA

YAA Allah Tere Habib ke Shaan me Agar Hum Se Koi Gustakhi Ho Gyai Ho to Hume Maaf Karde.... AAMEEN

DUNYA O AKHRAT ME AGR JINA HO CHAIN SE JINA ALI SE SIKHLO,MARNA HUSSAIN SE

HAQ Hussain
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2011, 01:05:28 PM »

saedfaruki

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2011, 04:51:55 PM »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
[/b]

نحمده و نصلئ علي ر سو له الكرئم
[/size][/size][/size]
Hadis-e-Qudsi
[/size][/u]

In Sahih Bukhari, there is a tradition on the authority of 'Ata' (Allah be pleased with him) which comprehends the majority of the noble traits of Character of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). Some of these find a mention in the Holy Quran also. The Hadis Qudsi is as following:

1.   O' Prophet! We have surely sent you a witness, a bringer of good tidings (for the obedient), a warner (for those who are astray) and a protector for the Ummis.

2.   You are my chosen servant and Apostle.

3.   I have named you the Trusting since you trust me in every matter.

4.   You are neither rough mannered, nor hard hearted.

5.   Nor do you uproar in the market place.

6.   You never requite evil for evil.

7.   But forgive and overlook (Meaning there by that you put in to practice the Quranic commandment: Requite evil with good)

8.   Allah will not give you death till He has brought your stray nation on the right path through you  (i.e  until they become true muslims by reciting the Kalimah: There is no diety but Allah and Muhammad is His Apostle)

9.   And has given light to the blind eyes of the unbelievers; and has opened their deaf ears and closed hearts.

In some traditions following additional merits have been mentioned.

10.   I will refine you with all that is noble.

11.   And endow you with every noble habit;

12.   And will make tranquility your attire and trait (like inner wearing clinging to the body).

13.   And piety your conscience

14.   And wisdom the substance of your thought and knowledge

15.   And truthfulness and sincerity your nature

16.   And forgiveness and good works your custom

17.   And justice your practice, truth your rule, righteousness your guide and forge the followers of Islam into a millat (community)

18.   Your name is Ahmad

19.   Through you I will show the people right path after deviation from it.

20.   And bestow knowledge and wisdom upon after them and their complete ignorance.

21.   Through you I will raise my creatures from the abysmal to the zenith of perfection

22.   Through you I will bestow loftiness on my creatures after they have been ignorant and unconscious of the truth

23.   Through you as their guide, I will enlarge the number of your followers which is now small

24.   Through you I will change their poverty and destitution into richness

25.   Through you I will create accord and harmony between antagonists, confused minds and disunited nations   AND

26.   Will make your Ummah the best Ummah for the guidance of mankind.

Sal lal laaho alaihi wa sallama wa alaa a’alehi  wa sahbihi ajma’een

(Madarij-un-Nubuwah)

Tu Ameer-e-Haram, Main Faqir-e-Ajam
Tu Kuja Man Kuja, Tu Kuja Man Kuja

Meri Khush Kismati Main Tera Ummati
Tu Jaza Main Raza, Tu Kuja Man Kuja.
Tu Kuja Man Kuja Tu Kuja Man Kuja!!!

"Truth [may be] bitter, but it's result is sweet; falsehood appears to be sweet but it is poisonous in its effect." "Do not sell the Hereafter for the world."(Ali Karmallah Wajhu)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2011, 04:51:55 PM »

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 10:47:39 AM »

Hadith E Qudsi

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ:
 " إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ قَالَ: مَنْ عَادَى لِي وَلِيًّا، فَقَدْ آذَنْتُهُ بِالْحَرْبِ، وَمَا تَقَرَّبَ إِلَيَّ عَبْدِي بِشَيْءٍ أَحَبَّ إِلَيَّ مِمَّا افْتَرَضْتُ عَلَيْهِ، وَمَا يَزَالُ عَبْدِي يَتَقَرَّبُ إِلَيَّ بِالنَّوَافِلِ حَتَّى أُحِبَّهُ، فَإِذَا أَحْبَبْتُهُ، كُنْتُ سَمْعَهُ الَّذِي يَسْمَعُ بِهِ، وَبَصَرَهُ الَّذِي يُبْصِرُ بِهِ، وَيَدَهُ الَّتِي يَبْطِشُ بِهَا، وَرِجْلَهُ الَّتِي يَمْشِي بِهَا، وَإِنْ سَأَلَنِي لَأُعْطِيَنَّهُ، وَلَئِنْ اسْتَعَاذَنِي لَأُعِيذَنَّهُ، وَمَا تَرَدَّدْتُ عَنْ شَيْءٍ أَنَا فَاعِلُهُ تَرَدُّدِي عَنْ نَفْسِ عَبْدِي الْمُؤْمِنِ، يَكْرَهُ الْمَوْتَ وَأَنَا أَكْرَهُ مَسَاءَتَهُ"

رواه البخاري

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:

Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him."

[Bukhari]

Kaam woh ley lee jiye, tum ko jo raazi karey,
Theek ho naam e Raza, tum pey karoron durood

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: