Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Instruction by Shaikh ʿAbd al-Qādir al-Gaylānī on Taking the Pledge  (Read 1501 times) Average Rating: 0
fairozkhan.alkasnazani

« on: November 30, 2015, 04:39:34 PM »

Date: 12/10/2012

I (Khalifa of Tariqa Kasnazaniyyah from Baghdad and deputy of Shaikh Muḥammad Al Kasnazani (Qaddas Allahu Sirrahu) went to the land of the takya in the company of two people, a driver and a dervish who helped me with my needs. I sat looking at the place and thinking: “O Shaikh Muḥammad Al Kasnazani (Qaddas Allahu Sirrahu)! I am sad today, and I do not know why. Deep sorrow has set in on my heart. Every day I hear news that hurts my heart. Now I am on your land, in your takya, so do you accept that I am alone?” I was thinking of what I was going to tell the Shaikh about preaching that day as not much had happened.

Less than ten minutes had passed when ten men and ten women came. They greeted me and sat down. I asked them about their needs. They replied: “We have agreed to come to the land of ḥaḍrat Shaikh ʿAbd al-Qādir al-Gaylānī (Qaddas Allahu Sirrahu) and ask for needs we have to be fulfilled. Each one of us has a need, and you are the servant of this place, so tell us what to do.” I gave them all the pledge and the dhikrs. Then one of them said:

A week ago I saw in a dream a man talking to me about a pledge and repentance[1] but I did not know what he meant. I said: “Sir, please explain.” He said: “Go and take the pledge.” I said: “Who are you?” He replied: “I am the Greatest Ghawth (Qaddas Allahu Sirrahu).” Now I know the meaning of the pledge, which is to dedicate myself to Allah and pledge that to Him.
He was then overcome by crying.

Footnote
[1] The practice of taking the pledge of Ṭarīqa Kasnazāniyya involves a declaration of repentance.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: November 30, 2015, 04:39:34 PM »

saedfaruki

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 06:16:27 AM »

Salam Alaikum,

Bhai tum Sarepalya ke ho na toh yahan pe jo Sheikh Sanan ki jo jamaate hain unse jaa kar bayat lo na, tab main samjhunga ke aap ko waqi mein Pir-O-Piran (Radhi Allaho Anho) ne kaha karke?

Jazak Allah.

"Truth [may be] bitter, but it's result is sweet; falsehood appears to be sweet but it is poisonous in its effect." "Do not sell the Hereafter for the world."(Ali Karmallah Wajhu)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 06:16:27 AM »

fairozkhan.alkasnazani

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 11:55:35 AM »

Walaikumassalam,

Mere Bhai aap ne, tik taraha se parha nahin hain, jo mein post kiya hai.

Mein Shaikh Sanan Ki Jamaate mein kyon jaoun, Jab ki mere Shaik Gaus Us Zamaan (Qaddas Allahu Sirrahu) hain.

For more details of Karamaat happening in India, please visit to http://kasnazanway.com/books/wonders/description/

Allah Hafiz
Fairoz Khan Al Kasnazani.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: