Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tarawih Prayers in church-- Allowed or Disallowed?  (Read 14243 times) Average Rating: 0
Mohsinkhanrazvi
Maslake Aalahazrat Salamat Rahe............

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 07:26:19 PM »

Asslm Alaikum,
Namaz ko wahi per aada karna chaye jysa ke hamare islami masail me se hai ke jaghe ka paak hona,
ab raha sawal jage to pak hai CHURCH wali laikn hamre doston ko malum hona chye ke Church wo jagha hai jo padrion ki ibadat gah hai .....
esai kal bhi Islam ke dushman the aur aaj bhi Islaye hamre Musalmano ko unse dur hi rahna bahter hai............
Allah sub ke Iman ki hifazat farmye Ameeen.....
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 07:26:19 PM »

ghaws786
ACE Member

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 02:41:50 AM »

As-salamu-alaikum all,

For Brother Sayyed Noorie: Brother you quoted in Reply No: 12

It is Makrooh Tahreemi to pray wearing clothes that have images of living things printed on them: wearing such clothes is prohibited even when not praying. (Dur-e-Mukhtaar ma'a Rad-dul-Muhtaar, V2, P502)

Brother, I think that you have copied and pasted this reference from the internet; because of one simple reason. If wearing such a cloth is prohibited then Prayer should also go into prohibition. It should not fall under Makrooh Tehrimi.

This cannot happen that you are wearing a prohibited dress and the prayer fall under makrooh Tehreemi. Please clarify or Provide another reference...if you wish. However this is not the reason why I am posting this reply.

You also mentioned that:

Second there are many Scholars and Quran Hafiz from west who have considered it correct for a Lady Imam to lead prayers with men and women in her Jamaat. Which is not True. So please do not give examples of Scholars from the West who do not have any idea what they are doing in the name of Universal Brotherhood.

Brother please do not differentiate between scholars of west and east. A scholar is a scholar; and we should respect him as he should be respected. However there is no LAW which states that Eastern Scholars are much Better Than western Scholars.

Please bear in mind that the THREE BIGGEST FITNAS OF ISLAMIC HISTORY

1. Fitna-e Wahabiyat
2. Fitna-e Qadyaniyat and
3. Taatari Fitna

They all emerge from EAST. So please be careful on what you write.

Regarding the position of "NO TITLE" for a person praying inside the church. That Means that WE CAN STILL CALL THEM MUSLIMS?  Please note that, Now here I am not talking about the act or Place. I am only talking about their status.

Comments are welcome.

Wassalam,
Your Brother in ISLAM.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 02:41:50 AM »

huma

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2010, 03:44:40 AM »

Assalamu alaikum wa rehmatullahe wa barkathu.. Auhuzu billahi minaz shaitanir rajim, bismillah ir rahmanir rahim..
It is for the sake of perfect union between Allah subhanu-wa ta'ala and our ourselves that we avoid pictures or images, and avoid places where such thoughts are so strong that the sheer grossness of that place makes the namaz ineffective. It is  necessary to patiently look at this issue. Whether in a church or a temple, each building has been built for a purpose and many things may have happened there. Unless, the person who is of such a calibre that he can clean that place with one namaz, moslems  cannot pray there. Also, if the church is alternatly used, like for both mass and jammat , is perfectly not valid. If the community wants to handover the place to moslems then there is no issue.
On topics such as wearing shoes or standing for namaz without the heads covered, the question people should ask is ' majboori se kiya gaya ya marzi se.?If it was majboori that the scarf was not available or the organisation did not permit, then praying would have been better than not-praying.. that would be entirely between the bandhe and Allah mia. If their neeyat is clear, then no one can interefere in their prayers. Agar, ye baat ek naya soch ya habit k payda karraha he jis se sub jayaz hai,  wo baat bilkul galat hai. Like the constitution of any country, amendments to the shar'ia cannot be made without consensus or permission from Allah subhanwa ta'ala. Waise bhi har cheez dil se maloom karna acha hai. We are living in difficult times no doubt.
ATTARI
Legendary Member

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2010, 06:53:31 AM »

WAALAIKUMAssalaam Wa Rehamtullahe Wa Barkathu.
JAZAK ALLAHU KHAIR

arsh1226

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2010, 09:31:04 AM »

The last working place which i worked was Runned by hindu management, but they allowed around 50 staff to pray in ramadan time in thier premises, (The hyper mall) what is not thier in the mall which is agaianst the shariah , even we had Maulana who used to come and lead the prayers ,even he was happy that we made sure that we did nt miss the prayers.

note :we made  sure that  it was clean and done in 2 groups (which will not affect the work as management had respected the our faith and  given  excellent arrangement though being hindus,,,,, ladies arrangement was done  sepeartely,

This is my own experinece and we made sure that the dress code was maintained by all (ladies & gents) for the salah.

people who are considering is haram , makrouh and so on , what do you consider about this?HuhHuhHuhHuh??

islam is the religion of peace and tolerance .

kindly comment

EK SAJDA HOAN JHO KHUBUL HOJAYE , DEEDARAY MUSTAFA HOAN AUR MAUT AJAYE.
Sayyed Noorie

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2010, 10:12:28 AM »

Brother Arsh You have done the right thing by praying in Two Groups and Praying in a clean place.
Also i am happy that you maintained the Dress Code. and Ladies and Gents prayed seperately. Not like west all in one jamaat standing shoulder to shoulder

For Brother with id Ghaws786
i surely think he needs some Islamic Guidance and should spend some time with a Kaamil Peer to understand the Masle Masaails of Namaaz.

If he thinks that You can Pray with Images of Live Creatures on your clothes and around him, I guess he should read Book of Namaaz - Masle Masaail Again,
which in India we teach to students in madarassa.

There are many types of Makrooh in Namaaz in some cases its disliked and should not be repeated..But the worst kind is Makrooh e Tehrimi which makes it compulsory for you to repeat the namaaz..Even if you wear your clothes upside down then also your prayer comes in category of Makrooh e Tehrimi and should be repeated.

Again I would say if you dont differentiate between the scholars you are on a Wrong PLACE...
RasoolAllah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam said that there will be people in my Ummah that will be Quran Hafiz but there Quran will not go below their throats, They will keep Fasts, Offer Salah much more than you but it will never be accepted.

If you think that a Lady can lead a Jamaat with Men and women standing shoulder to shoulder and still call themselves Muslim.
Then i really have nothing left to say but only that ALLAH help you brother..

Ajmal Siddiquie

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2010, 10:59:07 AM »

Good work brother qasmi, arsh, noorie and others..

Reply for brother Ghaws786,
Earlier i thought you are a very intelligent person and knowledgeable also  but you have some confusion in your mind on a few issues
But now i guess you need real lessons from some good Ahle Sunnat wal Jamaat Scholars.

You know the types of FITNA but not the Types of Makrooh..Strange.
If you wanna know about the real Fitna please visit
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=13182.0

You do not understand the difference between Makrooh and Makrooh E Tehrimi..?
MAKROOHE TEHRIMI

1 - Jisko chorna aur jisse bachna nihayat jaroori hai
2 - Jiska gunah aur shariyat ke khilaaf hona shar'ie zan'ie daliloon se sabit ho
3 - Jiska karna agarche gunahe kabeera aur haram ke darje se kam hai, lekin chend martaba karne aur is per hameshgi karne se yeh kaam bhi GUNAHE KABEERA mein shumaal hoga
4 - Is kaam ka karne wala FASIQ aur AZAAB ka haqdaar hai, aur is kaam se bachna SAWAB hai
5 - Makroohe Tehrimi kaam muqabil hota hai WAJIB kaam ka

MAKROOHE TANZEEHI

1- Jis kaam ka karna shariyat mein napasandida hai
2 - Jiske karne per kisi bhi tarah ka gunah ya azaab nahi, lekin is kaam ki adaat dalna bura hai
3 - is kaam se bachne mein bhi ajr o sawab hai
4 - Makroohe tanzeehi kaam mukabil hota hai sunnat e gair e muaqqida kaam ka

What does 'disliked' mean in the Hanafi school?
http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=7&ID=1939&CATE=25

For More Check this thread..
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php/topic,19600.0.html

ALLAH N HIS BELOVED HABEEB sallallahu alaihi wasallam KNOW BEST
arsh1226

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2010, 02:26:50 PM »

dear sayed noorie,qasmi, ajmal  and others,,

you have completely misunderstood what our brother  Ghaws786 is saying .

he is from ahle sunnat jamaat and  i know him very well ,

and  you have agreed to  my point that we can pray in a mall ,which has all kind of pictures and envirnment which is agianst shairah ,

THEN ITS ACCEPTABLE ,to pray inthe  church premisis , provided you keep the shariror terms,,,,,,,,,,

what is the difference between a hyper mall and a church , both the places thier is worship,,infact the hyper mall has idol worship ( hindus).

if you consider the christians they are the people of book, and our BELOVED PROPHET  has ALLOWED THEM TO PRACTICE THIER FAITH IN MASJID E NABAWI,

IF YOU CONSIDER  HINDUS , THEY ARE NO WHERE NEAR.

WHERE HAS HE MENTIONED THAT THEIR WAS A VIOLATION OF ISLAMIC SHARIAH.

BROTHER GHAWS 786  IS NOT FAVOURING ANY FITNA ,

HOPE YOU GO THROUGH THE QUESTION AND UNDERSTAND.

ONCE AGAIN I WANT TO SAY WE ARE ALL STUDENTS (LEARNERS) , LETS NOT ACCUSE EACH OTHER.....

I HAVE EXPLAINED ON THIS  TOPIC IS ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE PRAYED SALAH IN AN NON ISLAMIC ENVIRNMENT ,OTHERWISE MAY BE I WOULD HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD WHAT OUR BROTHER GHAWS IS SAYING.

Allah (st) and beloved prphet mohamed ( saw) knows the best.

Sayyed Noorie

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2010, 03:07:38 PM »

I never knew that a Hypermall and a church are same.

Brother Arsh please go and read the Sharia Rules before saying what is allowed and what is not allowed.

Contact your Peer Sahab and let him teach you the Masle and Masaail of Namaaz.

If he says that you can Pray NAMAAZ with Images of Live creatures on your Clothes or In front of you.

Then i am really very Sorry and Can just pray to Allah (Subhana wa taaala). to show you the right path.
arsh1226

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2010, 04:08:56 PM »

DEAR BROTHER SAYED NOORIE......

I never knew that a Hypermall and a church are same.HuhHuhHuhHuh

where is he saying that you can pray infront of or with the pictures,

I never knew that a Hypermall and a church are same,,,,

they are same in the context that both have anti sharaiah pics in them,,,,,,,thats what i meant ,

kindly do understand what the other person is explaining ,,

stop being sacastic , its very easy to be sacastic than to be kind.......

and being Ahle sunnat jamat you can just accuse and be rude then thier is no difeerence between you and baad akeeda people ,,,,

AHLE SUNNAT HIGHEST PRIOIRTY IS ADAB , ( RESPECT FOR ALL).

THANKX FOR THE DUA FOR MY HIDAYATH  I ALWAYS NEED IT , I AM ALWAYS A LEARNER AND WILL BE .

arsh1226

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2010, 04:28:45 PM »

DEAR BROTHER SAYED NOORIE,,

Our peer has thought us to be patient and listen to what the other person is saying and reply in a Polite manner.

BECAUSE AHLE SUNNAT HIGHEST PRIOIRTY IS ADAB , ( RESPECT FOR ALL).

AS FAR AS THE Masle and Masaail of Namaaz GOES , I SHOULD LEARN IT FROM YOU.

Sayyed Noorie

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2010, 04:43:59 PM »

Smiley

Brother ARSH, Ghaws786 and all like minded people...
This is my last reply on this topic. I really cannot discuss such a matter with a person who does not even know the basics of Islam.

RESPECT FOR ALL Does not mean that you start respecting a person who gives BAD Words to our Prophet  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam
RESPECT FOR ALL Does not mean that you offer Condolence to a Person who does not believe our Aaqa  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam to be alive.

Hazrat Umar  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). beheaded a person who questioned the Justice of Our Beloved Aaqa  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam

but i dont know in which world you people live...

Carry on brother respecting the Wahabis, Deobandis, Salafis, Ahmedis, and all people who are Enemy of Islam.

May Allah guide you and us to the right path...
arsh1226

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2010, 05:12:19 PM »

PERSON WHO KNOWS ISLAM DOES NOT RUNAWAY ,,,WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHICH WORLD YOU LIVE IN ,,,,

FIRST OF ALLL YOU DOINT UNDERTSTND THE TOPIC AND JUST COME INTO CONCLUSIONS AND CONFUSIIONS AND START ACCUSING OTHERS...

WE ARE DISCUSISNG HERE ABOUT THE  MENTIONED  TOPIC  , YOU JUST COME  UP WITH ALL THE Wahabis, Deobandis, Salafis, Ahmedis, and all people who are Enemy of Islam.

YOU ACCUSE THE SAME WAY THE BAAD AKEEDA PEOPEL DO HuhHuhHuh

Sayyed Noorie

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2010, 06:17:40 PM »

Brother Arsh
Nobody is running away but i personally beilve in the Kahavat
"Bhens k aage Bin bajaane se kuch nai hoga.."

I have understodd the question very well and aswered it also very clearly.
But you guys unnecesarily just keep up jumping up with something out of the context...

Let me try to explain again
Taraweeh in Church or for anyother namaz in church or at any place where there are pictures of live creatures falls in Makrooh e Tehrimi category means should be repeated.

People who pray in Church or Anyother such place out of some special reason cannot be called Kafirs or Mushriks
But should take care of not doing it purposely or again and again.

But if a portion of a church is such that there are no images or pictures or statues and is clean and paak but falls under the Boundary of Church,
Namaaz is allowed there.

I hope this is clear now.

Now you have to tell me which of the above explanation you dont agree..

Rest Allah knows best
Rodrigues
Spl Members

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2010, 06:22:53 PM »

This is all fuelled by egos. You're like football fans, my teams better than yours! !
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: