Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is teachers correct to our childean and idol in our socity.  (Read 70 times) Average Rating: 0
Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, jab hamey gamh hota hai hujoor aasu bahatey hai.

« on: August 11, 2017, 06:45:17 PM »

this is one case of developing day by day,
as we how much evoluating hafeej ( gurujis ) as we are not doing our own job as a responcibility.
if i spoke only half of the government employees who donot have correct work and playing a high effective part of system.
which is becaming inspirative and burden in day to day. in simple, playing got father in decission makeing and utilizing supirioritys.
once god has choose them, everyone is not choose able to get love but a silent to a large cry.

on my job the point i want to let to aware, it count stupidity if we cheap comment to a teacher on his/her possibility of spreading. learn from a teacher or lean and find teacher and get started is a bless, get join good ones

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.
Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: August 11, 2017, 06:45:17 PM »

Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, jab hamey gamh hota hai hujoor aasu bahatey hai.

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 04:09:19 AM »

only the engineers can read this post, and they only knows it may happend to any one.
wonder of full english

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.
Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 04:09:19 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: