Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: High Status Of Rasool Allah- Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.  (Read 218 times) Average Rating: 0
Abu Hafsat

« on: January 15, 2018, 02:53:34 PM »

As-Salaam alaikum,

Ayat 6 of Surat Fussilat of the Holy Qur'an (41:6) reads:--

"SAY (O Muhammad): I AM BUT A MAN LIKE YOU, WHO IS DIVINELY INSPIRED THAT YOUR GOD IS BUT ONE GOD."

The important catchy phrase in this Noble Ayat shows us that the Noble Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, was a completely different sort of human being from anyone else, then and now. For none of us can say he is Divinely inspired as the Messenger was. Rather, as Sayyadi Busari, may Allah be Merciful to him, said in his QASIDA AL-BURDA (Ode of the Prophetic Mantle):--

Muhammad is a human being, but not like humankind;

He is a ruby, while ordinary people are as stones.

Just as when a piece of iron when exposed and immersed in tremendous heat of fire annihilates its own identity and become lost in the colour and quality of fire, similarly the Messenger, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, in the Fire of Divine Love lost his own self-hood and attained his greatest degree of KHILAFAT or AMBASSADOR.... and thus through him, the ATTRIBUTES of Allah are made manifest. Thus his seeing, hearing, speaking and doing are that of the Divine's. That is why Allah, JALLAH JALALAHU, says about the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam:--

"O MY BELOVED PROPHET, YOU DID NOT SLAY THEM, BUT ALLAH SLAYED THEM; AND IN NO WAY DID YOU THROW WHEN YOU THREW,
                                                                                                                                  BUT ALLAH THREW." (8:17)

"THE PROPHET DOESN'T SPEAK OUT OF OWN VOLITION, HIS SPEECH IS THE SPEECH OF ALLAH." (53:3)

"THE ONES WHO GIVE BAYAH (allegiance) TO YOU, IN REALITY GIVE BAYAH ONLY TO ALLAH;
                       THE HAND OF ALLAH IS ABOVE THEIR HANDS." (48:10)

From these ayats, we can clearly see that through Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, the beautiful Names of Allah (asma) and Attributes (sifat) were manifested fully, that is why following him is made equivalent of following Allah. Thus the Holy Qur'an declares:--

"HE WHO OBEYS THE MESSENGER HAS OBEYED ALLAH." (4:80)

Allahumma Salli Alaa Sayyadina Muhammad, wa-alaa ahlihi, wa-ashabihi ajma'een.. Wasallim Taslimaan abadaann.
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: January 15, 2018, 02:53:34 PM »

KGNRESHMA

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 11:49:29 PM »

My Dear Brother Abu Hafsat & All-Salaam,
Today of all the days I realized this “You can please some people all the time, all the people some time but not all the people all the time”. So why to please people? why not please the almighty himself?
Just few moments earlier I derived tremendous strength by holding a beautiful book that I have been reading lately ‘The Life Of Muhammad  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam)’ by A.H.Siddiqui.I prayed to the Prophet this evening to provide me his comfort, strength & Oh indeed as if the Prophet hears One’s cry, I felt his divine love asking me to have ‘Sabr (Patience)’.Yes it works even for a ‘Duff’ like myself ‘The prayers I mean’.
So today this ‘Duff’ wants to confess this:-’ Indeed the Prophet Muhammad  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) is the kindest of all & he is always with his believers’.

He is truly Al-Amin (trustworthy) & most affectionate. The High status of the Prophet is much evident in the spread of the faith ‘Islam’ & none can deny the beautiful teachings of the Prophet provided it is channelized in the correct perspective.
You may all very know the Nobel characteristics of the Prophet as depicted during his youthful days, however let’s take a quick recap of the same.

1.   An absolute believer in One God & trustworthy in respect of his companionship, help & guidance.
2.   Was affectionate, Kind & sympathetic to his compatriots.
3.   Always considerate, truthful & sincere
4.   Perfectly faithful in respect of all trusts & promises.
5.   The Prophet kept himself aloof from gambling, drinking, vulgar wrangling, voluptuousness & all the vices rampant among his compatriots.
6.   Was always fair & honest in all his dealings, Generous & obliging to his friends & benefactors.
7.   He walked humbly & thoughtfully in the midst of the arrogant, headstrong & marauding tribes of Arabia.
8.   He hated all appearance of show vanity & pride & would readily attend to the addresses of the children. The Prophet Spared no pains in alleviating the sufferings of the poor,
9.   People were always impressed by his wise, tranquil & piety-inspiring countenance.
10.  Won the heart of everyone who came in his contact by his intimate kindness & graceful manners.

The spotless character & honorable bearing of the unobtrusive youth won the approbation of his fellow-citizens & earned the Prophet the titles of al-Amin & al-Sadiq, meaning trustworthy & truthful.

I never imagined the love of Khwaja ‘Moin-ud-din(peace be upon him)’ would one day lead me to loving the Holy Prophet too, isn’t it a chain; this Love………………?

A beautiful melody incase time permits.
https://youtu.be/D5vsICvAA8U

I remain Khwaja Moin-ud-din’s (peace be upon him)’The Duff’,
Sister Reshma.

LOVE ALL HATE NONE!
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 11:49:29 PM »

Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, Ya hussain haq hussain.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 03:54:03 AM »

Logo mey mayusi math paal, tera khana tu khata hai, tera paani tu peeta hai arey kaha aagaya mai.
" Tujey allah deykhta hai, tumey usey deykhneyki khudrath neyhai " baskaafi hai.

Huzoor ka paak naam leyney haisiyati chahiyey.
Allah hi fazal hai.

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.<br />Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: