Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Imam Hussain take a wrong decision? Was Battle of Karbala a Mistake.?  (Read 19524 times) Average Rating: 0
mahmud

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2011, 11:14:39 AM »

sources:www.cifiaonline.com  and www.correctislamicfaith.com

Dr. Zakir Naik praises Yazid and claims that Karbala was a political episode (Astaghfirullah - We pray Allah - سبحانہ و تعا لی to  save Islam from hypocrites). 

He says رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ with Yazid's name and mentions a Hadith in Bukhari in which Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) said the first Muslim Army who will invade the city of Constantinople (presently Istanbul) will be rewarded with Jannah.  He claims Yazid was part of that army.

Zakir Naik's claim  is false, a blatant lie and slander on Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم).

Not even a single Hadith  mentioned in this context  in the entire Hadith literature has the word "Constantinople" in its text.  However, some Hadith scholars have mentioned the name "Constantinople" in their Hadith guides.

Read the following facts and you will know the height of Dr. Zakir Naik lies.

The wording of the Hadith are "awwalu jaishin min ummati yaghzoona madinata Qaisara maghfurullahum".  [Meaning -  "The first Muslim army who will invade the city of Qaiser-e-Room (Byzantine empire) will be Jannati."]  Thus, it could be any city of Byzantine empire.

Read any Islamic History book written by any well known Islamic historian (including Salafi scholar Al-Dhahabi, Ibn Katheer  etc.) it is mentioned that the first Muslim invasion of Constantinople, Byzantine empire took place in 42 H in which Yazid was not there.

The second invasion of Muslims on Byzantine empire was in 43 H under the command of Bu'sr bin Abi Arta, and the Army reached the city of Constantinople.  Yazid was not part of this Army.

The third invasion of Muslims took place in 44 H under the command of Abd ar-Rahman bin Khaled bin Walid.  In this invasion, Busr bin Abi Arta also participated and attacked Constantinople from Sea.  Yazid was not part of this Army.

The fifth invasion of Constantinople was in 46 H under the command of Malik bin  Abdullah. Yazid was not part of this Muslim Army.

The sixth invasion of Byzantine empire was undertaken in 47 H under the command of Malik bin Hubaira. Yazid was not part of this Army.

Three invasions took place on Byzantine empire in 49 H under the commands of (i) Malik bin Hubaira and  (ii) Fazala bin Ubair. Fazala bin Ubair captured many cities of Byzantine empire.  (iii) The third invasion of Byzantine empire took place in the same year under the command of Yazid bin Shajara Ar-Rahawi, who hailed from Syria.  It is wrongly, may be deliberately,  claimed by Wahhabis and their like minded Groups that the commander of this Army was Yazid bin Mu'awia, which is not true. Thus Yazid was not part of the three separate armies that invaded Byzantine empire, three times in 49 H.

The  8th invasion of Byzantine empire took place in 50 H and in this invasion, some people claim that Yazid bin Mua'wia was part of this Army. Thus Yazid was part of the Army of 8th invasion of Byzantine Empire.

But the Hadith says that the first Muslim Army who will invade Byzantine empire is Jannati. Then how come Yazid is claimed to be Jannati?

The Salafis mention Hadith Guide book Fatahul Bari written by Ibn Hajar Asqalani in which it is mentioned that  'the invasion of Constantinople took place in 52 H and the commander of this Army was Yazid.  Even if we take this date as authentic, then this will be the ninth invasion of that city, and not the first one.  Because, as we have mentioned earlier with authentic sources that 8 invasions had already taken place  before this date.  Therefore, Yazid cannot be part of the people who are declared Jannati by Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم).

It is also mentioned in many Islamic History books that  at the time of 8th invasion of Byzantine empire, Janab Muawiah wanted Yazid to participate, but he refused. We  cannot go into these details here because our Article is becoming too long. 

We do not understand why Zakir Naik wants to favor Yazid against Imam Husain (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ).

Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal was asked by his son that a group of people (qawm) attribute us to [be with] Yazid , he replied, O son! Whoever believes in Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی), how can they have any association with Yazid?  And why should he not be cursed (laanat) when Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) sends laanat on him in his Book.  The son asked where did Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) send laanat on him in His Book? The Imam replied “in this saying of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی)”:

It is in Quran - 'Do you then have the sign that if you get the authority, spread disorder in the land and sever your ties of Kinship? These are they whom Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) has cursed and made them deaf from the truth and made their eyes blind'. (Sura Mohammad - صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), Verses 22-23), and then said, is there any greater fasaad  than the assasination of Husain (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ)?

(Reference - The above is mentioned in multiple sources such as Ibn Hajar Makki in al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqa page 333, Tafsir Mazhari v. 8. p. 434 Imam Barzanji in al-Isha’at, Qadi Abu Ya’la in Mu’tamad al-Usool, ibn al-Jawzi and so on).

Ad-Dhahabi,  a Salafi scholar wrote about Yazid as follows:

وكان ناصبيا فظا غليظا جلفا يتناول المسكر ويفعل المنكر افتتح دولته بمقتل الشهيد الحسين واختتمها بواقعة الحرة فمقته الناس ولم يبارك في عمره وخرج عليه غير واحد بعد الحسين كأهل المدينة قاموا لله

[Meaning - He (Yazid) was a disgusting Nasibi (those who hate Ahle bait-e-Rasulullah - صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم ). He drank and did evil. He started his kingdom with the killing of the Shahid al-Hussain (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) and ended it with the incident of al-Harra (siege of Madina which also makes him directly liable for Lanah as Sahih Ahadith prove). Hence the people hated him, he was not blessed in his life and many took up arms against him after Imam Hussain (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) such as the people of Madina - they rose for the sake of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) ]  ( Siyar al Alam an Nabula, Volume No. 4, Page No. 37-38 )

Ad-Dahabi also wrote - I say: 'When Yazid did to the people of Madina, what he did, and killed Imam Hussain (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) and his brothers and progeny, and Yazid drank alcohol, and performed abominable things, then the people hated him and rose up against him more than once.  Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) did not bless his life and Abu Bilal Mirdas bin Adya al-Hanzali rose against him.' (Taarikh al-Islam: wa-tabaqat al-mashahir wa-al-a`lam, Volume 005, Page No. 30)

Ad-Dhahabi further wrote: Ziyad Haarthi narrated: 'Yazid gave me alcohol to drink, I had never drunk alcohol like that before and I enquired where he had obtained its ingredients from'. Yazid replied: 'it is made of sweet pomegranate, Isfahan's honey, Hawaz's sugar, Taif's grapes and Burdah's water'. Ahmed bin Masama' narrated: 'Once Yazid drank alcohol and started to dance, suddenly he fell down and his nostril began to bleed'. (Siyar al A'lam wa al Nubalah, Volume 004, Page No. 037).

Jalaluddin Suyuti mentions in his book ‘The History of the Rightly Guided Caliphs’ (Taarekh ul Khulufaa al-Raashideen);   “Nawfal bin Abi al-Faraat said  ‘Once I was with Umar bin Abdul Aziz when a man said in his presence  ‘Yazid, the leader of the believers’. Umar bin Abdul Aziz said [in shock] ‘Did you call Yazid the Leader of the Believers'? Umar then ordered for the man to be lashed 20 times”.

Suyuti further writes that in the year 63 H. Yazid was involved in sacking Madina in killing a generation of the Companions, and in desecrating and robbing Madinah.   Suyuti continues that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and his children are pious and virtuous souls.

After creating carnage in Madina in the incident of Harrah, the army of Yazid proceeded to Makkah to confront Abdullah ibn al-Zubair, a self-declared Caliph in Hijaz.  In Makka, the Army of Yazid committed unthinkable war crimes. Even Ka'abatullah was heavily damaged in Yazid's military operation.  Read Islamic History for details.

It is in Hadith - Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم)  said, whoever terrifies the people of Madinah, upon him is the curse of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی), that of His angels and that of all the people of the world. (Sahih Muslim).

There are innumerable Quranic verses and Ahadith which clearly state that Ahle Bait-e-Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) are pious and virtuous souls.

It is in Hadith - Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) looked at  Hazrat Ali (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) Hazrata Fatima (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہا) and Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain  (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہم) and said "  "I am in war with those who will fight with you, and in peace with those who are peaceful to you." (Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, al-Hakim, Tabarani, Mishkat, etc.).
    Accusing Imam Hussain (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) is indeed character assassination of the distinguished grandson of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). Many Ulema will agree that character assassination of the deceased Imam (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) by Salafis / Deobandis and their like minded groups is a bigger crime than his physical assassination by Yazid and his cursed supporters.

All Salafi groups should know that when they declare Yazid was on the right path and say  رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ with his name, then they will sure be standing along with Yazid in front of Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) on the Day of Judgment and  their judgment will be done along with him.  They should also know who stands a good chance to enter heaven - Imam Hussain (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) or Yazid.

It is in Hadith, Imam Hussain (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) is the leader of youth in Jannah and his pious mother Fatima al-Zahra (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہا) is the leader of women in Jannah.

To  know more, you can watch the following Urdu Video Clips.

(i) Watch this video clip - I    (ii) Watch this video clip - II     (iii) Watch this video clip - III    (iv) Watch  video clip - IV

on www.cifiaonline.com or  www.correctislamicfaith.com
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2011, 11:14:39 AM »

Mustfa Shaikh

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 03:23:51 PM »

Assalamu Alaikum,

Mai es side pe naya hu aur mujhe ek sawal puchna hai.

Mai office mai kaam karta hu aur meri rozana zohar, Asar aur magrib ki namaj kaza hojati hai to Mai Fajar namaj aur Isha namaj ghar me padhta hu. Isha k namaj se pehle mai Zohar, Asar aur Magrib Ki KAZA Namaj padta hu aur badme isha ki namaj padta hu. to kya ye tarika sahi hai? Agar nahi to kya karna chaiye?

Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 03:23:51 PM »

saedfaruki

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2012, 12:26:55 PM »

Asalam Alykum All,

I do agree that salafi/ahalhadith and alike do not give importance to the battle of karbala. I have met some guys from this group who share the view of zakir naik. I was utterly shocked when I heard them talk rubbish.

Imam Hussain (Radhiallaho anho) had never lied in his entire life, never skipped salah and moreover he gave 3 options to his opponents.
1. Allow me to go back from where I came from
2. Allow me to go on jihad to a distant place.
3. Allow me to talk with yazid

What I say is that whoever doubts Imam-e-Hussain (Radhiallaho anh) and blasphemes him (RA)  by supporting his (RA) adversaries is a munafiq. Their prayer is incorrect. They lie in their salah when they read darud-e-ibrahimyy, becos in salah in tashahud you say "Allahumma salle ala muhammad wa ala ahle muhammed" and on the other hand you talk rubbish about them. (Same rule applies to any one who talks ill about ahle bayt)

I did hear somewhere in a talk by someone on youtube that if you have the disease of shirk the cure is la ilaha illallah, if you have the disease of kufr the cure is muhammad-ur-rasoolallah (sallallaho alaihi wasallam) but what to do when a person has a disease of munafiqat.? The sahaba radhiallaho taala  anhum ajmaeen checked this disease in people by (Subhanak allah!!!) saying Sher-e-Khuda's name. So whenever they suspected a person of hypocrisy they just had to say Ali (Radhiallaho anho's) name and they checked his face to see if there is any change on it.

I say you are throwing shoe on George Bush and other politicians becos they are corrupt likewise why not treat zakir naik and alike the same way.

Earlier these munafiqs plotted and martyred Hazrath Umar, Hazrath Othman and Hazrath Ali (Radhiallaho anhuma) and grabbed the caliphate and now, that its the time for ahle bayt's  Imamate they want to lay their hands on this too. This will be proved when their leader of good old syria, sufyani will appear.

They are all like hamaan who used to mock Prophet Musa  Aleh Salam  by imitating him  Aleh Salam . That is all these heretics are doing they can just imitate Prophet Muhammad (saws) but actually they are mocking at the ta'aleem of Muhammad Rasoolullah (saws) and the sahaba (Radhiallaho anhum ajmaeen). Which in turn has led to the mocking and persecution of our entire muslim ummah and our leaders.

I also saw the talk of the heretic As shaykh of Saudia on youtube regarding this incident and i think he started all this ruckus.

Jazakallah

"Truth [may be] bitter, but it's result is sweet; falsehood appears to be sweet but it is poisonous in its effect." "Do not sell the Hereafter for the world."(Ali Karmallah Wajhu)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: