Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *Jibreel( Alaihis Salaam ) to Nabi(SAW): Fatima ( Alaihis Salaam ) is holding the pillar of Arsh & c  (Read 5807 times) Average Rating: 4
Fiza
Gem Of Forum
Board Member

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 08:17:46 AM »

Humble request.
Please if you can produce the Sanad for this event as you have described such a sorrow in this story that i doubt to be a true incident. I'd be obliged if people on this forum start giving the stories along with the sanads so that this ummah can get to the truth easily.
Mushfique

Dear Brother In Islam (Mushfique), from what I have read the posting of Brother Mohsin has been extracted from the 86 Virtues of Nabiyy / The Virtues of Sayyidinaa wa Mawlaana Muhammad Al Mustafa Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim,86 Superior Qualities of the Holy Last Messenger.
Fiza,
The book which you are sharing does that gives the refferences of the Sanad going till the Holy Prophet sualal la hu alaihewasallam. Please mind it that we shuold not quote anything unless we are sure that the sanad is present even if it be daef. Pls if you can forward me the sanad of this incident will be highly obliged.
Mushfique

Dear Brother In Islam (Mushfique)

I did mention before that the extraction was from  86 Virtues of Nabiyy / The Virtues of Sayyidinaa wa Mawlaana Muhammad Al Mustafa Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim,86 Superior Qualities of the Holy Last Messenger.

The websites are http://www.ummah.net/Al_adaab/muhammad/86qualities.html and http://www.al-adaab.org/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=59&limitstart=10.

I understand your reasoning and I agree with what your saying but Brother In Islam (Mushfique) please understand that when things are posted, there is a source behind a post.Nevertheless plz go through the website and let me know your findings....

Hasbi Allahu wa ne'mal wakil,Wa`alamu anna feekum Rasul Allah Sallallahu Ta’ala Alaihi Wa’alihi Wa Sallam
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 08:17:46 AM »

Soldier of Islam
Gem Of Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 11:25:57 AM »

Where can I buy this book. Excerpt from: "SHAHADATNAMA" written by Muhaddith-e-Deccan Hazrath Syed Abdullah Shah Naqshbandi Qadri  (Rahmatullahi Allaih) ?
Is is in english?

Thanks
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 11:25:57 AM »

Shah Darvesh
ACE Member
Board Member

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 10:15:18 PM »

SubhanAllah....../........SubhanAllah....../........SubhanAllah....../........

GAR BUG ZARI BAADE SABA,,,, RAUZA E BA SHAHAR E MUSTAFA
BARGO SALAAMI EE GADAA,,,,,BAR RAUZA E AAN MUJTABA
Altaf Sultani
Ba Tufel-e-Sayed Akhtar Shafiq Sultani Subhani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 10:04:12 AM »

Subhan ALLAH.........made ma heart cry

Farid Kaale mainde kaprey, kaala mainda wais,
Gunahan Bharehan mai pheraan, Lok kahe dervesh
sahebju

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 10:10:47 AM »

Subhanallah. brother very nce and beutiful post. Name of Abdulla sha mujaddidi naqshabandi is enough in beleiving the trueness of riwayah.
mushfique

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 08:01:41 PM »

Subhanallah. brother very nce and beutiful post. Name of Abdulla sha mujaddidi naqshabandi is enough in beleiving the trueness of riwayah.

Very true however, the riwayat needs refference or at least saying from Awliya Allah. Mohadith never quotes anything without refference. I checked the websites posted however, not able to find the refference for the same. If someone can help in this matter then it will be a great help.
Mushfique

Agar Gaiti Sarasar Bad Girad, Chiragh-e-Chishtiyan Hargiz Namirad.
A S

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 10:03:35 PM »

Excellent Post..

It's impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us,
n that which is predestined for us will reach us
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: