Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lailatul Qadr.  (Read 644 times) Average Rating: 0
Sunni brother

« on: July 20, 2014, 02:37:00 PM »

Why do some people's pray lailatul Kadar on the night of 27?

Here are some evidence of what has been revealed by the Majestic Lord in His Glorious Quran and from the noble practice of the Messenger of Allah (saws)

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse 185:
185 Ramadan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an as a guide to mankind, and also as a clear (Sign) for guidance, and the Criterion (between right and wrong).
Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 97 Surah Qadr verse 1:
1 We have indeed revealed this (Quran) in the 'Laylatul Qadr' (Night of Power).
Thus in light of the above clear guidance of the Quran, all of the Muslim Ummah is unanimous in their belief that the Quran was revealed in the 'Laylatul Qadr', which is in the blessed month of Ramadan.

The Quran is silent on the exact date or night, thus to determine the exact night we must refer to the authentic Sunnah of the person who was sent as a Guide and a Messenger unto all mankind by the Lord Most Gracious, Prophet Mohamed ar-Rasool Allah (saws).

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 3.252 Narrated by Abu Salama bin Abdur Rahman
The Messenger of Allah (saws) delivered a sermon on the 20th (of Ramadan) and said, 'I was informed (of the date) of the Night of Qadr (in my dream) but have been made to forget it. So, look for it in the odd nights of the last ten nights of the month of Ramadan.'

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 3.235 Narrated by Abu Said Al Khudri
The Messenger of Allah (saws) said: 'I have verily been shown (the date of) this Night (of Qadr), but I have been made to forget it. So search for it in the odd nights of the last ten days (of this month of Ramadan).'

The believers who refer and look only towards the Quran and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (saws) for guidance thus search for the blessed Night of Qadr in the odd nights of the last ten nights of Ramadan.
Thus they strive to worship their Lord in all of the blessed month of Ramadan, and as commanded by their Prophet (saws), strive to strengthen and increase their worship in each of the odd nights of the last ten days; thereby regardless of which of the odd nights happens to be the Laylatul-Qadr, it would have found them in the worship of their Lord Most Gracious.

Some of Our Brothers on the other hand look towards their self-declared 'high priests' for their guidance, and Allah Alone knows best how the 'high priest' has determined and declared the 27th night as the Night of Qadr.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: July 20, 2014, 02:37:00 PM »

Afzalsheikh

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 02:23:43 PM »

So valuable is this ‘Night of Qadr’ that the Quran devotes a special surah to it “Lailatul Qadr is better than a thousand years” .
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 02:23:43 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: