Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you had Miracles with these Duas / Surahs?  (Read 4702 times) Average Rating: 0
Mahmud200

« on: August 01, 2015, 07:44:06 PM »

Assalaamu Alaikum.

Many people say that they have had their Duas answered or were saved with some of these Surahs or Doas below.
Did you had Miracles with these Duas / Surahs?
If so, please kindly share your story.

# Sura Fatiha
# Ayatul Kursi
# Surahs Ikhlas, Falaq, Naas
# Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaahil aliyyul azeem ( another smaller version is "Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah". One of them, not sure which one, may be both of them are called "Hawqala )
# Dua-e-Yunus (I think some people call it Ayat-e-Kareem ) : Laa ilaaha illaa anta subhaanaka innee kuntu minazzalimeen.
# Bismilla hil lazhi laa ya durru maA ismihi shay un fil ardi walaa fi  sama wa huwas samee ul Aalee
# La illaha ilAllahu wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul Mulku, wa lahul Hamdu, yuhyee wayu meethu, wa huwa 'ala kulli shay'in Qadeer

Also if you know of some common mistakes that is done with them, please inform.

Thanks in advance.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: August 01, 2015, 07:44:06 PM »

babashah

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 06:42:59 AM »

Are you "akshai kumar" -> izzat nai tow " uhoo uhoo" kartaa nai.

Why should i be a poor?
gareeb, besaharo ki madath hampey bhi madath aur auliaAllah pey, bujurgh sakhiyo pey bhi madath.
                         By, fakeer Deen
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 06:42:59 AM »

Mahmud200

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 02:51:17 PM »

Are you "akshai kumar" -> izzat nai tow " uhoo uhoo" kartaa nai.

No brother, I am just a common man.
babashah

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 05:44:20 PM »

Sorry brother, for your inconvenions,

I always confuse on common man concept, why because it for gather of  co workers, understanding team work,  supporting seniour and good people or else to call wise people as street workers.

Why should i be a poor?
gareeb, besaharo ki madath hampey bhi madath aur auliaAllah pey, bujurgh sakhiyo pey bhi madath.
                         By, fakeer Deen
saedfaruki

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 06:30:24 PM »

Assalaamu Alaikum.

Many people say that they have had their Duas answered or were saved with some of these Surahs or Doas below.
Did you had Miracles with these Duas / Surahs?
If so, please kindly share your story.

# Sura Fatiha
# Ayatul Kursi
# Surahs Ikhlas, Falaq, Naas
# Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaahil aliyyul azeem ( another smaller version is "Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah". One of them, not sure which one, may be both of them are called "Hawqala )
# Dua-e-Yunus (I think some people call it Ayat-e-Kareem ) : Laa ilaaha illaa anta subhaanaka innee kuntu minazzalimeen.
# Bismilla hil lazhi laa ya durru maA ismihi shay un fil ardi walaa fi  sama wa huwas samee ul Aalee
# La illaha ilAllahu wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul Mulku, wa lahul Hamdu, yuhyee wayu meethu, wa huwa 'ala kulli shay'in Qadeer

Also if you know of some common mistakes that is done with them, please inform.

Thanks in advance.

Walaikum As Salam,
Brother Mahmud

Whatever dua's/Zikr you have listed are for protection and are usually recited after every salah or morning and evening adhkars more precisely after fajr and and after asr.

You may also recite another dua Audhu bi kalimatillahit ta'amati kulliha min sharri ma khalaq. (3 times) along with bismillahilladhi la yadhurru ma'asmihi shayun ... (3 times) nothing will harm the person who recites this morn/eve.

You may also recite dua-e-abu darda (do google) morn and evening and it will suffice for you from all evil and devils and calamities.

You can check hadith regarding these dua's and zikr and you will be benefitted. (Allah Willing)

I can add many other dua's and in details In Sha Allah but in future.

Jazak Allahu Khairan

"Truth [may be] bitter, but it's result is sweet; falsehood appears to be sweet but it is poisonous in its effect." "Do not sell the Hereafter for the world."(Ali Karmallah Wajhu)
Mahmud200

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 10:40:53 PM »

Has there been cases when a virtue of a Dua was not mentioned in the Hadith, but the benefit did came?
babashah

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 06:08:29 AM »

" Benefits " always depends on purpose and requirments.

Verses that are mention in quraan are not only  in perfect order but a word of Allah subhana wataala.

In case of hadees it is just a hishara and quraan is sufficiant.

There may be pointing and attractive other duas for that you have believe and withstand.

Unsuccessfull rates can also remains a desire in court of Allah.

Why should i be a poor?
                         By, fakeer Deen
Mahmud200

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 09:48:52 PM »

You may also recite dua-e-abu darda (do google) morn and evening and it will suffice for you from all evil and devils and calamities.

You can check hadith regarding these dua's and zikr and you will be benefitted. (Allah Willing)

I net showed that the Dua of Abu Darda have at least 2 versions and some scholars consider that dua to be from weak sources.
But opinions can vary.
saedfaruki

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 10:34:21 AM »

Has there been cases when a virtue of a Dua was not mentioned in the Hadith, but the benefit did came?

i dont know about it, but the general rule is that there should be a hadith to vouch for a du'a and our Holy prophet (s) has been through all situations in his life and we get du'a for any problem in his hadith. right from entering into toilet to depression, debts etc.

But we all know du'a can be of words made up by anybody but its acceptance depends on Allah alone. So may be a particular Du'a made up of any words might have worked for somebody but may not work for some one else or may take more time for acceptance. A good example is of duroods, you find many duroods which were given by some pir murshids etc Allah knows best.

"Truth [may be] bitter, but it's result is sweet; falsehood appears to be sweet but it is poisonous in its effect." "Do not sell the Hereafter for the world."(Ali Karmallah Wajhu)
saedfaruki

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2015, 10:57:04 AM »

I net showed that the Dua of Abu Darda have at least 2 versions and some scholars consider that dua to be from weak sources.
But opinions can vary.

[/quote]

Please check the below link for usage of weak ahadith.

https://haq2012.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/imam-ibn-taymiyyahs-stance-on-the-usage-of-weak-ahaadith/

babashah

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2015, 06:57:00 PM »

Not only them and these but Allah knows well whom we are.

Can any one explain, Who is this strong and weak.

Why should i be a poor?
                         By, fakeer Deen
Mahmud200

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2015, 10:59:19 AM »

# What does it mean if someone sees one of those Suras or Duas or Zikrs in dream

# There is a story that a chief of a tribe was stung by a scorpion or something and a Companion recited Sura Fatiha to cure it. Is it true that he recited Sura Fatiha 7 times?

# Many people recite hawqalah during hardship or difficulty. Are there authentic sources to support it? (Although I see no problem in reciting it.)
Mahmud200

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2015, 06:25:05 PM »

................ bismillahilladhi la yadhurru ma'asmihi shayun ... (3 times) nothing will harm the person who recites this morn/eve.

A webpage showed that 1 Raqi/Exorcist was protected from Jinn because of this Dua.
Subhan Allah!

saedfaruki

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 05:36:12 AM »

You can check this link

http://www.islamawareness.net/BlackMagic/fatwa_ruqyah.html

saedfaruki

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2015, 05:48:18 AM »

Also check this link regarding protection ayats by which Our Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) was saved and protected by reciting them.

https://theheartopener.wordpress.com/quran-the-healing-of-our-heart/virtues-of-quran/a-quranic-formula-of-remaining-hidden-from-enemy-sight/

Surah Yasin Ayat 9  is also used in curing black magic and possession.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: