Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Misquoting of Quran about Tawassul/Wasila  (Read 8689 times) Average Rating: 0
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2010, 07:40:30 PM »

Surah Rum, 30 : 40

[Ruum 30:40] It is Allah Who created you and then provided you sustenance, then will cause you to die, and will then give you life again; is there any among your ascribed partners that can do any of these things? Purity and Supremacy are to Him, above their ascribing of partners (to Him)!
Tafsir ibn e Abbas

(And in the day when the Hour) which is the Day of Judgement (riseth the criminals will despair) the idolaters will despair of any good.

(There will be none to intercede) in order to escape Allah's punishment (for them) for the worshippers of idols (of those whom they made equal with Allah) of their deities. (And they will reject their partners (whom they ascribed unto Him)) they will reject their deities, saying: by Allah! We were not idolaters.

(Allah is He Who created you) as living beings in the wombs of your mothers and then He made you emerge from there possessed of a spirit (and then sustained you) provided you with sustenance until you die, (then causeth you to die) when your lifespan expires, (then giveth life to you again) for the resurrection after you die. (Is there any of your (so called) partners (of Allah)) of your idols, O people of  Makkah, (that doeth aught of that) who is able to do any of this? (Praised) He exonerated Himself from having a son or partners (and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him)) of idols!

Kaam woh ley lee jiye, tum ko jo raazi karey,
Theek ho naam e Raza, tum pey karoron durood

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2010, 07:40:30 PM »

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2010, 07:42:38 PM »

Surah Saba, 34:22
[Saba 34:22] Proclaim, “Call those whom you assume (as Gods) besides Allah”; they do not own anything equal even to an atom either in the heavens or in the earth, nor do they have any share in them, nor is any one among them an aide to Allah.

http://kgn786.com/kanzulimaan/holyquran034.htm

Tafsir ibn e Abbas

Is mentioning Idols,ibless and kafirs , not Prophets (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Muslims

(Say) O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم, to the disbelievers of  Makkah, the Banu Malih: (Call upon those whom ye set up) you worship (beside Allah) so that they answer you! This is because the Banu Malih worshipped the jinn, thinking they were angels. Allah said to them: (They possess not) they cannot benefit you (an atom's weight either in the heavens or the earth, nor have they) the angels (any share) partnership with Allah (either, nor hath He an auxiliary among them) nor has He a helper among the angels who helped Him to create the heavens and the earth.

Tafsir al jalalayn

Say, O Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), to the disbelievers of  Makkah: ‘Call on those whom you have asserted, those whom you have asserted to be gods, besides God, in other words, other than Him, so that they might benefit you, as you are wont to assert. God, exalted be He, says of them: They do not possess [even] so much as the weight of an atom, of good or evil, in the heavens or in the earth, and they do not have any share in either of them, nor has He, exalted be He, among them, the gods, any auxiliary’, [anyone required as His] helper.

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2010, 07:42:38 PM »

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 07:47:08 PM »

Surah Fatir, 35:1-26 aur 33-41

Tafsir ibn e Abbas

Is mentioning Idols,ibless and kafirs , not Prophets (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Muslims

(Those who disbelieve) in Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and in the Qur'an, i.e. Abu Jahl and his host, (theirs will be an awful doom; and those who believe) in Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and in the Qur'an (and do good works) and do acts of obedience between them and their Lord, (theirs will be forgiveness) their sins will be forgiven in the life of this world (and a great reward) in Paradise.

(Is he, the evil of whose deeds is made fair-seeming unto him so that he deemeth it good) right-the reference here is to Abu Jahl-like those whom We honoured with faith and obedience, i.e. Abu Bakr al-Siddiq RadiAllahu anhu and his fellow believers? (Allah verily sendeth whom He will astray) He sends away from His religion whoever deserves it, (and guideth) to His religion (whom He will) whoever deserves it, i.e. Abu Bakr and his fellow believers, (so let not thy soul expire) do not kill yourself with grief (in sighings for them) in remorse about their destruction, if they reject faith. (Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do) in their state of disbelief of scheming in Dar al-Nadwah and treachery in order to kill Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)!

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 07:52:28 PM »

Surah Zumar, 39:8-16

Tafsir ibn e Abbas

(And when some hurt) hardship and trial (toucheth man) the disbelieving man, i.e. Abu Jahl and his host, (he crieth unto his Lord) to lift away the hardship and trial, (turning unto Him) with prayers. (Then, when He grants him) then, when He changes into (a boon from Him he forgeteth that for which he cried unto Him before) before the blessing, (and setteth up rivals) and equals (to Allah that he may beguile (men) from His way) from His religion and obedience. (Say) to Abu Jahl: (Take pleasure in thy disbelief) dwell in your disbelief (a while) a little in the life of this world. (Lo! thou art of the owners of the Fire) you are of the inhabitants of the Fire.[8]

(And I am commanded) in the Qur'an (to be the first of those who surrender (unto Him)) the first of those who accept Islam.[12]

* تفسير Tafsir al-Jalalayn
{ قُلِ ٱللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصاً لَّهُ دِينِي }

Say: ‘God [alone] I worship, devoting [my] religion purely to Him, [pure] of any idolatry.

tafsir ibn e abbas (RadiAllahu anhu)

(They have) i.e. the disbelievers of  Makkah (an awning) canopies (of fire above them and beneath them a dais (of fire). With this doth Allah appal His bondmen) in the Qur'an. (O My bondmen) He means Abu Bakr and his fellow believers, (therefore fear Me) therefore obey Me in that which I have commanded you!

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 07:58:10 PM »

Ghair-Allah ko pukaarna Shirk hai (Qurani Faislay):

Answering Misquotations of Quranic verses

Surah Mu’min, 40:12-14 and  73-76

Tafsir ibn e Abbas

(They have) i.e. the disbelievers of  Makkah (an awning) canopies (of fire above them and beneath them a dais (of fire). With this doth Allah appal His bondmen) in the Qur'an. (O My bondmen) He means Abu Bakr and his fellow believers, (therefore fear Me) therefore obey Me in that which I have commanded you!

* تفسير Tafsir al-Jalalayn
{ فَٱدْعُواْ ٱللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ ٱلدِّينَ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْكَافِرُونَ }

So supplicate God, worship Him, devoting [your] religion purely to Him, [free] from any idolatry, however much the disbelievers be averse, to its being free of such [idolatry].

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 12:05:24 PM »

Surah Mu’min, 40:12-14 aur 73-76

Tafsir ibn e Abbas

تفسير Tafsir al-Jalalayn

{ فَٱدْعُواْ ٱللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ ٱلدِّينَ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْكَافِرُونَ }

So supplicate God, worship Him, devoting [your] religion purely to Him, [free] from any idolatry, however much the disbelievers be averse, to its being free of such [idolatry].

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 12:07:27 PM »

Makhlooq ko na pukaaro (Qurani Faislay)

Surah Al-A’raaf, 7:190-191

Tafsir ibn e Abbas

(But when He gave unto them aright) a sound human being, (they ascribed unto Him partners) they made Iblis a partner (about that which He had given them) in naming that which he had given them of offspring: they called him 'Abdullah and 'Abd al-Harth. (High is He exalted above) Allah absolves Himself from (all that they associate (with Him)) of idols.

(Attribute they as partners to Allah those who created naught) or give life, (but are themselves) i.e. these gods (created) carved; created in that they are carved

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 12:10:12 PM »

2 : Makhlooq ko na pukaaro (Qurani Faislay)

Surah Yunus, 10:104-107 ma’a fawaid

Tafsir ibn e Abbas

Is mentioning Idols,ibless and kafirs , not Prophets  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) and Muslims

(Say) O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم : (O mankind!) O people of  Makkah (If ye are in doubt of my religion) Islam, (then (know that) I worship not those whom ye worship) those upon whom you call, of idols, (instead of Allah, but I worship Allah who causeth you to die) Allah who takes away your souls and brings you back to life after He makes you die, (and I have been commanded to be of the believers) with the believers, following their faith.
(And, set thy purpose resolutely for religion) make your religion and works sincere to Allah, (as a man by nature upright) surrendered to Allah, (and be not of those who ascribe partners (to Allah)) do not be among the idolaters, following their religion.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 06:47:52 PM »

: Makhlooq ko na pukaaro (Qurani Faislay):

Surah Ra’d, 13:14-21

Tafsir ibn e Abbas

Is mentioning Idols,ibless and kafirs , not Prophets  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) and Muslims.

(Unto Him is the real prayer) the Religion of the Truth: the confession that there is no god save Allah, which is the declaration of one's sincerity to Allah. (Those unto whom they pray) worship (beside Allah respond to them not at all) of benefit when they call upon them, (save as (if the response to) one who stretcheth forth his hands towards water) from far ((asking) that it may come unto his mouth and it will never reach it) in such state, hard as he may try. Allah says: just as water cannot possibly reach the mouth of such a man, the idols will also not benefit those who worship them. (The prayer of disbelievers) the worship of the disbelievers (goeth (far) astray) it is void and they will not find it.

(Say) O Muhammad, to the people of  Makkah: (Who is Lord) who is the Creator (of the heaven and the earth?) if they answer and say Allah, then fine; if not, (Say: Allah) is their Creator! (Say) O Muhammad: (Take ye) worship you (then (others) beside Him) beside Allah (for protectors) lords from among idols, (which, even for themselves, have neither benefit) neither procuring benefit (nor hurt) nor driving away harm? (Say) to them, O Muhammad: (Is the blind man equal to the seer) is the unbeliever equal to the believer, (or is darkness equal to light) i.e. disbelief and faith? (Or assign they) describe (unto Allah partners) from among idols (who created) creation (the like of His creation so that the creation (which they made and His creation) seemed alike to them) such that they do not distinguish Allah's creation from the creation of their idols? (Say) O Muhammad:

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 06:50:29 PM »

O Muhammad: (Allah is the Creator of all things) while their idols have created nothing, (and He is the One, the Almighty) He is All-Conquering above His created beings.[16]

Objection Number 2 : Makhlooq ko na pukaaro (Qurani Faislay):
Answering Misquotations of Quranic verses

Surah Nahl, 16:1-23

Tafsir ibn e Abbas

Is mentioning Idols,ibless and kafirs , not Prophets  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) and Muslims

And from his chain of transmitters on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that he said: 'When the words of Allah (The reckoning draws near for mankind…) [21:1] and (The hour drew near…) [54:1], people waited whatever time Allah willed them to wait, but nothing happened. So they said: “O Muhammad! When will the torment which you promised us happen?” As a response, Allah revealed: (The commandment of Allah will come to pass) the chastisement of Allah has come. The Prophet  (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him) was sitting at that point and he suddenly stood, having no doubt in his mind that the chastisement had come. But immediately after that, Allah said: (so seek not ye to hasten it) i.e. the chastisement, at which the Prophet  (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him) sat down. (Glorified) Allah exonerated Himself from having a son or partner (and Exalted be He) He is too elevated and absolves Himself (above all that they associate (with Him)) of idols.

(He hath created the heavens and the earth with truth) for the Truth; it is also said that this means: for evanescence and extinction. (High be He exalted) He exonerates Himself (above all that they associate (with Him)) of idols.

Muneer

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 08:09:10 PM »

Assalamu alaikum. Us zamane se leke kal tak khuda haafiz tha. magar aaj kyu allah hafiz hogaya. bahut se ahle hadees k log yehi istemal karte hai.jabke fi amanillah sunnath hai.muje iska jawab meherbani karke batae.------Muneer Sharieff -Tamilnadu chennai

ATTARI
Legendary Member

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2010, 06:43:04 AM »

Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rehamtullahe Wa Barkathu.
JAZAK ALLAHU KHAIR

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2010, 09:40:55 AM »

Surah Fatir, 35:33-41
Tafsir ibn e Abbas

(And they) i.e. the disbelievers (cry for help there) in the Fire, and implore and beseech, ((saying): Our Lord!) O our Lord! (Release us) from the Fire and return us to the life of the world, for we will believe in You; and (we will do right) sincerely believing in You, not (the wrong) that we used to do) in our state of idolatry. Allah will say to them: (Did not We grant you a life) did We not give you, O group of disbelievers, in the life of the world a respite (long enough for who reflected to reflect) long enough for reflection (therein) for anyone who wanted to reflect? (And the warner) Muhammad  (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him) (came unto you) with the Qur'an and warned you against this day, but you did not believe him. (Now taste (the flavour of your deeds)) taste the torment of the Fire, (for evil-doers) the disbelievers (have no helper) to save them from Allah's chastisement.

Surah Fatir, 35:33-41

Tafsir al jalalayn

Say: ‘Have you considered your associates on whom you call, [those whom] you worship, besides God?, in other words, other than God — and they are the idols whom you asserted to be partners of God, exalted be He. Show me, apprise me of, what [part] of the earth they have created. Or do they have some partnership, some share alongside God, in, the creation of, the heavens?’ Or have We given them a scripture, so that they are [acting] upon a clear proof, a definitive argument, therefrom?, to the effect that they have some partnership with Me? Nothing of the sort! Nay, but the evildoers, the disbelievers, promise one another nothing but delusion, falsehood, when they say that the idols will intercede for them.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2014, 12:07:06 PM »

-4- Surah Ahqaaf, 46:4-6
Tafsir al jalalayn
Is mentioning Idols,ibless and kafirs , not Prophets (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) and Muslims
(Say) O Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) to the people of  Makkah: (Have ye thought on) inform me about (all that ye invoke) worship (beside Allah) of idols? (Show me what they have created of the earth) what have they created of that which is in the earth. (Or have they any portion in the heavens) or had they any help in the creation of heavens? (Bring me a Scripture before this (Scripture)) before this Qur'an to substantiate your claim, (or some vestige of knowledge) or a report from the men of knowledge; and it is said: a vestige of knowledge from past prophets ((in support of what you say), if ye are truthful) in what you say.
(And who is further astray) from the Truth and guidance (than those who, instead of Allah) i.e. the disbeliever, (pray unto) worship (such as hear not their prayer) such as respond not to his supplication (until the Day of Resurrection) i.e. the idols, (and are unconscious of their prayer) and are unaware of the prayers of those who worship them,
(And when mankind are gathered (to the Judgement) will become) i.e. the idols (enemies for them) i.e. for the people who worshipped them, (and will become) the idols (deniers of having been worshipped) by those who had worshipped them.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2014, 12:09:07 PM »

-4- Surah Ahqaaf, 46:4-6
Tafsir al jalalayn
(Say) O Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) to the people of  Makkah: (Have ye thought on) inform me about (all that ye invoke) worship (beside Allah) of idols? (Show me what they have created of the earth) what have they created of that which is in the earth. (Or have they any portion in the heavens) or had they any help in the creation of heavens? (Bring me a Scripture before this (Scripture)) before this Qur'an to substantiate your claim, (or some vestige of knowledge) or a report from the men of knowledge; and it is said: a vestige of knowledge from past prophets ((in support of what you say), if ye are truthful) in what you say.
(And who is further astray) from the Truth and guidance (than those who, instead of Allah) i.e. the disbeliever, (pray unto) worship (such as hear not their prayer) such as respond not to his supplication (until the Day of Resurrection) i.e. the idols, (and are unconscious of their prayer) and are unaware of the prayers of those who worship them,
(And when mankind are gathered (to the Judgement) will become) i.e. the idols (enemies for them) i.e. for the people who worshipped them, (and will become) the idols (deniers of having been worshipped) by those who had worshipped them.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: