Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: seeing Sahaba Karaam in dream???  (Read 5528 times) Average Rating: 5
faiza

« on: March 02, 2011, 09:45:14 PM »

Salam to all
day before yesterday night I saw Hazrat Zaid bin Haris in dream. It was a very small dream and He put a brick in front of me and said that this is a base for you. what does it mean? and yesterday night I felt myself in Khana Kaaba and I felt very near to Khana Kaaba n my feet was touching one of the corner of Khana Kaaba then i woke up.
Can plz anyone tell me what exactly the meanings of these dreams? PLz I am waiting for reply
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: March 02, 2011, 09:45:14 PM »

mushfique

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 08:50:18 PM »

w.salaam,
The first dream shows that there is going to come an oportunity for you where you will be asked to help a group of people or people of society and the second dream shows that you are not ready or willing to go for Hajj at this moment.
Mushfique

Agar Gaiti Sarasar Bad Girad, Chiragh-e-Chishtiyan Hargiz Namirad.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 08:50:18 PM »

faiza

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 09:49:48 AM »

Thank you so much and I am working right now for persons with disabilities and for their employment. does my dream is indicating such group??I am not ready for hajj because don't have much finances but i am always willing to go to hajj.
mushfique

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 02:50:42 PM »

Thank you so much and I am working right now for persons with disabilities and for their employment. does my dream is indicating such group??I am not ready for hajj because don't have much finances but i am always willing to go to hajj.
Yes indeed this is what your first dream interprets. You are indeed doing a good job keep it up. The second dream then surely means that you are not now ready for the HAJJ. Pray to Allah that you keep and take good care of your parents if they are alive or else pray for their forgiveness if they are dead.
Mushfique

Sahera

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 02:48:40 AM »

Assalamwaleykum
I had a dream where everryone where diggin there graves n also mine my freind was on top of her grave n she wass prayin namaz n scaredd  i walked around my grave n i was reallly scared of my grave i told him not to open it so then out of my freinds grave a sahaba came out n i said who is this man so i got a letter sayin somestuff i was gonna read it but it bold letters it said sahaba al karim n then the sahaba was prayin namaz on the grave after the sahaba sat beside me n said that u have something in u that i can pray namaz n then i woke up with sweat on my face n i was scared
mushfique

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 08:32:50 AM »

walaikumus salaam wr wb
the dream shows that your friends house where she stays is blessed and you need to offer prayers in your own house regularly as there are signs of zikr in your house. every thursday the soul of momins visit your house so its better if u read some quran and give its sawab to the sahabas and ambiyas. this will help insha Allah.
mushfique

Sahera

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 08:56:02 AM »

There was also a quran or a door in my kabar n a block of wood but i dont no i stoped them from openin my kabar i was lookin in my kabar it was a red color very blurry..these people i have feelings for but i dont talk too
the sahaba was gonna ssay more but i woke myself up he looked like my husband....i was lookin at his arms they were like brown..
Sahera

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 09:39:37 AM »

i think they were puttin me in the kabar n i said i dont wanna go
Sunni brother

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 01:11:15 PM »

The foundation of a dream is based on one's own visual experience in their sleep rather than the guesswork of a con-artist making some prediction out of thin air!!!

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.144   Narrated by Abu Huraira
Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) said, "When the Day of Resurrection approaches, the dreams of a believer will hardly fail to come true, and a dream of a believer is one of forty-six parts of Prophetism, and whatever belongs to Prothetism can never be false."  Muhammad bin Sirin said, 'There are three types of dreams:
•   The reflection of one's thoughts and experiences one has during wakefulness,
•   what is suggested by the Shaytaan to frighten the dreamer,
•   or glad tidings from Allah.

So, if someone has a dream which he dislikes, he should not tell it to others, but get up and offer a prayer.' "

In light of the above hadith, if one has a good dream then it is always from Allah Subhanah in the form of good tidings. 
Whenever one experiences good dreams and good tidings, one must be grateful to Allah Subhanah and redouble his efforts in doing good righteous deeds to make himself more deserving of the honor which their Lord Most Merciful has bestowed upon them.
If one has an evil or frightening dream, it is, without an iota of a doubt, from the accursed Shaytaan.
One should immediately take refuge in Allah from the accursed Shaytaan, disregard the dream and never mention the dream to anyone, for it will never be able to harm him. 

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.168   Narrated by Abu Salama
I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, "I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) saying, "A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of the Shaytaan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

if one has been blessed and honored by their Lord to witness a good dream, then without any doubt, that dream is one of glad tidings from Allah Subhanah.
A believer who is blessed to witness a dream of glad tidings from Allah Subhanah should recognize the tremendous honor their Lord has blessed them with, be extremely gratefully to their Lord for the honor He has bestowed upon them, and strive their utmost to do more good righteous deeds that would justify the honor that their Lord Most Gracious has bestowed them with. 

Jabir reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) said: ‘If someone of you sees an unpleasant dream he should spit three times on his left side and seek Allah's refuge from the accursed Shaytaan, and change the side on which he was lying.'
Reported by Muslim, Abu Daw'ud, Nasa-i, and Ibn Majah.
mushfique

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 06:40:45 PM »

hidete author=Sahera link=topic=23317.msg115364#msg115364 date=1368678362]
There was also a quran or a door in my kabar n a block of wood but i dont no i stoped them from openin my kabar i was lookin in my kabar it was a red color very blurry..these people i have feelings for but i dont talk too
the sahaba was gonna ssay more but i woke myself up he looked like my husband....i was lookin at his arms they were like brown..
[/quote]
please confirm if u r house is near to graveyard. also confirm if you have recently changed your house or planning to change.
mushfique

Sahera

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 02:45:14 AM »

ya my house is near 2 big graveyards n we are thinkin of moveing but i have this feeling something doesnt want me to move i usse to go chill in the graveyard juzz for fun but then i stoped because it got boring
mushfique

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 10:02:21 AM »

ya my house is near 2 big graveyards n we are thinkin of moveing but i have this feeling something doesnt want me to move i usse to go chill in the graveyard juzz for fun but then i stoped because it got boring
The best solution for you is to read some quranic surhas like 3 times surah ikhlas with one time darud in begening and end and send the sawab to the deseased of the Grave near to your house regularly. This is only to be done if the graves are of MUSLIMS. This will make things easier for you and for your family. If you notice you shall find people in your house suffering from joint pain or bone problems regularly. If they all do this regularly insha Allah things will become better.
If the graves are of non muslims then its better you change your house or consult some buzurg in your area about the same.
Hope this helps insha Allah.
Mushfique

Sahera

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 04:41:10 AM »

can u please help me my mom made my uncle n anut sit in a circle n she was praying something so my unclle got scared n saidd no wat r u doin so now its buggin me i m gethin junnah can u please help me wat should i do i have no one to help me n i cant let her win she makes fun of me sayin wat a loser
in a bad way n she made them cry infront of me she doesnt even care if i die like my husbnd told me some next story how she didnt want me to die but i noe she put that story in his head so he can forgive her she hides stuff from people she doesnt let me pray namaz either when i dont pray she says good job to her self n gets happy...i have so much hatedtryed my husband i wishh i wasnt with him i REALLLY WISH BECAUSE i wish i can live alone i have no brother so m makein u my brother please help me i juzz wanna b alone i dont want to live with n e one they make me all depresed one time i got ready to go to a party with my husband n he said ur all ready in a bad way meanin u look ugly i got so sad because iv been very emotional about my body since grade 7 n my looks i feel ugly all the time n i juzz dont want to b with him...n the lady keeps doin black magic on me n she pretends to b innocent she did black magic on my hair....but ya i wanna b alone make dua for me tat i find a nice apartment n i have enough money to eat foood n i start prayin namaz u noe i never prayed  5 times namaz yet only once maybe n i juzz started becomein religoes i mean i alwayss tought about allah but i read the qurAN when i was little but i juzz never prayed make dua for me tat allah forgives me for not prayin because i always had allah on my mind never a day when i never tought about allah i even talk to allah when i was little i always did befor i went to school i said allah please rahim on me but i never use to get a respondd so i didnt understand y i dont feel differnt after prayin or sumthing...n i dont no wat to do beacuse they say u only faraj u cant pray again so i dont no want to do wat if i still pray it ? everyone i meet dont have a heart i cant even talk to my cuzzin its like they dont have a heart like when u make someone ur sister u mean it ur my sister ill give u wat ever u want but u dont get the same respond tats y i feel reallly alone...make dua for me ur sister....i noe ur prolly a very good person Insha Allah...n my mom keeps gievein me medician smell...oo n she keeps attackin my husband i mean to impress him alot of girls like my husband i mean n he likes them bac thats y m depressed i mean my husband isnt a normal guy he is spcial...i juzz wanna live alone..please help

ur sister
sahera
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: