Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what is gharana or jaddh or highness  (Read 172 times) Average Rating: 0
Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, Ya hussain haq hussain.

« on: August 19, 2017, 10:01:32 AM »

how it be calculate and commonly is very irritative measure in most of developed and luxury peoples.
as usual firstly the sentance started with parents, i to agree and accept even though the parents make mistakes a highness do not complain or argue but try to convince or leave upto them, till this it is clear and very aspirative.
The need to be a child is not very burden or any dedicated job, and make dua to those people who suppose to a part of life with your parents, this is not any much sustaining activity but it is choose able world to your parents.

one very common nature that i found in many of people, they are very hatered and very dipressed and show in time on time.
one senario that i want to share on how love towords the parents, some people share " my parent expicially a father has lots of money with him and not even want to spend on us ", " my parents expicially a father do not have any dedication on us even though we are struggle to earn", " my mother is very good and a mother place cannot be counted on any of stages, thanks to you god you have taken a father so earlyer ", " my mother time is over she is helpless make her out,  in to the garden or her government dark house ".

a question, may be is very big and may not get any answer to it, if your father has a big car as your noble friend and his noble father, is he donot take you in it. if your father obedient to his parent and care to his sister brother and may donot know how to obedient corporate rich boss who are in making talented to fools or edited workers and he may not as your boss to give saturday and sunday's to play. if he is why let's you, to work, to earn, to spend on them. always a parent are good enough if you want to know then see in which type of socity they are grown up lets compare in his circle definatly you had get best and is from him.

may be parents are not jannat but it is under your mother's feet and with your parents blessings, our highnees our prophet make dua to Allah most mercifull and sahaba, aulia, bujurgah-e- deen made ameen in it and Allah is most mercifull.

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.
Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: August 19, 2017, 10:01:32 AM »

Buddey shifa
Solalaahu alaihi wasallam, marhaba Ya Rasoolulaah.

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 05:20:26 AM »

it seem me like preserve your belly in a locker and start doing skiping.

khudahi sey banaayiygayi hui jindagaaniya hai, bil aakhir khudahi ki taraf lothna hai.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 05:20:26 AM »

Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, Ya hussain haq hussain.

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 07:02:56 AM »

before i started my topic, i introduce some special charectors can only seen on roads.
1) very aged well dressed stand on a road and smiling on kids in a poor familys.
2) very disturbed marchent and his hurted servent.
3)laugh untill you laugh! help to this foundation else atlast every one will die, to day it is speacial you will die.
4) easy to start easy to end! choose those topics which you may suit need, and make colleague out of work.

can you belive It happens only by watching comedy shows or milky heros, don't laugh much it is not connected in your life, yes real taking every thing easer and there is no such record of achives to his own life.

gareebow ki eak baath bathlaata hu " jab unki naam badana hai, unki baath nikalvana hai pal mey savkar banakey chod dey tihn, tum ko kya pata bhir gareebi khudhko hi bhukatna padta hai ".

god has created you a human an worty an attitude and appointed to one household and represent to family, and relations are not made to take advantage but to understand in it untill you will find.

i hope you donot have a big mouth on seeing my family and relatives.
ok my thanks also in advance.

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.
Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Fakheer Deen

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 04:56:56 PM »

1) very aged well dressed stand on a road and seeing on kids in a poor families.
2) very disturbed marchent and his hurted servent on very silly things.

Try to correct this, sorry...

Fakheer Deen

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 05:05:32 AM »

first thing is, though i am a good boy my name is ''very good boy.

many mistakes i have done in my last post,
thats on my first point,
1) an well dressed aged person stand on a road side and smiling to the kids of a poor families.

it is one stupid sinario that ever never can compaire in all over the world.
it is very shameless activity that i hurt a lot. in short i can define it as a very lazy activity that very less only have observed.

khud ko bhagvaan maaney vaaley ka aada kaam kardala.
it also seem me that start an wish on every poor and stayed to the door of a  poor who is learning his life.
my question is why don't they go inside if they have to learn things.
of all these activity people measure you in a saint and to become a saint you have to submit your self in meditation for many years it may take some thousands of years to get the position, i thing author want to see you in a museum.

Fakheer Deen

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 07:25:26 PM »

Very new point, it may take time to understand.
Just take celebrity and very poor or a illiterate arrogant and exchange there places, position but not worth and his physical body.

After a time, the poor person notice him self and learn to stand his position. The point I notify hear is, apart from this poor one's aspects the society teach him and make a noble and provide him place where he can wish in his premises.

I think today's celebrity accept and get worst poor certificate and all proof 's for this trial. Let check with there son's, I think there efforts are now in correct use.
The starvation make work, it is very easy task if you stand on a road automatically you will teaches, after completing his task he will get some food and from now the things begins in his life, he do as labour but he cannot think as labour, he represent as wise he do not know what his role made. With this innocent and strong bold views he do some good to his surrounding one's and people make him a great rewards. They hold him not as a leader but believe him a very care taker.

Might be, Earning in not so easy but you cannot find good one also as easily, it is a gift when you found it.

Fakheer Deen

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 07:53:17 PM »

A small point I missed last time and it is very sensitive part up to me.

When he want to be a leader, when he care there words, when he find rest or celebrate happyness, he found different characterised people well known called wise, and he should respect there weakness called experience and self respect. Else the god itself don't know what may his name, his stomach, his hands, his legs speak's his name and he knows best.

Allahu akbar kabeera.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: