Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this enough with Islam and other religions  (Read 85 times) Average Rating: 0
Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, Ya hussain haq hussain.

« on: September 10, 2017, 05:30:15 AM »

At First of time, I don't teach any of lessons in every moments. You may have seen some where else, but not your problem.
I don't suffer my self to get to knowledge. You may have seen some where else, but not your problem.

Did ( first time i may have useing this ) you have seen, some thing we are miss guiding our self.
These are not exact point, you may never mind.

1) is you have seen  ____  book has many testaments in similar to this we are maintaining different versions. I mean a dissimilar word dictionary. Thank god I need not to migrate and why don't I  find you.

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.
Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: September 10, 2017, 05:30:15 AM »

Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, Ya hussain haq hussain.

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 06:04:05 PM »

while in jurney i found many religion very different of apart and addressing each and every one in similar of same concepts but presentation is different from one another.

i want to discuss some cases so that you may clear to my point.

1) in similar of two cases there should be definate task to each one of counted concept.

untill this every one will agree with, but the case is they are overflow on one another.
if you are not a part of these cases why don't be aware of it. in crucial time an another person couldn't choose a right path which may harder to him.
i know hardly to this enough you can spend some time to me but the case is.

every cast built on most of similar concepts and we believe difference in its presentations and may you scholar  understand one another in tipical situations.
but as we see cast is not in a  learning situation as how you find human needs may be of shalter or bhajana to call people gathering, and as in back end these people with many hopes are researching shortest paths to heaven, swargh, i mean your jannat.

and yes this is a point in differ to every religion, and allah is pure of all temporary acts.

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.
Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 06:04:05 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: