Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Helping to them on a road.  (Read 136 times) Average Rating: 0
Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, Ya hussain haq hussain.

« on: September 17, 2017, 05:37:36 AM »

Few days back I found a person of both mentally and physically handicapped stand on other side and he is willing to cross a small up.
He has bend legs and bend hands and wafering from his mouth as I see no one willing to observe him.

I am passing by that road I have a look at him, he call me with his tiny hands and sharking head, firstly I pass him, again he call me again I pass, I find little bad of my busy life and may be a hero of some stupids I shouldn't do as this, I went back and took his both hands muscles and pick him a side of a road.

Actual my job is took him to his house and make a friendly environment for him and gift a good house to society.. Which is even not in case of my impossibility. To day it's importance a dua for myself to Allah most merciful.

Interestedly I turn to my home, some people more than of my age may be dad in there life and these mother's Bent there heads and pass away ok no problem but he stand on another side and smiling on me. I don't understand may I barely dancing a show, where I should has to surfer all and you enjoying for miracle.

If god has put some money in such habits they will agree even my unknowingness.Tankful and greeting to him who has creating from all unknowings o Allah a superior and unique belonging to entire universe.

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.
Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: September 17, 2017, 05:37:36 AM »

Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, Ya hussain haq hussain.

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 05:41:29 AM »

At this part I forgot thanks spelling, so correct it ' tankful ' with ' thankful '

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.
Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 05:41:29 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: