Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: famous sufi Dargah of Hazrat Sheikh Moomin Badshah RA at Padgampira Awantipora  (Read 1570 times) Average Rating: 0
Manzoor Ah Shah

« on: January 22, 2016, 07:43:11 PM »

Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: January 22, 2016, 07:43:11 PM »

Manzoor Ah Shah

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 07:48:44 PM »

This shrine of sufi saint is located at padgampora' a village two kilometers away from National highway Awantipora and near to Airforce Station.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 07:48:44 PM »

bindia

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 09:28:22 PM »

Aslamvalekum
I m bindia from India .I m 37yrs old. Though I m hindu punjabi , but I am hard core believer of allah..khwaja ji, my all cars numbers are 786   and my husbands phone number is also 786
We keep visiting hajji ali (Mumbai), hazrat nizamuddin (delhi )and  khwaja ji garib nawaz mohinduin chisty  (ajmer)
 I have really faith in allah and keep going to dargahs... And allah has always blessed me with his things

But last nite I dreamt about that I m in train and saw hajj on the way and then crossed it and saw big open land..
Joey question is what the dream means ?
And why non Muslims can't visit hajj? In temples churches gurudevras all people are allowed to visit and do the prayers ,no religion is there , then why for hajj

Since my childhood I had fascination to visit hajj .
I dont want to die like this by not going to hajj.
I want to visit .
Please guide me
Angela@Unrem
Angela@UnremXK

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 04:10:37 PM »

Online Dating Site for Men. Find Your Love - http://victoriyaclub.summerhost.info
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: