Dear Brothers  & Sisters -As-salāmu alaykum,
“In the name of Allah, al-Rahman al-Raheem.”

O My Pir O Murshid,
Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti!
Thy teachings so lucid,
Cleansing souls oft so dusty.
Grateful to you O Hasan Chishti,
For providing me a space to write,
Preventing this mind from getting rusty.

Trust this humbler’s a learner,
By no means any Wise or Scholar.
Pray my words forever be right,
Bring hope to rich & poor alike.
O Naib-i-Rasool Fil-Hind,
Let hospitality of thy lovers be earthlike!    

Let’s take a break from Farheen’s dada Mushrid”Hazrat Nizamuddin sarkar”& concentrate on one of the four holy months for Muslims “Muharram”.
Muharram month ends on the 21st of October.
As you are already aware Muharram has twin significance
1] On the 10th day of this month (Ashura) Prophet Musa (peace be upon him) & the Bani Israel were saved from the Pharaoh by the parting of the sea.
2] The grandson of Prophet Mohammed ( (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam)) “Hussain (peace be upon him) was martyred on this very day.
Muharram this year & three year's back coincided with Dassera festival.
It is worth noting that the atmosphere surrounding the Ajmer Shrine is electrifying during this time of the year.

Am sure you all are very well aware of the teachings of “Sultan Ul Hind” Khwaja Moin-ud-din Chishti.
Let’s study their applications notably experienced at the premises during this holy time frame.
1] Multiplexing & Multitasking; Equal love to all:-Khwajaji has tremendous power in performing the function of Multiplexer
 i.e. taking request of all devotees and forwarding one at a time to the almighty “Allah”.
Also a task of multitasking is accomplished by this great Sufi saint of the Indian subcontinent. Remarkably the process is error free.

2] Modulation; Changing ones fate:-The Sufi saints as discussed earlier have tremendous potential of modulating the signals of devotees
and changing their fate by superimposing the powerful waves/signals possessed by “The Wallis Of Allah” who in turn amplifies
"The weak signal" of the devotees for their betterment & ease of pain.

3] Mode of communication; Reciprocation of love:-Unlike at times with humans (simplex-one way only) the mode of communication with Khwajaji is always duplex (2 ways & at the same time),
result there shall be no dearth of love flowing towards you from this unique “Walli of Allah”.

4] Fastest Medium of Communication & Generosity:-Enjoy the OFC (Optical Fiber Communication medium) that delivers fastest results whilst “The Sufi saint of Isfahan”
is sure to execute your application requests via this medium
or probably the speed of light 3*10^8 m/s, while you do Dua during Roshni & relish on awesome Rose Milk+snacks distributed in the Daragh premises during the break of fast(Rosa) generously
by the devotees implementing the true trait of a Sufi” River like generosity.”
Oh yes and refrain the use of word “Free lunch “the right word being “Services” more apt would be “Khidmat?”

The harmonious & peaceful atmosphere found at Ajmer Sharif during the 9th & 10th day of Muharram topped with the auspicious occasion of Dassera shall stay ever green in one’s memory &
might make some recite India is my Country & am proud of its rich & varied heritage!” “Alhamdulillah” (All praise be to Allah)

Next Muharram, pray my readers do set off on “A Mystical Safari to Daragh Sharif”

Listen to Believe: https://youtu.be/pZ5wV2AcWbM

Regards,
Reshma.

LOVE ALL HATE NONE!
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: October 10, 2017, 09:56:31 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: