Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me with Durood e pak  (Read 19643 times) Average Rating: 0
shaiknaveed
My life for islam

« on: July 19, 2012, 04:08:13 PM »

As salaam u aleikum. . The durood i read is bismillah hir rahman nir rahim  " allahumma salliala sayyidina shafiyina wa habibina wa nabiyina wa maulana muhammadin wa aala aali sayyidina muhammadin wa barik wasallim" . Plz tell me its meaning so that everytime i read it i read it with more concentration. . . . Apologies for any mistakes.    

ALLAHU AKBAR
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: July 19, 2012, 04:08:13 PM »

BurningMoon

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 05:17:55 PM »

"allahumma salliala sayyidina shafiyina wa habibina wa nabiyina wa maulana muhammadin wa aala aali sayyidina muhammadin wa barik wasallim" .

O Allah, praise and grant peace to our advocate and our beloved and our Prophet and O Allah, praise to Mohammad, and his family and sanctify and peace to our master Mohammad,

for any mistakes I will repent in the court of Allah.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 05:17:55 PM »

shaiknaveed
My life for islam

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 09:24:08 PM »

Bohot bohot  shukriya bhai for such a quick reply . . . May allah bestow his special blessings on u my brother (ameen). 

ALLAHU AKBAR
shefin

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 06:00:48 AM »

Assalamu alaikkum.
I am reading darood e pak "allahumma salliala sayyidina shafiyina wa habibina wa nabiyina wa maulana muhammadin wa aala aali sayyidina muhammadin wa barik wasallim"  7 times berofore and after this dua " Rabbana habblana min azvajina wa durriyathina qurrata aiyoni wa jalna lil muthaqueena imaama"
This dua i am doing every day after  fajar namaaz  and magrib namaaz afetr reading quran. For my love marriage
Still i am continuing with this prayer.me and my lover praying every day for get marrying early.is this dua and darood e pak is rigjt or not. If  you dont mind can you please give me the meaning of the prayer.when i am praying this dua in my mind always thinking about my marriage. Kindly give me  the reply. Assalamu alaikkum
shefin

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 06:09:38 AM »

Assalamu alaikkum
" assalathu vassalamu alika yaa rasoolallah sallallahu ta alah alaihi wa aalihi wa sallam" may i know this is a darood e pak
Sunni brother

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 06:45:40 AM »

Assalamu alaikkum
" assalathu vassalamu alika yaa rasoolallah sallallahu ta alah alaihi wa aalihi wa sallam" may i know this is a darood e pak

SALAAM...

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 33 Surah Ahzaab verse 56:
Allah and His Angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him and salute him with all respect.

When the above aayah of the Quran was revealed the companions asked the Prophet (saws) how should the believers send salutations to him (saws).

Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari reported the following account from Bashir ibn Sa'd: "I asked Prophet (saws) 'O Messenger of Allah (saws), Allah has commanded us to invoke blessings upon you. How should we do it?' The Messenger of Allah (saws) remained silent until we wished we had not asked him. Then he told us to say,

'Allahumma salli 'ala muhammadin wa 'ala ali muhammadin kama sallayta 'ala ali ibrahima, wa barik 'ala muhammadin wa 'ala ali muhammadin kama barakta 'ala ibrahima wa 'ala ali ibrahima; fil 'alamin, innaka hammidum majeed. {Narrated by Muslim.}
(O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed the family of Ibrahim, and give baraka to Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You gave baraka to Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim. In all the worlds, You are worthy of Praise and Glorious)
Me just

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 10:32:53 AM »

Hello can someone help me with this durood e pak as well?
In short terms i dont know the meaning of it , can someone translate to me this.........ALLAHUMMA SALLE ALA SAYIDDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN NABI YIL UMMI WA ALA AALAYHI WA ASHAABAYHI WA BARIK     
Thank tou in advance😊
Me just

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 10:48:13 AM »

Salam...
Can you please help me tgis durood e pak
I don't know arabic so i dont know the meaning of it can someone help me please to translate this
ALLAHUMMA SALLE ALA SAYIDDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN NABI YIL UMMI WA ALA AALAYHI WA ASHAABAYHI WA BARIK WASALAM
 Thanks in advance
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: