Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: try to decide really am i playing with your believes.  (Read 146 times) Average Rating: 0
Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, Ya hussain haq hussain.

« on: June 20, 2017, 07:56:34 AM »

1) when i went any place, firstly they respect me.
2) they become very close to me.
3) they guide me.
4) they hate me.
5) they use very bad words
6) again they try to explain me.
7) they struggle to find bad word so that i tell the name of my friends.
Cool some times they use hands and very irritative words.
9) they smile in there team.

i am confuse who is disturbing with me and about what i have dreaming on there life.

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.
Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: June 20, 2017, 07:56:34 AM »

Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, Ya hussain haq hussain.

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 09:16:27 AM »

They know :
i am cursing: koi takleef aayi tow bada meharbaan hojati, shayad julm yeych karna kyaki?
                                                bhir madath kartey susey mai ehsaan nai rakta.

They don't know:
they are wasting life in very high depression, hurting them self of on seeing loyalty.
why don't they believe i am gathering a broad voice, where we can freely spokes about us.

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.
Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 09:16:27 AM »

Fakheer Deen

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 11:35:00 AM »

directly/indirectly i had not talk or comment personal life of this forum members, if any body hurt from my narrations i am apologize for that mistake which has brought to me.

( Fakheerdeen )

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: