Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You were too slow Haleema, all the babies are taken’ came one voice...  (Read 4928 times) Average Rating: 0
Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« on: January 04, 2011, 12:06:56 PM »

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Even in earlier those days there were women who use to take care of the children of they owners and kings. Hazrate Halima Radi Allahu anha was blessed with "treasure unlike anyother i.e Our Madni Aqa Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam.

"Naaz kar ye Halima (Radi Allahu anha) hamare sab ke pyare Habeeb-e-paak hazrath sayyidna Mohammed Mustafa Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam ko aapki jhopdi acchi lagi"

All the women had made it there before her. Amidst the smell of mules, fresh dust kicked off hooves, babies snuffling, sneezing, wailing, every woman was temporarily in charge of a new life. The wealthy households with their finesses had paid in gold coins, after all these were the women of the Quraysh: Chieftains, Owners of slaves, Sons and Wealth.

‘You were too slow Haleema, all the babies are taken’ came one voice, ‘You should have arrived earlier, all the women quickened here to get the children’. Her thoughts raced but there was a quiet expectation in the air, perhaps she was imagining it? ‘But there is one baby still: an orphan.’ ‘What will she find with an orphan?’

Her heart pulled her towards the orphan’s house. Perhaps she could just take a look at him? She walked hesitantly into the house, her limbs quivering, her whole being was being pulled, as if by an invisible force. An orphan? what pay would she get from such a household? what would she get for the effort she would be spending?

The baby boy lay covered under a blanket. Her hands pulled the cover away and her eyes fell on the glowing face which lit up with a special smile that tugged at her heart. ‘I may not get anything for this,’ she thought ‘but my heart will find its peace in looking at this face, this smile, this beautiful baby boy’. She held the child close to her, hugged him against herself and thus it was, the mercy for all worlds in Hazrat Haleema Radi Allahu anha’s arms. She was going to be his foster mother.

The journey back to her village would be a long one. The mule they rode on was slow, weak and underfed. She waited for her husband to mount first and then sat behind him carrying the baby with her. Her husband sat, beckoned it to move, pushed it, hit it, but it refused to move. As soon as he got off, leaving Hazrat Haleema Radi Allahu anha and the child on it, it stood straight up. He sat on it again, beckoned it, hit it, commanded it to move, and it refused. Finally, tired, weak, he said ‘perhaps it is the distribution of weight Haleema. You sit with the child in front and I will sit at the back.’ Hazrat Haleema Radi Allahu anha obeyed, and as her husband mounted this way, the mule stood up and raced forward. It galloped so fast that it left all the other women behind and reached their village first.

Sayyidana Muhammad Mustafa Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam grew and flourished
in the fresh desert air and endlessly clear blue sky that stretched around him. Hazrat Haleema Radi Allahu anha’s daughter grazed the animals, and one day, she beckoned her to take them to graze. ‘But I don’t want to’ came her reply. ‘You have no choice, you have to Sheema.”But it takes so long’. Hazrat Haleema Radi Allahu anha persisted, and finally a positive reply came from Hazrat Sheema ‘All right, but on one condition!’ ‘what is that?’ asked Hazrat Haleema Radi Allahu anha, ‘that you send my brother Muhammad Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam with me’. Perplexed, Hazrat Haleema Radi Allahu anha asked, ‘how will you look after a little child along with the animals?’

Hazrat Sheema Radi Allahu anha had won this time though: ‘When I take my brother with me, all I have to do is sit with him and the animals graze themselves. They graze so fast so that they can all gather around him and gaze at his beautiful face, and I can then also sit and gaze at his glow’.

To give comparison of my Madani to the moon is no justice,

The moon has grey shadows over it, but the blessed face of my Madani is pure!

Subhanallah!! Subhanallah!! Subhanallah!!

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: January 04, 2011, 12:06:56 PM »

mazhar rehmani
Jo Bhi Chaho Wo Milega Ek Ishi Tatbir Se, Shart Ye Hai Ishq Karle Pahle Apne Pir Se.
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 12:17:23 PM »

SubhanALLAH....SubhanALLAH....SubhanALLAH....Subh anALLAH....SubhanALLAH....SubhanALLAH....SubhanAL LAH.... what a post.

Auliya Naksh Kudrat Pe Lakho Salam, Panjatan Ki Sayadat Pe lakho Salam,
Fazl-e-Rehman Se Azmat Nabi Ki jo Sikhi, Is Mujadid Ki Jidad Pe Lakho Salam,
Qadri,Naqshbandi Wa Chishti Gulon Ki, Karam Pash Nighat Pe Lakho Salam,
Jise Bibi Zohra Banaye Hai Beta, Fazl-e-Rehman Ki Nisbat Pe Lakho salam.
[/b]
plz visit : http://hazratfazlerehman.com
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 12:17:23 PM »

Sana
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »

subhanallah subhanallah subhanallah
very nice sharing

TU Agr Mujhe Nawaze To Tera Karam Hai Mere MALIK Warna
TERI Rehmaton K Qabil Meri Bandagi na
Soldier of Islam
Gem Of Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »

best post i ever read on this forum....too good
Shah Darvesh
ACE Member
Board Member

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 07:23:43 AM »

SubhaAllah. . . SubhaAllah. . . SubhaAllah. . . SubhaAllah. . . SubhaAllah. . . SubhaAllah. . .

What a post... Gr8

GAR BUG ZARI BAADE SABA,,,, RAUZA E BA SHAHAR E MUSTAFA
BARGO SALAAMI EE GADAA,,,,,BAR RAUZA E AAN MUJTABA
ATTARI
Legendary Member

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 08:01:27 AM »

SUBHAN ALLLAH AZZAWAJAL

s.syed
ACE Member

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 02:34:55 PM »

SubhanALLAH....SubhanALLAH....SubhanALLAH....!
syedfayaz
ACE Member

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 09:15:55 AM »

SubhanAllah...

Ya-Allah
Yooun Dooboun Ishq-e-Nabi (Salallaho Aliwasollum) Me....
K Mujhe Apni Bhi na Khaber Mele...
DesignJinni

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 11:37:42 AM »

SubhanAllah... Thanks Talib-E-ILM, where did you copy the text from, its amazingly well written.

Your Brother in Islam
makhfi
MAKHFI

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 04:42:23 PM »

choon soway maan guzar ari mane miskene na dari
FIDA E NAQSHE NA'LAINAT KUNAM JAAN YA RASOOL ALLAH (SALLAL LA HO ALHE WASALM) (BYJAMI)

SUBHAANALLAH!

AEY KHALIQ E HAR BULANDI O PASTI
SHESH CHEZ ATTA BEKUN ZE HASTI
EMAAN O AMAAN O TANDURUSTI
ILM O AMAL O FREGHDASTI
Noorjahan

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 05:21:54 AM »

Kya baat hai mere Madni Aaqa ki ...............
Subhanallah............Subhanallah
Mumtaz

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 10:02:21 PM »

SubhanAllah...I m so glad dat I m a part of this wonderful forum...
Thank u so much 4 sharing..pls tell me about Hazrat Sheema radiallahu anha as I have heard this name first tym..
ZEENAT

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2017, 01:19:18 AM »

SUBHANALLAH...MERE AAQA BE MISL HAIN AAP JISA KOI NAHI HO SAKTA...SUBHANALLAH
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: