Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sabr of Ayub ale salam  (Read 1573 times) Average Rating: 0
Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« on: December 09, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »

Bismillahi Ar Rahmaan Ar Raheem
(I pray for forgiveness from Allah Subhaanahu Thaalah, His Beloved Rasool-e-Mukkaram ( sal-lal-lahu alaihi wa sallam )  and His Saints If I have been disrespectful in conveying this Waqiya)

Allah  Subhana Wa Taala  had granted immense bounties to Prophet Job / Ayyub  Aleh Salam  such that it has been reported that he possessed five hundred pairs of bulls for ploughing his fields and hundreds of slaves, who used to cultivate his farms. His cargo carrying camels were three thousand in number while his sheep totalled seven thousand.

In addition to this, Allah  Subhana Wa Taala  had also granted him good health and numerous children. On his part, Prophet Job / Ayyub  Aleh Salam  perpetually praised and thanked his Lord, and when faced with two acts of obedience, he would always choose the more difficult of the two.

But then, he became the object of Divine trials - not for having committed any sin but rather for raising his rank and status - such that Allah  Subhana Wa Taala  took back all the bounties that He had given him and afflicted his body with an incurable disease.

However, despite the severity of the adversity, when Prophet Job / Ayyub  Aleh Salam  ever abandoned thanking, praising and remembering Allah  Subhana Wa Taala , the Satan got into the act. He began whispering into his wife's mind as a result of which she started to complain of the hard times that had befallen them and would moan: "Everyone has deserted us and we do not possess anything."

Prophet Job / Ayyub  Aleh Salam  said: "For eighty years we had been receiving the bounties of Allah  Subhana Wa Taala  and so we should not complain for seven years of hardships but instead continue to remember Him in all circumstances!"

But his wife continued to complain and protest, and persistently placed before him irrational ideas till eventually, enraged, he hollered: "Go away from me such that I do not set my eyes upon you ever again."

When his wife had left him, Prophet Job / Ayyub  Aleh Salam  found himself alone and without a caretaker; going into prostration, he began praying to his Lord and communicating with Him. On this occasion Allah  Subhana Wa Taala  answered the prayers of His servant, who had continued to praise and thank Him, and once again granted him all the bounties!

Meanwhile his wife thought to herself: "Though he has driven me away, it is inappropriate for me to leave him alone. He has none to look after him and he may perish out of hunger." With this in mind she returned to the place where she had left him but found him missing, while in his place, sat a youth. As she began to weep, the youth asked her: "Why do you weep?" She replied: I had left my old husband here but I do not see him anymore. The youth said: "If you were to see him, would you recognize him?" She said: "Yes."

Having answered him, she then looked at him hard and realised that he possessed a great resemblance to her husband. The youth then said to her: "I am the same Ayyub." (Anecdotes for Reflection, Vol 3, Dhikr)

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: December 09, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »

Altaf Sultani
Ba Tufel-e-Sayed Akhtar Shafiq Sultani Subhani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 09:40:51 AM »

jazak Allah khair

Farid Kaale mainde kaprey, kaala mainda wais,
Gunahan Bharehan mai pheraan, Lok kahe dervesh
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 09:40:51 AM »

ATTARI
Legendary Member

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 01:48:59 PM »

Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rehamtullahe Wa Barkathu.
JAZAK ALLAHU KHAIR

Muhammed Feroz
ACE Member

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 09:24:59 PM »

SubhanAllah ... Nice sharing

Namaz parho is se pehle ke tumhari namaz parhi jaye
s.syed
ACE Member

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 09:25:08 AM »

SubhanAllah ......!
Sana
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 11:10:42 AM »

subhanallah
Allah hum sab ko HAzrat Ayub  Alaihis Salaam . k jaise sabr ki taufeeq de
Ameen

TU Agr Mujhe Nawaze To Tera Karam Hai Mere MALIK Warna
TERI Rehmaton K Qabil Meri Bandagi na
fouzia

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 05:43:33 PM »

Thats Y there is no misaal 4 Sabar than Ayub  Alaihis Salaam .I had read somewhere that even when d worms 4m his wounds would fall down,he would put them back saying this is ur ghiza..Allahu Aalam
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: