Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hardships Benefit the Believer.  (Read 69 times) Average Rating: 0
Abu Hafsat

« on: August 04, 2017, 01:13:57 AM »

As-Salaam alaykum,
  The Prophets and righteous people are afflicted the most, and their rewards are the highest. Sa'ad, may Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:--

"The most in their suffering among people are the prophets, then the best, then the (next) best. One is
   afflicted in accordance with his deen (faith). If his deen is firm his affliction is hard, and if his deen is
   weak, his affliction is light. Indeed, one would be so much subjected to adversity until he walks among
   the people without any sins." [Ahmad, Tirmidhi].

Thus in this life, hardships and disasters strike both believers and non-believers... but for a non-believer, they are inconveniences that hinder him from proceeding with his/her normal involvement in the worldly life. For a believer (Mumeen), on the other hand, they are instances of rest and remembrance, tests that promise great rewards.... and indications of atonement and expiation of sins.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: August 04, 2017, 01:13:57 AM »

Fakheer Deen
Ya Allah keyttey ki gareebo ku paalta hai malik, jarra mujey bi jeena sikha dey malik parvardigar.

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 07:30:49 AM »

get marreied faster

Ya allah mamu key jubaan mey aserh rakh, chacha key jholimey barkath rakh malik parvardigar.
Ya allah rakheyso kamaih mey merey maa baap ki khushi rakh malik parvardigar
i  may unknow, i dont want there private life, yes this unknow is good up to my life.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 07:30:49 AM »

Fakheer Deen
Ya Allah keyttey ki gareebo ku paalta hai malik, jarra mujey bi jeena sikha dey malik parvardigar.

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 08:35:36 PM »

when i suppose to kiss a woman it's a very bad in odour, and i am not intrested in such dramatic sentiments or provoks.
as a bold i cannot be servent of any one means any one,
may be i am not in contesting any training centers to publish or travelling possibility, i may be not capable in  such a utilisation of people  ( sorry for useing undocumenting words ).

Ya allah mamu key jubaan mey aserh rakh, chacha key jholimey barkath rakh malik parvardigar.
i  may unknow, i dont want there private life, yes this unknow is good up to my life.
Fakheer Deen

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 08:37:21 PM »

you continue your jurney, good lession of utilisation to me.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: