Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Must Read : Facts about Prophet Muhammad (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) from Quran Sharif.  (Read 12261 times) Average Rating: 0
Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« on: November 07, 2010, 12:48:09 PM »

It is important to know the facts of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) and Prophet Mohammad(صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in the light of Quran and Ahadith.  These are the basic issues. Misunderstanding of these issues has led  Salafis, Deobandis and their like minded groups  far away from Islam.

Their misunderstanding about Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) has led them to commit serious crimes against Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and his family members and Sahabah.  Their claim of respect of Prophet Mohammad is only on their lips to fool innocent Muslims.  Look at their black deeds.  They built a public toilet on Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) house in Makka where he lived and prayed for 28 longs years.  They destroyed the graves of over 60,000 Sahabah and relatives of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and disposed off their pious bodies in unthinkable brutal way.  They rejected the Imams of Fiqh and Ahadith and formulated new sects in the name of Islam. 

Read the following information carefully.  It will help all of us to come back to the straight path of Islam

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: November 07, 2010, 12:48:09 PM »

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 12:49:49 PM »

It is difficult to visualize and understand the endless expanse of Allah’s (سبحانہ و تعا لی) creations.   Every attribute of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) is limitless, so also His knowledge and His creations.

All galaxies, constellations, planets, including our solar system, are worlds of their own with their respective inhabitants.

All the seven skies have worlds of their own.   Above them, the Empyrean (Arsh) is also a world of its own.

The seven skies, the Empyrean and many of the other worlds are in ‘Similitude’ (Aalam-e-Missal) which are not visible to our physical eyes.   

As scientists have developed lenses with the help of which we can see in night/darkness, similarly we require different spiritual visionary lenses / Unveiling (Kashf) to witness  many worlds in similitude (Mithaal) created by Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی).  This kind of vision is provided by Allah(سبحانہ و تعا لی) to whoever He wishes.

All galaxies, constellations, planets and all objects in outer space of our world, together are known as Universe or Cosmos (Ka'un).   Above it is the first sky, followed by six more skies.  Often the word ‘Cosmos’ is used to include all skies as well.

Our physical world, or the World of Manifestation (Aalam-e-Shahadah) is made up of Prima Matrix (essence of matter).

Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) is  Rahmatul lil Aalameen for all the worlds and in its inhabitants. 

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 12:49:49 PM »

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 12:51:08 PM »

Let us look at the following Quranic verses and Ahadith to understand the fact of Prophet Mohammad(صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم).

* It is in Quran – O’Prophet  (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) ‘We have not sent you except for the Mercy upon all the worlds’. (Al-Anbiya – 107).

* It is in Quran – O’ Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)! Truly We have sent you as a Witness, a Bearer of Glad Tidings, and Warner (for the entire Cosmos); and as one who invites to Allah's - سبحانہ و تعا لی) (Grace) by His consent, and as a lamp spreading light (into the whole cosmos (Al - Ahzab 45-46). 

* It is in Hadith - Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) said ‘ I am from the Divine light (existence) and every thing else is from my light (existence).’ The authenticity of this Hadith is proved from the following Quranic verse.

* It is in Quran - قَدْ جَاءَكُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ نُورٌ وَكِتَابٌ مُّبِينٌ (Meaning - From Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) has come to you a Light and a Book manifest.” (Al-Maeda - 15).

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 12:51:54 PM »

In the exegesis (Tafseer) of the above verse, many well known  Ulema have confirmed that the  "light"  refers to Prophet Mohammad  (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him)

(1) Suyuti in Tafsir al-Jalalayn.  

(2) Fayruzabadi in the Tafsir Ibn `Abbas entitled Tanwir al-miqbas (p. 72).

(3) Shaykh al-Islam, Imam Fakhr al-Din al-Razi, the Mujaddid of the sixth century, in his Tafsir al-kabir (11:189).

(4) Qadi Baydawi in his Tafsir entitled Anwar at-Tanzil.

(5) Al-Baghawi in his Tafsir entitled Ma`alim at-Tanzil (2:23).

(6) Imam al-Shirbini in his Tafsir entitled al-Siraj al-Munir (p. 360).

(7) The author of Tafsir Abi Sa`ud (4:36).

(8) Thana’ullah Pani Patti in his Tafsir al-mazhari, (3:67).

(9) Shaikh Mohammad Abdul Qadeer Siddiqui (r) in his Tafseer-e-Siddiqui.

(10) All Ulema-e-Ahle Sunnah in their translations and Tafaseer.

(11) Ibn Jarir al-Tabari in his Tafsir jami` al-bayan (6:92) said: “There has come to you a Light from Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی): He means by the Light: Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) by means of whom Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) has illuminated the truth, brought forth Islam, and obliterated idolatry. Therefore Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) is a light for those who have been enlightened by him and by his exposition of truth.”

(12) Al-Khazin in his Tafsir (2:28)  says: “There has come to you a Light from Allah means: Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) called him a light for no other reason than that one is guided by Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) in the same way that one is guided by light in darkness.”

(13) Al-Nasafi in his commentary entitled Tafsir Al-Madarik (1:276) and al-Qasimi in his Mahasin at-ta’wil (6:1921) say: “There has come to you a Light from Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) : this is the light of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), because one is guided by him. Similarly he has been called a lamp (Siraj).”

(14) Imam Ahmad al-Sawi similarly said in his super commentary on Tafsir al-Jalalayn (1:258): “There has come to you a Light from Allah(سبحانہ و تعا لی) : that Light is the Prophet,Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). He was named a light because he enlightens the sight and guides it to the correct path; and also because he is the root of every light whether material or spiritual.” We will return to the latter statement below Insha Allah.

(15) Sayyid Mahmud al-Alusi in his commentary entitled Tafsir Ruh al-Ma`ani (6:97) says: “There has come to you a Light from Allah(سبحانہ و تعا لی) : that is, an immense light which is the Light of Lights  among all Prophets, (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم).”

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 12:53:18 PM »

The authenticity of the Prophet's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) Hadith in which he said ‘ I am from the Divine light (existence) and every thing else is from my light (existence).' is also established from the following Quranic verses.   

(1) It is in Quran -  ‘And look, He is Who have created you (and all the creations) from single soul  (Nafsiun Wahida)’. (Al-Ana’am – 98).

(2) It is in Hadith - Narrated by Abu Hurayrah  (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) . When Allah's  Messenger (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) was asked since how long he is the Prophet, he replied, ‘When Adam (علیھ السلا م ) had not yet had his spirit joined to his body (Tirmidhi).

(3) It is in Quran – ‘Behold! Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) took the covenant (promise) of (all) the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you an Apostle (Mohammad – صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), confirming what is with you; do you believe in him and render him help." Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) said: "Do you agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses.’ (Aal-e-Imran – 81).

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 12:55:04 PM »

When was the covenant (promise) taken from all prophets? When souls of all Prophets were created, and before them, the Supreme Soul of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), the root of all creations was also created. Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) gathered all souls of Prophets and took the covenant from them that they will believe in Prophet Mohammad’s (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) superiority as Abdullah in the cosmos. When they agreed, Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) says, He is also a witness of that gathering and covenant along with all the Prophets. This is known as ‘timeless antiquity’.

(4) It is in Hadith (Bukhari wo Muslim) - Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) said ‘ Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) gives and I distribute’.

The above Hadith establishes the pivotal and central role of Prophet Mohammad  (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). The process of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) giving and Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) distributing is eternal, from the time this cosmos came into existence. Some illiterates and sectarian people like Salafis and their like minded groups limit this Hadith to the physical life of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم).

(5) Ibn Taymiyya said in his book "al-qaida al-jaleela fit- tawwasali  wal-waseela", with commentary of Dr. Rabi'a bin Hadi 'Umayr al - Mudkhali, Professor in the Islamic University of Madinah al-Munawwara, on page 166, para 493 -

"...and like,  that is the Hadith, that is narrated by 'Abd ar-Rahman ibn Zayd ibn Aslam from his father who narrates it from his  grandfather from 'Umar ibn al-Khattaab (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) , marfu'an and mawqufan 'alayh, that when Adam (علیھ السلا م ) said, 'O Lord! I ask you for the sake of Mohammad [bi haqqi Mohammad-صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم] to forgive me.' He (سبحانہ و تعا لی) said, 'How did you know Mohammad-صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم] ?' He said, 'because when you created me with Your hands and blew into me from Your Spirit, I raised my head and I saw on the legs of Your Throne written, 'laa ilaha ill-Allah Muhammadu Rasulullah' so I knew You would not put next to your name except the one who is the most beloved to You.' He said, 'you have said the truth, O' Adam (علیھ السلا م ) and if it were not for Mohammad-(صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم ), I would not have created you.'" [law laa Muhammadan maa khalaqtuk].

Ibn Taymiyya continues -

"And this Hadith is narrated by al-Haakim in his Mustadrak, from the Hadith of  'Abdillah bin Muslim al-FiHree, from Isma'il bin Salama. And Haakim said, 'and it is the first Hadith I have mentioned from 'Abdur-Rahman in this book. And Haakim says that it is Sahih. And it is related by Shaykh Abu Bakr al-Aajuri, in the book 'ash-Shari'ah' mawqufan on 'Umar from Hadith 'Abdillah bin Isma'il bin Abi Maryam mawqufan from 'Abdur Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam."

Ibn Taymiyya is presenting a Hadith that was verified and certified by al-Haakim as authentic [Sahih] and that is the Hadith which related from Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) that "If not for Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) I would not have created you [O' Adam-علیھ السلا م]".  

This above clarifies that a similar Hadith  of Jaabir which is related about Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) that he said, "law laak maa khalaqtul khalq" - "If not for you [O' Mohammad - صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم] I would not have created any of the Creation."is also Sahih (authentic).

The gist of the above description is that Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) created the Noor of Prophet Mohammad ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)  first, which is the abstract form of this cosmos, and for the sake of this Noor, He created this entire cosmos.

It is a matter of pride and a crowning glory for the planet Earth that the root of all creations, Abdullah (the servant of Allah –سبحانہ و تعا لی), Mohammad Rasulullah(صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)appeared in physical form, as a Human Being in this World.

It is very difficult for people, particularly Salafis,  to understand these facts  because they focus their attention on the physical body of Prophet Mohammad  ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)  and deny the facts of this cosmos which are clearly described in Quran and Ahadith.  In view of their too much attention on one aspect, the loose sight of the important aspect of Prophet Mohammad ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and start equating him with normal (sinful) human beings.  Christians did the same mistake.  They focused too much attention on the Spiritual aspect of Prophet Isa ( علیھ السلا م) and started regarding him as 'Son of God'.  Quran and Ahadith teach us to balance both these aspects and remain stead fast on the straight path of Islam.    

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 12:59:58 PM »

It is very unfortunate for Salafis and their like minded groups who consider Prophet Mohammad  ( صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) as a normal (sinful) human being as anyone else. The problem is that things which are visible to the normal physical eyes are also ignored by them. They do not pay attention to the fact that there is a commonality which is common in two things, but it is the distinction which is the deciding factor of excellence.

They should know that between human being and animals there are many commonalities. The animals are living beings, they eat and they reproduce their species. These are commonalities between animals and human beings. But the distinction between the two is that the human beings are crowned with common sense, intelligence, therefore, they have become masters of the world.

They should know that there are many commonalities between believers and non-believers as well. The distinction between the two is the Islamic faith. Because of this distinction, one will go the Jannah and the other will be burned in Hell fire permanently.  

Makkan apostates like Abu Jahel and others used to say, what is the difference between him (Prophet Mohammad –صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and other people of Makkah, as he lives a life of a normal human being.

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 01:02:38 PM »

It is in Quran - ‘(the apostates of Makka used to say) ‘What is there in this Apostle (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and other people of Makkah, as he lives a life of a normal human being.), he eats food like us and goes to around the markets like us’. (Al-Furqan – 7).

But Sahabah never used to think on these lines and they never compared Prophet Mohammad  (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) with normal human beings. They looked at Prophet Mohammad’s  (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) life as an absolute miracle of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی). To them Prophet Mohammad  (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) has been an unusual phenomenon of Allah’s (سبحانہ و تعا لی) omnipotence.

Prophet Mohammad's (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) life is a perpetual miracle.  How come an apparently unlettered human being could change the course of this world?  How could he culminates the teachings of all Prophets and becomes a stamp on the Divine Law?  Whatever he says, whatever he does is Divine Law.

It is in Quran – ‘(Prophet Mohammad -صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) does not say anything with his self desire, except that this is the revelation which is coming to him (from Allah –سبحانہ و تعا لی) gives and I distribute’.)’. (An-Najm – 2).

Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) brings the news of Unseen which was unknown to anyone in this world before him.  These and many other things associated with Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) are ignored by Salafis, the unfortunate people. 

Prophet Mohammad  (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) represents humanity in all his actions.  He shows happiness on certain things and displeasure on certain things. 

He shows fore knowledge of certain things and shows his unawareness of certain things. He pleads with Almighty for His forgiveness. He walks in streets like normal human beings. He fights with infidels along with his companions and sometimes the results of the battles are inconclusive and sometimes he wins.

He becomes concerned when something goes wrong with his family members and his companions and shares happiness with them on happy occasions.

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 01:03:44 PM »

Why it is so? Did you ever think about that?

Read this Quranic verse to understand this phenomenon.

It is in Quran - ‘Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) is an exemplary model (for all of you) (Al-Ahzab – 21).

He is an icon of humanity and of all creations.   Since he is the root of all creations, therefore, whatever form Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) chose for him to manifest, he will show that form’s perfection.   In other words, he is a perfect human being. Like him there is none.   He represents various facets of humanity at various stages of his life. Sometimes, he shows utmost humility of a desperate human being and on other occasions, pointing his finger towards the moon splits it into two, which was witnessed by all Quraish.   This miracle is mentioned in Holy Quran as well.

Salafis compare the life and death of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) with infidels, non believers and claim that after death Prophet Mohammad also cannot listen to our calls like infidenls (Astaghfirullah).

It is in Quran – ‘And those whom they invoke besides Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) have no power of intercession (shafa’a); only he who bears witness to the Truth, and they know (him – Prophet Mohammad - صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم ).

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2010, 01:04:22 PM »

It is in Hadith - Bukhari wo Muslim, narrated by Ibne Omer wo Abu Huraira Wo Anas (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہم). Prophet Mohammad - صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم told his companions) ‘I am not like you. I live with my Sustainer (Rabbul Aalameen) who feeds and provides me with drink.’

Servant-hood of Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)

People should ponder over these facts and learn to respect Prophet Mohammad   (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and ensure their salvation on the Day of Judgment.

Source : CIFIA

huma

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 03:13:48 PM »

Subhanallah!,maybe it is a coincidence that I was pondering abt the cosmos and the seven heavens as u were forwarding this mail to me,mashaallah !, Thank uvery much for these articles.
gaurizakirhusain

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2010, 06:33:38 PM »

[SUBHANALLAH
ATTARI
Legendary Member

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2010, 06:04:50 AM »

WAALAIKUMAssalaam Wa Rehamtullahe Wa Barkathu.
JAZAK ALLAHU KHAIR

Quadriali
Let Allah be the ruler over your hearts, not the duniya (world)

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 10:44:20 AM »

AsSalamalaikum WaRehmatullahi WaBarakatahu.

great post..............

Fi'amanillah.

Mehboob-e-Subhaani
Ghous piya jeelani (RZ)
shabbirbijli
ACE Member
Board Member

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2010, 01:08:36 PM »

Walikum-Assalaam Wa Rehamtullahe Wa Barkathu.
Subhan-ALLAH
Jazak-ALLAH-khair

ISHQ-E-RASOOL(  Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him ) ) IS THE SOUL OF IMAN.
ISHQ-E-NABI HO TO IBADAT QUBUL HAI,
WARNA LAKH SAJDE KARO SAB FUZUL HAI
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: