Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it gunnah to wish a non muslim in his/her festival...?  (Read 34340 times) Average Rating: 0
ghaws786
ACE Member

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 02:29:16 PM »

As-salamu-alaikum All,

This is my first post on this forum and I am not sure whether it will pass through the moderators or not. But I hope for the best.

I have checked out each and every comment on this topic and came to the conclusion that there are many misunderstandings and MISAPPLICATIONS of Quranic Verses and Prophetic hadith quoted during the discussion, which I will try to resolve Insha-Allah with the help of Allah( Subhana wa taaala) and HIS blessed Prophet Muhammad(SAW)

Before I start, I would like to make a request to each and everyone reading this reply; not to place any bad comment on ANY of the scholars from now on; who is working for ISLAM. I don't want to name anyone, but the reason for this act is that once we start abusing about any servant of Islam; Allah( Subhana wa taaala) will lift HIS blessings and BARAKAT from the knowledge which we are about to acquire.

With said this; I would go directly to the topic of celebrating from the text of Qura'n. Anyone can open up the Qura'n and check out the verse of celebration given by Allah( Subhana wa taaala) in Sura Yunus Verse no. 58

Qul bifadli Allahi wabirahmatihi fabithalika falyafrahoo huwa khayrun mimma yajmaAAoona

10:58 Say: "In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice": that is better than the (wealth) they HOARD.

This verse gives us the concept of celebration in Islam. While going into the tafseer of this verse; it clearly says that any occasion on which Allah( Subhana wa taaala) has put HIS blessings and Mercy; you are allowed to celebrate. And this celebration is much better than the money you save. So technically any function which involves the acts of haraam or which leads towards wrath of Allah( Subhana wa taaala) should be prohibited; and anything which leads towards love and Mercy should be celebrated.

Another tafseer of this verse is that; this verse has specifically been sent down by Allah( Subhana wa taaala) for us to celebrate the BIRTHS of HIS prophets. This does not differentiate between any Prophet starting from Adam( Alaihis Salaam ) up to beloved Prophet Muhammad(saw). Now, if anyone does not celebrate the BIRTH of Prophet ISA( Alaihis Salaam ) its their own choice; but this is not what Allah( Subhana wa taaala) desired. The concept is just to look at all those acts which are involved while celebration. Are they Halal or haraam? If you don't find any haraam act in celebration; we are allowed to celebrate such functions.

Now TWO questions remain Pending on the birth of Isa( Alaihis Salaam )

1. Whether we should celebrate it on DEC-25 or not?
2. Whether we should Wish Christians on Dec-25 or not?

Coming to the first question: Celebrate it on Dec-25. I don't see any act of Haraam [A Haraam act is Any act prohibited by Allah( Subhana wa taaala) in the text of Qur'an or by the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) in the text of Hadis] or
SHIRK[A Shirk act is Any act which contradicts with the WORSHIP of Allah( Subhana wa taaala)] while celebrating it on December 25 or any other day during the year. Remind you all that we celebrate the birth of Prophet Adam
( Alaihis Salaam ) every Friday for the whole year during Friday prayers. [Remind you that Prophet ISA( Alaihis Salaam ) is a Prophet and a Rasool also which is of higher status than Prophet Adam( Alaihis Salaam ) who is just a prophet of Allah( Subhana wa taaala)]

However We should abstain from  the acts of drinking or partying late as Christians do because drinking is haraam from the text of Qura'n and partying late falls under Disapproved category of acts which leads us
away from the happiness of Allah( Subhana wa taaala) and His beloved Prophet Muhammad(saw).

Now, Lets analyze some of the advantages and disadvantages of celebration on Dec-25.

Advantages:
---------------
1. This reduces the gap between Muslims and Christians thereby inviting the Christians to celebrate the birth of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(saw) on Mawlid-un Nabi(saw) functions.

2. It Promotes the message of Peace and Unity among the two biggest Faiths of the world. This message is of peace is the need of the time today; as we Muslims are labeled as terrorists.

3. It gives Christians the message to learn Islamic Faith and provides us the chance to convert them to true faith of Islam.

Disadvantages:
-------------

1. The only disadvantage which I can see is that Muslims should say that we are celebrating Christians function. I would prefer to act on Allah( Subhana wa taaala) commandment instead of bothering about what people should say.

Coming to the second question of Wishing Christians on Dec-25 or not.

Again the answer lies in the fact of checking the act of Wishing anyone. Does it leads us to Shirk- NO; Does it leads us to Haraam?- NO; Does it Leads us to Bid'ah- NO; However it leads us to reducing distance
between the people which is an act of making Allah( Subhana wa taaala) happy.

Remember we wish "Salam" to so many people during the day; this act also leads us to reduce distance. IS salaam restricted to Muslims only? OR can we wish Salaam only to Muslims- NO. We are allowed to send peace on each and every human being irrespective of age, color, creed or faith. This is the  way of Allah( Subhana wa taaala), His beloved Prophet Muhammad(saw) and Aulia Allah.

I hope the above discussion had resolved many misunderstandings and confusions. If there is any doubt pending in the minds; it's most welcome. I pray to Allah( Subhana wa taaala) that He may accept this little effort and
lead us all to Sirat-al- Mustaqeem. Aameen.

Wassalam,
Your brother in Islam.

Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 02:29:16 PM »

mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 03:04:36 PM »

Walaikum Assalaam Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

This is my first post on this forum and I am not sure whether it will pass through the moderators or not. But I hope for the best.

Marhaba to come with ur first post

I have checked out each and every comment on this topic and came to the conclusion that there are many misunderstandings and MISAPPLICATIONS of Quranic Verses and Prophetic hadith quoted during the discussion, which I will try to resolve Insha-Allah with the help of Allah ( Subhana wa taaala) and HIS blessed Prophet Muhammad(SAW)

Brother this is Islamic forum (truly for Ahle Sunnat wal Jamat aqida) – and u can have a right to express ur feelings – Please to care always right complete Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam instead of SAW – kyun k Ulama e Haq nay isko Be-Adabi k barabar karar diya hay

Before I start, I would like to make a request to each and everyone reading this reply; not to place any bad comment on ANY of the scholars from now on; who is working for ISLAM. I don't want to name anyone, but the reason for this act is that once we start abusing about any servant of Islam; Allah( Subhana wa taaala) will lift HIS blessings and BARAKAT from the knowledge which we are about to acquire.

Brother – no one will give a bad reply because we all here for Islah e Deen but we can express our feelings by knowledge which have got from Aulia Allah – Buzurgan e Deen – Ulama e Haq and Muftiyaan e Ikram by the grace of Almighty Allah that he has given us right path

Talib e Dua, Sag e Dargah e Aalia MASHORI SHARIF - Faqir Mohammed Atif Minhaj Qasmi Qadri
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 03:04:36 PM »

mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 03:23:42 PM »

With said this; I would go directly to the topic of celebrating from the text of Qura'n. Anyone can open up the Qura'n and check out the verse of celebration given by Allah( Subhana wa taaala) in Sura Yunus Verse no. 58

Qul bifadli Allahi wabirahmatihi fabithalika falyafrahoo huwa khayrun mimma yajmaAAoona

10:58 Say: "In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice": that is better than the (wealth) they HOARD.

This verse gives us the concept of celebration in Islam. While going into the tafseer of this verse; it clearly says that any occasion on which Allah( Subhana wa taaala) has put HIS blessings and Mercy; you are allowed to celebrate. And this celebration is much better than the money you save. So technically any function which involves the acts of haraam or which leads towards wrath of Allah( Subhana wa taaala) should be prohibited; and anything which leads towards love and Mercy should be celebrated.

Another tafseer of this verse is that; this verse has specifically been sent down by Allah( Subhana wa taaala) for us to celebrate the BIRTHS of HIS prophets. This does not differentiate between any Prophet starting from Adam( Alaihis Salaam ) up to beloved Prophet Muhammad(saw). Now, if anyone does not celebrate the BIRTH of Prophet ISA( Alaihis Salaam ) its their own choice; but this is not what Allah( Subhana wa taaala) desired. The concept is just to look at all those acts which are involved while celebration. Are they Halal or haraam? If you don't find any haraam act in celebration; we are allowed to celebrate such functions.

Now TWO questions remain Pending on the birth of Isa( Alaihis Salaam )

1. Whether we should celebrate it on DEC-25 or not?
2. Whether we should Wish Christians on Dec-25 or not?

Coming to the first question: Celebrate it on Dec-25. I don't see any act of Haraam [A Haraam act is Any act prohibited by Allah( Subhana wa taaala) in the text of Qur'an or by the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) in the text of Hadis] or
SHIRK[A Shirk act is Any act which contradicts with the WORSHIP of Allah( Subhana wa taaala)] while celebrating it on December 25 or any other day during the year. Remind you all that we celebrate the birth of Prophet Adam
( Alaihis Salaam ) every Friday for the whole year during Friday prayers. [Remind you that Prophet ISA( Alaihis Salaam ) is a Prophet and a Rasool also which is of higher status than Prophet Adam( Alaihis Salaam ) who is just a prophet of Allah( Subhana wa taaala)]

However We should abstain from  the acts of drinking or partying late as Christians do because drinking is haraam from the text of Qura'n and partying late falls under Disapproved category of acts which leads us
away from the happiness of Allah( Subhana wa taaala) and His beloved Prophet Muhammad(saw).

Now, Lets analyze some of the advantages and disadvantages of celebration on Dec-25.

Brother – This ayat’s urdu meaning (by Kanzul Iman of Ala Hazrat Alaih Rehma) is

TUM FARMAO ALLAH HE K FAZAL AUR USI KI REHMAT AUR USI PAR CHAHIYE K KHUSHI KARAIN

Brother – Chunkay Quran e Majeed ka tarjuma buhut say logon nay kia hay aur uski tafseer bhe apni apni aql k mutabiq ki hay lehaz har aik ka alag alag view hota hay Tafseer main magar main aapko is ayat ki mukhtasir tafseer pesh kar raha hoon

KISI MEHBOOB YA PIYARI CHEEZ KO PANAY YA HASIL KARNAY SAY DIL KO JO LAZZAT HOTI HAY USKO FARAH KEHTAY HAIN AUR MEANINGS YEH HAIN K IMAAN WALON KO ALLAH K FAZL O REHMAT PAR KHUSH HONA CHAHIYE K USNAY UNHAIN MAWA’IZ AUR SHAFA SUDOOR AUR IMAAN K SAATH DIL KI RAHAT O SUKOON ATA FARMAYE

Aur is ayat k mutaliq Hazrat Ibn e Abbas Razi Allaho Anho aur Hazrat Hasan Razi Allaho Anho aur Hazrat Qatadah Razi Allaho Anho nay farmaya hay k

ALLAH K FAZAL SAY ISLAM AUR USKI REHMAT SAY QURAN E PAK MURAD HAY

Aur aik aur qaul k mutabiq

FAZAL ALLAH SAY QURAN AUR REHMAT SAY AHADEES MARVI HAIN

Brother – is tafseer aur Ahadees say pata chalta hay k kis khushi ko celebrate karna hay aur kis tarah say karna – main yeh nahen kehta k kisi non muslim ki khushi ko celebrate nahen karo but masla yeh hay k isko celebrate karnay main kahen hum say koyee sharee ghalati sadir na hojaye yani jaisa k MERRY CHRISTMAS kehna shirk hay jis k lugwi maanay main yeh hay k Na’aa’ouzobillah Allah nay beta jana – to agar koyee celebration karnay main yeh kehday to Tajdeed e Islam aur Tajdeed Nikah karna parta hay yani aap Islam say kharij hosaktay hain

Isi tarah aapnay baaz auqaat dekha hoga k Cricket main Australian ya English team win karnay baad Sharab (Vine) khool kar celebrate karti hay to kia aisa karna kisi musalmaan k liye sahih hoga? Magar iskay bar aks aap unko unki jeet ki khushi main mubarakbaad zaroor day saktay hain

Huzoor Nabi e Kareem Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam apni wildat k din ko celebrate karnay k liye Monday ko roza rakhtay thay – simple isi tarah agar aapko Aqa Kareem Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam k milad sharif k ilawa agar Hazrat Isa Alaihay Salaam ya Hazrat Ibrahim Alaihay Salaam ya koyee bhe Ambia Kiram ki wiladat ki khushi manani hay to unki wiladat k din roza rakhain ya Quran Khawani karain milad ka intizam karain na k khaas taur pay Church main jakar celebrate karain

Talib e Dua, Sag e Dargah e Aalia MASHORI SHARIF - Faqir Mohammed Atif Minhaj Qasmi Qadri
mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 03:36:54 PM »

Advantages:
---------------
1. This reduces the gap between Muslims and Christians thereby inviting the Christians to celebrate the birth of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(saw) on Mawlid-un Nabi(saw) functions

Meray aik sawaal ka jawaab dain k Non Muslims say pehlay to hamain un logon ko is amal pay lana chahiye jo musalmaan hotay huwe bhe isko nahen maantay – I mean Bad Aqida Deobandi – Ahl e Hadess etc jo Sarkar e Do Alam Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam k milad sharif ko nahen maantay – pehlay to hamara qadam yeh hona chahiye k Musalmanon main agar koyee is cheez say inkaar karay to usko samjhain na k Non Muslims jinka yeh Aqida ho k Maaz Allah – Hazrat Isa Alaihay Salaam, Allah Kareem k betay (son) hain

2. It Promotes the message of Peace and Unity among the two biggest Faiths of the world. This message is of peace is the need of the time today; as we Muslims are labeled as terrorists.

There are so many other ways to promote message of Peace and unity k agar Non Muslim kisi mushkil main hay to usko aap mushkil say nikal dain ya uski maali madad kardain kyun hum to unko maantay hain jinkay dar say koye ekhali haath na louta kabhe

YEH DARBA E MOHAMMAD HAY YEHAN APNON KA KIYA KEHNA
YEHAN SAY HAATH KHALI GHAIR BHE JAYA NAHEN KARTAY

3. It gives Christians the message to learn Islamic Faith and provides us the chance to convert them to true faith of Islam.

Dear brother – chunkay Quran e Majeed maujood hay aur hamain yeh bhe pata hay k Non Muslims nay Quran e Majeed parh kar is say kitna faida hasil kia hay magar Allah Kareem nay chunkay unkay gardnaon main tauq daal diye hain (yani hidayat nahen di) is liye woh log gumrah hain – aur beshak Hidayat Allah Kareem he ki taraf say hay –

Hum Musalmaan aaj kal jo pasti ka shikaar hain woh is liye hay hum nay apnay amal ko Quran o Sunnah k tariqon say karna chor diya hay – Jhoot hum boltay hain – Gheebat hum kartay hain – Janwaron k saath badsulloki hum kartay – musalmanon ko hum martay hain – Sood aur Rsihwat say hum log juray hain – Husn e Ikhlaq say hum log gir gaye hain – agar sirf in cheezon ko doobarah pakar lain to Non Muslims sirf hamaray achchay amal ko dekh kar bhe Muslim hosaktay hain

Soldier of Islam
Gem Of Forum

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 04:04:41 PM »

Brother first of all welcome to the forum, and its nice to have someone who reads the posts and comments so carefully and then writes his view such detail which you have done..really appreciate it..BUT

Brother i dont know whose Translation are you referring to please check who has done the Translation is he a SUNNI or a Wahabi.
We Ahle Sunnat wal Jamaat follow only the Translation done by ALAA Hazrat  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu).
and his Translation says..Also read in context.

[Yunus 10:56] And He gives life and gives death, and towards Him you will return.
[Yunus 10:57] O mankind! The advice has come to you from your Lord and a cure for the hearts - and guidance and mercy for believers.
[Yunus 10:58] Say, “Upon Allah’s munificence and upon His mercy - upon these should the people rejoice”; that is better than all their wealth and possessions.
[Yunus 10:59] Say, "What is your opinion - (regarding) the sustenance that Allah has sent down for you? So you have, on your own, deemed lawful and unlawful in it!"; say, "Has Allah given you permission for it, or do you fabricate a lie against Allah?"
[Yunus 10:60] And what do they, who fabricate lies against Allah, assume will be their state on the Day of Resurrection? Indeed Allah is Most Munificent upon mankind, but most people are not thankful.

If you read in context you will notice that ALLAH (Subhana wa taaala). is only talking about himself and his bouty. Nowhere does it mention any other Prophet...

Now what does "munificence"  : The quality or state of being generous: big-heartedness, bounteousness, bountifulness, freehandedness, generosity, generousness, great-heartedness, large-heartedness, lavishness, liberality, magnanimity, magnanimousness, openhandedness, unselfishness, unsparingness.

There is NO MENTION of Celebrating the Birth of Any prophets in this VERSE. Allah is asking you to be Happy and Rejoice his Bouteousness, His Generosity and his Qualities.

There are many misunderstandings and MISAPPLICATIONS of Quranic Verses and Prophetic hadith quoted during the discussion, which I will try to resolve Insha-Allah with the help of Allah( Subhana wa taaala) and HIS blessed Prophet Muhammad(SAW)

You have proved your point here too..

Moreover if you want to Celebrate the Birth of Isa  Alaihis Salaam . then why do you choose 25 Decemeber? is it mentioned in Any Hadees or Any Aalim has given any Fatwaa that the Birth was on 25th Decemeber? and why you choose to celebrate with the NON MUSLIMS...if u wanna celebrarte stay in ur home..Do Nyaaz, Do Fateha.. Do Fasting...

Brother You have listed Advantages and Disadvantages but here i would like to list one most important one which you missed..

1. If A scholar of Islam starts visiting and celebrating parties with NON MUSLIMS the innocent muslims will start thinking it to be right..
and they will also start visiting their parties and celebrations..And the whole world knows what goes on in Christmas parties. Wine, Dance, Music is a Necessity there.
May be The SCHOLAR may be saved from all this FITNA but the Innocent Ummah who is following him how will they be saved...And who will be responsible for it...?

A SCHOLAR has to set a ROLE MODEL in front of his followers by cutting down the ROOTS of ANY FITNA that may arise...

Their are many other ways of increasing peace and universal brotherhood...It wont be increased by you eating cakes and shaking hands with them in their parties.

Coming back to the point if u praise or utter such words in front of a non muslim in the way that that particular non muslim or 4 that matter any non muslim feels/considers his/her religion to be a good one , THIS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN ISLAM.

Out of your whole post I can agree with you only on this one point with which you started.

Rest all according to me is just Interpretation of Quran to justify ones own action thats all.
Raziya Warsi

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2010, 05:12:06 PM »

Hum Musalmaan aaj kal jo pasti ka shikaar hain woh is liye hay hum nay apnay amal ko Quran o Sunnah k tariqon say karna chor diya hay – Jhoot hum boltay hain – Gheebat hum kartay hain – Janwaron k saath badsulloki hum kartay – musalmanon ko hum martay hain – Sood aur Rsihwat say hum log juray hain – Husn e Ikhlaq say hum log gir gaye hain – agar sirf in cheezon ko doobarah pakar lain to Non Muslims sirf hamaray achchay amal ko dekh kar bhe Muslim hosaktay hain

Bahot sahi kahaa Qasmi bhaai Aapne...

Musalmaan ka Qirdaar itna acha ho k log usko dekhkar musalmaan banne ki chahat se musalmaan hojayeein..

I want to ask Hazrat Khwaja Garib Nawaaz  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). kabhi Koi XMAS party me gaye the..?
Kabhi kisi Hindu ki Diwaali me Gaye the..?

Kya Kabhi Alaa Hazrat  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu)., Waris Paak  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu)., Gaus Paak  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu)., Makhdoom Sarkaar  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu)...Kya kabhi koi bhi Buzurgaane deen ne yeh tareeka apnaaya tha Dusre Musalmaanon ko Islam Qubool karwaane k liye...

Answer is a BIG NOOOOO

so why now......

Apne Ikhlaaq ko aisa bnaalo k log tumhe Dekhkar Musalmaan hojayein..Afsos wohi ham bhool chuke hain...aur apni hi mastiyon me gum hain
mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2010, 05:46:54 PM »

Disadvantages:
-------------

1. The only disadvantage which I can see is that Muslims should say that we are celebrating Christians function. I would prefer to act on Allah( Subhana wa taaala) commandment instead of bothering about what people should say.

Coming to the second question of Wishing Christians on Dec-25 or not.

Again the answer lies in the fact of checking the act of Wishing anyone. Does it leads us to Shirk- NO; Does it leads us to Haraam?- NO; Does it Leads us to Bid'ah- NO; However it leads us to reducing distance
between the people which is an act of making Allah( Subhana wa taaala) happy.

Brother – do u exactly know what the meaning of Christmas? Aur kyun celebrate kiya jata hay

Tafseel to yeh k aam zabaan main Hazrat Isa Alaihay Salaam ki wiladat ko celebrate karna magar iski bareeki main ja’in to Non Muslims ka yeh aqida hay k Maaz Allah – Hazrat Isa Alaihay Salaam – Allah Kareem k betay (son) hain – aur yeh shirk k barabar hay

Baaz auqaat upper ki cheez buhut saaf suthri hoti hay magar iskay andar k nuqsanaat buhut kharaab hotay hain

Remember we wish "Salam" to so many people during the day; this act also leads us to reduce distance. IS salaam restricted to Muslims only? OR can we wish Salaam only to Muslims- NO. We are allowed to send peace on each and every human being irrespective of age, color, creed or faith. This is the  way of Allah( Subhana wa taaala), His beloved Prophet Muhammad(saw) and Aulia Allah.

Non Muslims ko salaam karna mana hay Hadees Sharif say – Please note

Huzoor Pur Noor Faiz e Ganjoor Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam nay farmaya k

AGAR AHL E KITAB (YAHOOD O NASARA) MAIN SAY KOI TUMHAIN SALAAM KARAY TO JAWAB MAIN KAHO WA ALAIK (only)

Kyun k walaikum assalaam kehnay say aap unpar salamti bhejaingay aur salamti sirf musalmanoon k liye hay k jab tak yahood o nasara main say koi islam qubool na karlay salamti nahen hosakti unpar.

http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php/topic,2841.0.html

I hope the above discussion had resolved many misunderstandings and confusions. If there is any doubt pending in the minds; it's most welcome. I pray to Allah( Subhana wa taaala) that He may accept this little effort and
lead us all to Sirat-al- Mustaqeem. Aameen.

Ameen – Ya Rabbal Aalameen

mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 10:18:20 AM »

Iskay ilawa agar aap aik aur Sahabi e Kiram Ajmayeen ka yeh qaul mubarak dekhain jismain

Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar Razi Allaho Anho nay farmaya k

SHARAB peenay walon ko salaam na karo

hosakta hay k Musalmaan bhe gunah kartay huwe sharab peetay hoon but Non Muslims to har waqt sharab k nashay main he miltay hain kyun k un logon k haan iski haisiyat pani ki tarah hay to ab aap andaza karlain k kyun unko salaam karna sahih nahen hay

http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php/topic,7736.0.html

ghaws786
ACE Member

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 08:26:23 PM »

As-salamu-alaikum All,

Thanks for your comments…and most importantly brother with the ID: mamqasmi. I think you have read my post very carefully..and replied to the best of your knowledge. Thanks for that…this is how we spread knowledge among people who are reading these posts.

But before replying to his queries…I would take the queries of brother with ID: Soldier of Islam…

Brother if you take Ala hazrat( (Rahmatullahi Allaih))  translation also… the meaning of the verse remains the same..As you mentioned it

“Upon Allah’s munificence and upon His mercy - upon these should the people rejoice”; that is better than all their wealth and possessions.”

Now whatever meaning you take for the word “Munifience” from the list you have provided; My question to you is that Do you think that the Birth of Prophets is Allah’s Mercy on Human beings or NOT?

If it is Allah’s Mercy on us then the discussion is over. We should celebrate it.

Secondly you have said a very important point that a Scholar of Islam is a role Model for the Ummah, I would further add to your point of view; that if a scholar starts doing anything which is against the shariah Law then that scholar is responsible for the sins of everyone also who follows him.

However on the other hand if he does not act according to Shariah Law then he is breaching the Legacy of prophets and he is responsible for that also. A true scholar has no way to escape except to follow the Sharia law to save him from the hellfire.

If he acts according to the shariah Law, doesn’t care about what the people say, and leave a message for the ummah then that scholar is elevated in Status by Allah( Subhana wa taaala) and  the benefit of all those acts of the people whoever follows him goes to that scholar also.

That is the reason why This scholar (Dr. Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri) celebrated the birth of Prophet Isa( Alaihis Salaam ) in the premises of Minhaj ul Qur’an itself. He never went to their place to celebrate it among them. And the benefit of this is that from then onwards many christens started to join the festivities of Milad un Nabi(saw). You can check out many videos of these festivities where the christen preachers were sitting on the stage and their followers were sitting in the public. This is What Islam stands for.

At last I want to say that you missed the point in your last statement about eating cake and shaking hands. Again my question to you is that;  Is eating cake Prohibited in Islam?  YES/NO?
IS Shaking hands with non Muslims is Prohibited in Islam? YES/NO?  If your answer is NO then I hope I answered your questions. If your answer is Yes then I would say PROVE IT.
Rest I should Leave on Allah( Subhana wa taaala) and His beloved Prophet Muhammad(saw) to guide us.

Wassalam
Your brother in Islam.
Soldier of Islam
Gem Of Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 09:13:42 PM »

Walikum Assalaam Wa Rehamtullahe Wa Barkathu. brother Ghaws786 and all,

I personally listen to Dr Sahab and like his lectures very much but one cannot agree to these acts. But still we continue to listen to His Lectures and Refer to his Articles whenever needed to answer the Wahabis. This proves that i really respect him for the work he has done and for his Knowledge But again Galti to Insaan se hi hoti hai. At times listening to him makes my eyes Wet and your heart gets filled with Love and Respect for our AAQA  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam

But again one cannot base his Opinion on the Sayings of a person He has to base it his opinion on his ACTIONS.

What i think is what you are trying to do is Justify wrong actions of somebody by manipulating the Meaning of Verses of Quran according to your own needs.

Read in context of the Ayat and you will understand that Nowhere Prophets is mentioned.

And still if you Assume Celebration of Prophets is mentioned then why only celebrate Prophet Isa's  Alaihis Salaam . Bday..
Celebrate Musa  Alaihis Salaam . bday also..celebrate Ayub  Alaihis Salaam . bday and all 25 prophets mentioned in the QURAN.

Also why you choose 25 Dec for it Only bcoz Non Muslims are doing it and you will get a bigger Audience..?

Brother You may have celebrated it in your house within the premises of Minhajul Quran. But what about the Innocent MUSLIMS. they may think it to be good..
and Go and celebrate it out with their friends and in churches in schools colleges. And everybody knows what happens in this parties. The thing is that you may have just Eaten a cake and shook hands but what about innocent muslims..They will go Dance..listen to music ..drink wine and all that things you are well aware of..

In your Zeal to capture a wider Audience and get the Benefits from the Non Muslims you have IGNORED the Hadees of Prophet Muhammed  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam), That You should NOT IMITATE the NON MUSLIMS...and celebrating Christmas is an Act of Non Muslims no one can deny it.

The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said: "Whoever imitates a nation is but one of them." [Abu Daawood]

To celebrate the Birth of Prophet Isa..Do Khatmul Quran.. Keep a fast.. Feed the Hungry...and many other things..

Did Prophet Muhammed  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam ever in his Life Once celebrate the Birth of Prophet ISA  Alaihis Salaam . on 25the DECEMBER with any NON MUSLIM...?
Can you produce any Hadees where PROPHET Muhammad  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam went to any NON MUSLIM Celebration..?

If not it means its not the Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam then why is a Person who claims to be the AASHIQ of our prophet ( sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) going
ahead and doing things he has not done...

Also as rightly asked by sister Raziya Warsi..Did Khwaja Garib Nawaz  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). who have converted Lakhs of Muslims to Islam did he do any such thing..
Or for that matter any Wali of ALLH or AALIM did he do any such thing in the PAST...

Did they not know about all the Daleels which you are giving...

Or do you think Dr. Sahib is much better Wali and Buzurg then on all the Walis of the Past
and can Innovate new things into ISLAM..?

No Amount of Justification can justify this Act of Celebrating Christmas with Non Muslims.
In my personal opinion this Demands and Apology and a clarification for the Said Scholar.

Hope you understood my point.

ghaws786
ACE Member

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 09:41:43 PM »

Reply for brother with ID: Mamqasmi

I agree to brother saying the word Sallaho Alayhi Wassalam instead of writing  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam).  But to make it a habit requires time. So if you read the word SAW in my discussion.. Just read it as Sallaho Alayhi Wassalam. The intention is to respect and love the prophet Sallaho Alayhi Wassalam to the extreme.

Coming directly to the Tafseer presented by brother. You have given me three explanations:

1.   KISI MEHBOOB YA PIYARI CHEEZ KO PANAY YA HASIL KARNAY SAY DIL KO JO LAZZAT HOTI HAY USKO FARAH KEHTAY HAIN AUR MEANINGS YEH HAIN K IMAAN WALON KO ALLAH K FAZL O REHMAT PAR KHUSH HONA CHAHIYE K USNAY UNHAIN MAWA’IZ AUR SHAFA SUDOOR AUR IMAAN K SAATH DIL KI RAHAT O SUKOON ATA FARMAYE

Reasoning: Do you believe that Prophets are beloved of Allah Subhana Wa taala. If they are not beloved;  they should not be prophets. If they are beloved then according to YOUR first Tafseer We feel happy and rejoice on the births of the Prophets; and we should celebrate their births; because they are “Mehboob”, Pyari Cheez, and we feel Farhat.. and that’s why Milaad Manaane se Dil ko farhat aur Sukoon Milta Hai.

2.   Aur is ayat k mutaliq Hazrat Ibn e Abbas Razi Allaho Anho aur Hazrat Hasan Razi Allaho Anho aur Hazrat Qatadah Razi Allaho Anho nay farmaya hay k

Reasoning: This is also Right. But my question is Can you get Qur’an without the beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallalo Alayhi Wassalam. You Should Say NO. There is no point of escape on this question. Similarly Can you get “Injeel”( Not the present Bible) without Prophet ISA(alayhis Salam). IF you can’t get Allah’s books without the Prophets; then How can you get Allah’s Happiness or Joy OR Farhat Without the Prophets. So you have to believe that the raising of the Prophets is the blessings of Allah Subhana Taala and we should celebrate their births.

Remind you that believing in ACTUAL injeel is a tenant of Faith. A momin has to believe in all four revelations of Allah Subhana wa Taala.

3.   Aur aik aur qaul k mutabiq

Reasonong: I already explained about Qur’an. Again if you take AHadees as rehmat. My question is: Can you get any Ahadees without the Prophet? If No then You should accept that the all your Tafseers leads to the meaning of Raising of the prophets. And the ummah should celebrate their births.

You also mentioned that:

MERRY CHRISTMAS kehna shirk hay jis k lugwi maanay main yeh hay k Na’aa’ouzobillah Allah nay beta jana – to agar koyee celebration karnay main yeh kehday to Tajdeed e Islam aur Tajdeed Nikah karna parta hay yani aap Islam say kharij hosaktay hain

I want to know that Which Category of SHIRK does it fall into?  What is the main category of SHIRK and what is the Subcategory of SHIRK?  If you cannot give the reply on the category of Shirk then I think I should have to Start a topic on the "Definition and categorization of Tauheed and Shirk".

You also said that:

Isi tarah aapnay baaz auqaat dekha hoga k Cricket main Australian ya English team win karnay baad Sharab (Vine) khool kar celebrate karti hay to kia aisa karna kisi musalmaan k liye sahih hoga? Magar iskay bar aks aap unko unki jeet ki khushi main mubarakbaad zaroor day saktay hain

Reasoning: Brother you missed the point here; in my post I have already mentioned to concentrate on the acts which we do. If that act is Haram then we should prohibit the act. Since Wine is Haram; declared by Qur’an there is no use to mention this example.

You also mentioned:

Meray aik sawaal ka jawaab dain k Non Muslims say pehlay to hamain un logon ko is amal pay lana chahiye jo musalmaan hotay huwe bhe isko nahen maantay – I mean Bad Aqida Deobandi – Ahl e Hadess etc jo Sarkar e Do Alam Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam k milad sharif ko nahen maantay – pehlay to hamara qadam yeh hona chahiye k Musalmanon main agar koyee is cheez say inkaar karay to usko samjhain na k Non Muslims jinka yeh Aqida ho k Maaz Allah – Hazrat Isa Alaihay Salaam, Allah Kareem k betay (son) hain

Reasoning: I agree to you and that’s what we are doing through this forum.

You also mentioned:

There are so many other ways to promote message of Peace and unity k agar Non Muslim kisi mushkil main hay to usko aap mushkil say nikal dain ya uski maali madad kardain kyun hum to unko maantay hain jinkay dar say koye ekhali haath na louta kabhe

Answer: Mere bhai.. Aap jisko maante hain..unhone bhi apne dar par NON-Muslims ke aane ko BAN nahi Kiya. Aapne khud kaha ki Unke Dar se KOI bhi khaali nahi Gaya. Aapne Yeh nahi kaha ki Unke Dar se Musalman Khaali nahi gaya. Wo to wafaat ke baad bhi har kisis ko aane ki ijazat dete hain; the people of all faith go to visit Aulia Allah whereas the people of all faiths do not go to visit our MASJID. So there is a difference in the ways these Aulia Allah preach ISLAM.

With all these clarifications; I hope that we all should benefit from the discussions. If I missed anything please remind me so that I can clarify you on that aspect as well.

Wassalam,
Your brother in Islam
mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 03:10:52 PM »

I agree to brother saying the word Sallaho Alayhi Wassalam instead of writing  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam).  But to make it a habit requires time. So if you read the word SAW in my discussion.. Just read it as Sallaho Alayhi Wassalam. The intention is to respect and love the prophet Sallaho Alayhi Wassalam to the extreme.

Brother aik cheez hoti hay kisi say Mohabbat karna aur doosri cheez hay us Mohabbat ka izhar karna – agar aap kisi say Mohabbat karain aur uskay izhaar main kotahi ya be adabi kar bethain to aisi mohabbat baaz auqaat zillat main tabdeel hojati hay – similarly Musalmaan niyyat k hawalay say to Huzoor Nabi e Kareem Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam say buhut Mohabbat kartay hain par baaz auqaat us mohabbat k izhaar main be adabi kar jatay hain – aur yeh bhe aik aisa he amal hay k bajaye iskay k hum yeh sochain k pura SALLALLAHO ALAIHAY WASALLAM likhnay main time lagayga aur short likhdain to kaam to ban jaega magar BE ADABI hojaegi jaisa k urdu main bhe pura likhnay k bajaye buhut say log sirf SUAAD likh daytay hain – is cheez par tamam Ulama e Haq ka ijmaa hay k aisa karna sahih nahen hay – beher haal yeh ishq o adab ki batain hain k jis Nabi ka aik aik pal apnay Ummati ki aaho baqa k liye guzra hum uskay liye thora sa time bhe na nikaal sakain

mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 03:40:07 PM »

1.   KISI MEHBOOB YA PIYARI CHEEZ KO PANAY YA HASIL KARNAY SAY DIL KO JO LAZZAT HOTI HAY USKO FARAH KEHTAY HAIN AUR MEANINGS YEH HAIN K IMAAN WALON KO ALLAH K FAZL O REHMAT PAR KHUSH HONA CHAHIYE K USNAY UNHAIN MAWA’IZ AUR SHAFA SUDOOR AUR IMAAN K SAATH DIL KI RAHAT O SUKOON ATA FARMAYE

Reasoning: Do you believe that Prophets are beloved of Allah Subhana Wa taala. If they are not beloved;  they should not be prophets. If they are beloved then according to YOUR first Tafseer We feel happy and rejoice on the births of the Prophets; and we should celebrate their births; because they are “Mehboob”, Pyari Cheez, and we feel Farhat.. and that’s why Milaad Manaane se Dil ko farhat aur Sukoon Milta Hai.

Brother – hamain to bus Sarkar e Do Alam Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam ka milad manana chahiye but is say murad yeh nahen hay k doosray tamam ambiya Afzal nahen hay – beshak tamam ambia Afzal hain

Ab is baat ko aisay samajh lain k

Aik hain KHALEEL ALLAH  ya KHALEELULLAH yani Hazrat Ibrahim Alaihay Salaam jinko yeh rutba is liye mila k woh Allah Kareem ko dost maantay hain aur unko mehboob rakhtay thay

Magar uskay bar aks aik hain HABEEB ALLAH ya HABEEB ULLAH yani Sarkar e Do Alam Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam aur unko yeh rutba is liye mila k unko khud Allah Kareem apna mehboob manta hay

To is lehaaz say donon Allah Kareem k barguzeedah hastiyun main shamil hain magar aik woh hain jo Allah Kareem ko khud mehboob rakhtay hain aur doosray woh hain jinko Allah Kareem apna mehboob manta hay to hamain to is lehaz say intihayee khushi manani chahiye k hum gunahgaar unkay ummati hain jinko Allah Kareem khud mehboob rakhta hay aur Hazrat Isa Alaihay Salaam k ishq ko to dekhain k woh to khud is khuwahish main dunya say uthaliye gaye k jab dobarah wapas aayen to Huzoor Nabi e Kareem Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam k ummati ban k aayen

Aur aik baat aur batadon k Allah Kareem nay waqtan fawaqtan apnay Rasoolon pay Kitabain nazil farmayeen yani TORAIT, ZABOOR, INJEEL and finally QURAN E KAREEM magar yeh aap khud dekh lain k kis kitaab ki ziada afzaliyat hay – Dunya ki har kitaab ko talaash karna mushkil hay magar jab aap kisi ko bolain k Quran e Kareem lay aao to who foran lay aayega kyun k Dunya ki har kitab pay GHILAAF nahen hota

mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 03:58:05 PM »

2.   Aur is ayat k mutaliq Hazrat Ibn e Abbas Razi Allaho Anho aur Hazrat Hasan Razi Allaho Anho aur Hazrat Qatadah Razi Allaho Anho nay farmaya hay k

Reasoning: This is also Right. But my question is Can you get Qur’an without the beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallalo Alayhi Wassalam. You Should Say NO. There is no point of escape on this question. Similarly Can you get “Injeel”( Not the present Bible) without Prophet ISA(alayhis Salam). IF you can’t get Allah’s books without the Prophets; then How can you get Allah’s Happiness or Joy OR Farhat Without the Prophets. So you have to believe that the raising of the Prophets is the blessings of Allah Subhana Taala and we should celebrate their births.

Remind you that believing in ACTUAL injeel is a tenant of Faith. A momin has to believe in all four revelations of Allah Subhana wa Taala.

Brother mujhay yeh bataain k hum log yani Musalmaan bhe apni birthdays celebrate kartay hain jab yeh mamla Ulama e Haq say discuss huwa to unhon nay yeh fatwa diya k

Birthdays celebrate ki jasakteen hain k usmain koyee khurafaat – beja israaf aur ghair sharayee amal na ho (for example – music – drink – huge expenses – etc) –
Brother – simple isi tarah hum apnay ghar beth kar aur apnay logon yani Musalmanon k saath bhe unki birth day celebrate kar saktay hain, mahafil arrange kar saktay hain, Quran Khwani rakh saktay hain – then why we shud go especially to Church or any Non Muslim’s house to celebrate where the Music and drinks are going on very frequently……

Brother baat sirf itni hay k hum jaisay chotay log agar school ya college main Non Muslims k saath agar kuch share kar bhe lain to shayad koyee kuch na kahay magar koyee famous Aalim – Buzurg agar kisi ghair sharayee jaga pay jakay is tarah karain to buhut baatain banteen hain aura b to Media bhe itna fast hogaya hay k har cheez minutes main puri dunya main chali jaati hay to aisay waqt main to hamaray Ulama o Fuqaha ko buhut ahtiyaat say kaam layna chahiye yani TAQWA ikhtiyaar karna chahiye

mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2010, 05:01:42 PM »

3.   Aur aik aur qaul k mutabiq

Reasoning: I already explained about Qur’an. Again if you take AHadees as rehmat. My question is: Can you get any Ahadees without the Prophet? If No then you should accept that the all youre Tafseers leads to the meaning of Raising of the prophets. And the ummah should celebrate their births.

According to one of our sisters (on the forum) Raziya Warsi

I want to ask Hazrat Khwaja Garib Nawaaz  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). kabhi Koi XMAS party me gaye the..?
Kabhi kisi Hindu ki Diwaali me Gaye the..?

Kya Kabhi Alaa Hazrat  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu)., Waris Paak  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu)., Gaus Paak  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu)., Makhdoom Sarkaar (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu)...Kya kabhi koi bhi Buzurgaane deen ne yeh tareeka apnaaya tha Dusre Musalmaanon ko Islam Qubool karwaane k liye...

Is sawaal ka kia jawaab hay aapkay paas ya yeh bataain k khud unkay Peer o Murshid nay kabhe aisa amal kia tha phir yeh kyun…………….

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: