Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind Daily Declarations Of the Earth.  (Read 62 times) Average Rating: 0
Abu Hafsat

« on: October 29, 2017, 01:22:12 AM »

As-Salaam alaikum,

Allahu Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala permits the earth to make her declarations DAILY on her request. It is a counsel to us all; we should take heed. The earth says:--

"O Son of Adam, you run on my back and end is in me. You rebel on my back, and you will be punished
    inside of me. You laugh on my back and you will weep inside of me. You gather things unlawfully on my
    back but you will be dissolved inside me. You walk very happily on my back, but sorrow awaits you
    inside you inside me.

You walk about in the light on my back and you will sit in darkness inside me. You walk about with
   others but you remain [lonely] inside me. You swagger on my back and you will be humble inside
   of me.

I am the house of isolation and loneliness, scorpions and snakes!  I am the house of darkness, worms
   and what have you prepared?"

Due to these declarations, the GRAVE calls out 5 times DAILY that:--

" I am an isolation house, so try to make yourself a companion of the Qur'an. I am a
    darkness house, endeavor to be illuminated in me with the light of Prayer; I am an
    abode of earth therefore work for your bed which is righteousness. I am the house
    of vipers, so carry the antidote of BISMILLAHIR-RAHMANIR-RAHEEM and shedding of
    tears.

I am the house of the questions from Munkar and Nakir- do much of LA-ILAHA ILLALLAHU
   on my back in order to provide answers."

Culled from:  "The Alpha and Omega Of The Human Soul", by
                     Ustadh Shittu Huud.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: October 29, 2017, 01:22:12 AM »

KGNRESHMA

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 09:41:02 AM »

Dear brother,
Your article reminds me  of Baba Farid's saying " With each passing day we are near to the doors of the death wherein the company in the grave is nothing but ones good deeds."
This is a good article.Thank you.

Regds,
Reshma.

LOVE ALL HATE NONE!
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 09:41:02 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: