Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Imam Hussain take a wrong decision? Was Battle of Karbala a Mistake.?  (Read 20907 times) Average Rating: 0
Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« on: November 29, 2010, 02:40:55 PM »

Aauzo Billaahi Minash Shaitaan Nir Rajim
Bismillaah Hir Rehman Nir Rahim ;  Allah - Beginning With The Name Of - The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
Allahumma Salli Alaa Sayideena Muhammad Wa Alaa Aalihi Wa Sahbihi Wa Sallim.

On my recent trip to Medina I came across this Book being distributed by the Islamic Dawaah Center in Medina.
I was shocked to see the contents of the Book and would like the members of this Forum to review what is written in the Book.

Book is in Urdu Language so that the Muslims from Subcontinent can read it easily.

As written in Book : Urdu

Hazrat Hassan  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). ne mawiya (Father of Yazeed) k liye  khilafat se  aise  aise mauke par dastabdari aur masehlat ka elan kiya tha jis waqt in k pass jannisar bhi maujood thay aur meri Mawiya se jangjari khana bhi mumkin tha.

Is k bar khilaf aap k bhai Hazrat Hussain  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). ne Yazeed k khilaf apne chand kharib k sath jang ko tarji di. Yeh sab aise waqt me hua jab k wo narmi aur masehlat ka rasta ikhteyar kar sakte thay.

Mazkurah surat e haal is nateeje se khali nahi k dono bhaiyon me se ek haq par thay aur dusre galti par.

yani agar Hazrat Hassan  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). ka ladne ki saliyat k bawajood apne haq se dastabdari ikhteyar karna barhaq hai to Hazrat Hussain  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). ka masehlat ka imkan hota hai aur taqat wa quwat me kami hone k bawajood ladna batil hoga aur agar Hazrat Hussain  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). ka kamzori aur natauni k bawajood dakharooj karna barhaq tha to Hazrat Hassan  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). ka quwwat k bawajood masehlat ikhteyar karna aur apne haq khilafat se dastabdaar hona batil hoga.

Translation in English

It says that Imam Hassan  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). choose the path of Peace and did and Agreement with Muawiyah (Father of Yazeed), Inspite of having a large army and many brave fighters in his army imam Hassan  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). chosed the path of Peace.

Where as Imam Hussain  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). dint had a large army nor he was in a position to fight still he choose to declare War against Yazeed and got All his Beloved Killed.
Inspite of this It would have been better if Imam Hussain  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). would have choosen a path of Peace and Friendship as his brother HASAN.

Imam Hussain could have taken a path of Peace and Friendship like his brother and should have avoided the War.

According to the situation it would be CORRECT TO say One of the Brothers was wrong.
Either Imam Hasan or Imam Hussain.?

Page no-13,14 sawal no-9
BOOK- Shia Naujawano Ko Gamzaan Karne Wale Chand Sawalat
Writer : Suleman bin Saleh Alkharash

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: November 29, 2010, 02:40:55 PM »

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 02:47:13 PM »

According to this Ahle Hadees writer Battle of Karbala was a mistake.
And Imam Hussain should have taken a more Mature decision of Peace and Friendship in such a situation.
(Meaning that he should have Done Bayt at the hands of YAZEED)

He is trying to change the Outlook of Karbala war as a war which happened only for Political Reasons and could have been avoided..

Astafirullah....I cannot imagine how far these people will fall...
They are just misguiding the Muslim Youth and taking them away from the LOVE & Respect of RasoolAllah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam and Ahle Bayt.

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 02:47:13 PM »

mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 02:48:44 PM »

Bhai yeh Jamat e Dawa darhaqiqat Ahle Hadees ki jamaat hay jo Yazeed k liye bhe Razi Allaho Anho ka lafz use kartay hain - inko to Allah Kareem ki taraf say he hidayat nahen hay to hum kahan say hidayat ki taraf inko raghib kar saktay hain aur insay aisi he baton ki parwah ki jasakti hay

Magar masla yeh hay k hamaray Ahl e Sunnat main bhe buhut say aisay sada qism k log hain jo sirf title dekh kar books buy kar laytay hain yeh nahen dekhtay k who is the writer infact from which aqida and then book read kar k bad aqeedgi ki taraf ruju kar laytay hain

Talib e Dua, Sag e Dargah e Aalia MASHORI SHARIF - Faqir Mohammed Atif Minhaj Qasmi Qadri
shabbirbijli
ACE Member
Board Member

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 03:06:30 PM »

The author of this book do not have knowledge on BATTLE OF KARBALA.

ISHQ-E-RASOOL(  Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him ) ) IS THE SOUL OF IMAN.
ISHQ-E-NABI HO TO IBADAT QUBUL HAI,
WARNA LAKH SAJDE KARO SAB FUZUL HAI
mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 03:08:02 PM »

Brother knowledge alag cheez hay magar aqida he ghalat hay in logon ka

Talib e Dua, Sag e Dargah e Aalia MASHORI SHARIF - Faqir Mohammed Atif Minhaj Qasmi Qadri
monu.mohsin
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 03:18:14 PM »

ILM haasil hone se nahin milta... Ye Allah waalon ka sadqa... Allah waalon ki Nisbat se milti hai...

Ye Ahle Hadees khud hi Padhkar samjhaa rahe hai logon ko, aur gumraah kar rahe hai...
Soldier of Islam
Gem Of Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 04:06:59 PM »

I pray to Allah (Subhana wa taaala). that our Muslim Youth is saved from this Fitna.
And they get there Facts right before they even think to Comment on the Blessed Decision of our GREAT IMAM, IMAM Hussain  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu).

To answer allegation of the Ahle Hadees we have to first understand the following..
1. Who was Hazrat Ameer Muawiya  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). Father of YAZEED
2. What did Prophet  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam and Imam Ali  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). said about Ameer Muawiya  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu).
3. Why did Hazrat Hasan  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). did an Agreement with Hazrat Ameer Muawiya  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu).
4. What happened after the Death of Hazrat AMeer Muawiya  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu).

- Hazrat Ameer Muawiya  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). was a Blessed Sahabi And Saviour of the Muslims. He was brother in Law of the Beloved Prophet  (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him)

- Abdullah bin Amr says that Muawiya used to sit directly before the Prophet  (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him) and write epistles and revelations.

- Prophet  (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him) prophesised that Muawiya would be a Khalif and prayed for him.

- Ibn Umarya narrates he heard the Prophet say "O ALLAH make him a Guide and Guide him and Guide by Him."

- The Prophet also Supplicated O Allah Teach Muawiya the Book and Protech him from Punishment.

- The Prophet  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam advised "O Muawiya if you become AMEER then fear ALLAH and be JUST.

- The Prophet  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam said "Take counseling from Muawiya and include him in all your activities."

- When Hazrat Umar  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). made Muawiya the governor of Syria he said Only say good things about Muawiya.

- When returning from from the Battle of Siffin, Hazrat Ali  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). remarked
"So do NOT undermine the leadership of Muawiya when he will not be around your people will witness heads flying of the shoulders as if it was Khandal"

Ibn taymiyah states that "The Behaviour of Muawiya with the people was the best behaviour of any Ruler His People Loved Him"

He also states that scholars have agreed that Muawiya is the best of this UMMAHs KINGS. For the Four before him were Kulafa and Muawiya was the first of King.
His rule was that of Mercy..

Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilaani said :  "If I had to sit by the road and the Dust of his horses Hooves would fall upon me...I would regard this as a means of salvation...

Mullah Ali Qari stated "Imam Hasan  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu) and Imam Hussain always had good relations with Muawiya"

Muawiya once replied to a letter from the Roman Emperor about ALI  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu).
"Ali is my Companion, should you even cast an EVIL Glance at him, I will uproot your kingdom like mere weeds." (Ibn Khatir)

Muawiya also replied O Christians, If ever Hazrat Ali's army has to march against you, then the first Soldier to join them and pluck your EYES would be Muawiya.(Ibn Khatir)

Reported in Sahi Bukhaari that the Prophet  (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him) said that
"The First Army that would that will fight a NAVAL Battle in my Ummah will have made Jannat Compulsory on them"
Infact the first Naval forces was in commanded by Muawiya.

Imam Baqir had said that Whatever IMAM HASAN  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu) has done for the Ummah is superior to
Everything upon which the sun has risen and regarded his pledge of Allegiance to Muawiya r.d. as a unique Event"

After reading all this it comes as no surprise that Imam Hasan  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu) made Allegiance with Hazrat Muarwiya

Now lets see Who Was Yazeed?
Yazeed bin Mu’awiyah was the unfortunate soul whose hands are stained in the blood of the family of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam. He was an ugly, obese, ill-mannered, alcoholic and evil person. Many prohibited acts were made legal by him such as marrying to women who are ‘Mehram’ and the use of interest, etc.

Hazrat Abdullah bin Hazrat Hanzalah RadiyAllahu Anhuma reports:
‘We decided to fight with Yazeed when we feared that due to his evil practices, we would be bombarded with stones from the skies as a result of the Wrath of Allah Ta’ala. He had allowed unlawful marriages, like marrying ones sister, drinking alcohol was becoming the norm, and people were not punctual about Salaat anymore. [Tareekh ul Khulafa]

Hazrat Abu Hurairah RadiyAllahu Anhu, who was one of the secret bearers of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam used to supplicate to Allah Ta’ala in the following manner in the year 59 Hijri:

‘O Allah! Save me from witnessing the year 60 Hijri and the barbaric rule of the youngsters of Quraish
(referring to Yazeed).’ [Tareekh ul Khulafa]

Why Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu Declined the Oath :
When Hazrat Ameer Mu’awiyah RadiyAllahu Anhu passed away in Rajab 60 Hijri, his unworthy son Yazeed took over as the leader. Soon after, he sent envoys around the country to invite people to pledge allegiance to him and consider him as their leader. He did the same with governor of Madinah, Waleed bin Uqbah, and asked him to take oath from his people. In particular, he instructed him to take oath from prominent personalities like Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu, Hazrat Abdur Rahman bin Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar and Hazrat Abdullah bin Zubair RadiyAllahu Anhum Ajmaeen and not to give them any time to think over it.

As soon as he received this instruction, Waleed invited Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu to the governor’s house and demanded that he pledge allegiance to Yazeed. Imam Hussain was very straightforward in declaring that Yazeed, due to his evil practices and wicked nature, was not fit to be the leader of the Muslims and that he would not pledge allegiance to such a person.

Upon learning of the decision of Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu, Waleed calmly tried to convince him and warned him of the consequences that would follow. But when he realised that Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu was as firm as a mountain on his decision, he advised him to return home and think carefully over the matter and come again the next day.

My beloved Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam’s beloved devotees. Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu was well aware of the fact that by declining to pledge allegiance to Yazeed, he had made Yazeed his worst enemy, and that he (Yazeed) would now be after his life. But how can it be possible for the grandson of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam to forsake the path of truth and guidance and agree with a tyrant, just to protect his own life?

It is clear that if Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu had pledged allegiance to Yazeed, he would have been very grateful to Imam Hussain and would have showered him with gifts and presents, or in fact made him the governor of a province. But the true Imam knew that if he did so, then the system of Islam would be shattered and chaos would prevail all over; Islamic principles would be ruined and the glorious flag of Islam would never fly high again as the allegiance of Imam Hussain would have become a stamp of approval for all that Yazeed did, and people would blindly follow him as he would be their leader.

This was the only reason why the grandson of RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam chose to face the trials inflicted by the enemy and even had his family sacrificed right in front of his eyes and shed his own blood in order to save the dwindling and sinking ship of the Ummah.

To Read What happened after Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu Declined the Oath...
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php/topic,20582.0.html
monu.mohsin
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 04:18:34 PM »

KUDOS TO YOU BROTHER.........BRAAAAVO.....Brilliant post....I never knew abt this info of Hazrath Muawiya (Radhiallahu taala anhu)....Alhamdulillah! You really came like a soldier defending the ill literature by the yazeedis........May Allah and our beloved SAW bless you....
Raziya Warsi

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 04:33:39 PM »

Wat a wonderful answer given by brother Soldier. Yes these are the Real Facts

Its a SLAP in the face of such people who are spreading falsehood and making light the Qurbaanis given by Ahle BAYT.

I feel like Slapping the person who has written such a book

Aaj tak zameen pe hai Sar Patakta PAANI
Yaad e Shabbir me hai Beqal Barasta Paani
CHISHTI Prince
Ba Faiz-e-Qul Auliya Allah
Gem Of Forum

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 04:36:38 PM »

Quote from: Talib-E-ILM
According to this Ahle Hadees writer Battle of Karbala was a mistake.
And Imam Hussain should have taken a more Mature decision of Peace and Friendship in such a situation.
(Meaning that he should have Done Bayt at the hands of YAZEED)

He is trying to change the Outlook of Karbala war as a war which happened only for Political Reasons and could have been avoided..

Astafirullah....I cannot imagine how far these people will fall...
They are just misguiding the Muslim Youth and taking them away from the LOVE & Respect of RasoolAllah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam and Ahle Bayt.

i m 101% Agreed with this comment........

❤️Love towards All , Malice towards None❤️

💐🌹Saying by Huzoor Sultan - ul - Hind Hazrat Khawaja Moinuddeen Chishti RadiAllahanhu🌹💐

💐🌹Let's spread the teaching of ISLAM in the Light of SUFiSM🌹💐
Nazneen
ACE Member
Legendary Member

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 04:54:45 PM »

Jazak Allahu khair for sharing..bhai...

May Allah (Subhana wa taaala) always keep all of us on the Right path of success...Aameen.

Na Gora Rang Husn Ki Alaamat Hai Aur Na
Kaala Rang Badsoorti Ki Nishaani....
Kafan safed Ho Kar Bhi Khauf Ki Alaamat hai,,
Aur KAABA Kaalay Ghilaf Mein Bhi Aankhon Ki
Thandak hai..
Sana
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 05:02:13 PM »

very nice sharing
its good to disscuss about it
kyunki bahut se log jo sachai nahi jante yeh book  padkar un k bhatkne ka darr hai
yeh badaqida log hum logon ko bhatkana hi chate hai

pray to Allah (Subhana wa taaala). that our Muslim Youth is saved from this Fitna.
And they get there Facts right before they even think to Comment on the Blessed Decision of our GREAT IMAM, IMAM Hussain  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu).

To answer allegation of the Ahle Hadees we have to first understand the following..
1. Who was Hazrat Ameer Muawiya  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). Father of YAZEED
2. What did Prophet  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam and Imam Ali  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). said about Ameer Muawiya  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu).
3. Why did Hazrat Hasan  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). did an Agreement with Hazrat Ameer Muawiya  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu).
4. What happened after the Death of Hazrat AMeer Muawiya  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu).

I m agree with Gulam e Gosiya bhai Really you r the soldier of islam
infact You are the encyclopedia of islamic knowledge
thanks for explanation My Allah Increase your knowledge and gives u reward.

Abdullah bin Amr says that Muawiya used to sit directly before the Prophet  (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him) and write epistles and revelations.

Rasoollah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam ki shann dekhiye wo jante thay k in k bete hi mere nawason
ko shaheed karenge fir bhi un se uff tak nahi karte ,un k sath ache se rehte
 subhanallah subhanallah
Allah hum sabko Rasoollah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam k bataye gaye raste par chalne ki taufeeq de
Ameen

TU Agr Mujhe Nawaze To Tera Karam Hai Mere MALIK Warna
TERI Rehmaton K Qabil Meri Bandagi na
Soldier of Islam
Gem Of Forum

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »

To Read What happened after Imam Hussain RadiyAllahu Anhu Declined the Oath...
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php/topic,20582.0.html
syedfayaz
ACE Member

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 08:16:02 PM »

Ya-Allah In sub fithno se Ummathe Muhammadiya ko Bachale... Mere huzoor ka sadaqha....
Ameen...

I can't imagine, hw can these people is spreding the falsehood.... !!!!!!!!

ThanX 1 & all to bringing these kind of bad aqeeda scholars.... Sorry thy r not scholard.. thy r donkyies.....

Ya-Allah
Yooun Dooboun Ishq-e-Nabi (Salallaho Aliwasollum) Me....
K Mujhe Apni Bhi na Khaber Mele...
masood
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 09:56:32 PM »

Ahle Sunnat wal Jamaat Aqeeda is that Both the Blessed Prince of RasoolAllah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam were CORRECT.
Imam Hassan  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). and Imam Hussain both took CORRECT Decisions.

And the Father of Yazeed was a Beloved Sahab  (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). and on Right Path

But HIs son like the Son of Noah was a Tyrant and Aggressor.

The person who says that Imam Hussain had taken a wrong decision or has slightest of Doubt that another option would have been a better option is Misguided and should not be listened to.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: