Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aulia-e-hind.com site and Forum has good wishes of following personalities  (Read 14317 times) Average Rating: 4
DeoKDushman
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2013, 03:03:33 PM »

aameen
hamari bhi yahi dua aur khwaahish hai...............
yeh forum ahl sunnat wal jamaat ko represent kare aur bad mazhabob ko hidaayat ki raah par laaye.........................
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2013, 03:03:33 PM »

abdul majid

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2014, 05:02:38 AM »

As-salaam-alaikum,

I want to learn islamic teaching by experts in hyderabad India. 

Can you please suggest adress of islamic institutions in hyderabad.

Am mohammed abdul majid from hyderabad. Am looking for short term courses which help me to learn basic teachings of islam.

Please I request you people to suggest good islamic institutes which offers short term courses.

Am a job holder, working as a US IT Recruiter in hyderabad night shift.

Appreciate your quick response.

http://www.amazonintl.in/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send
Regards
Abdul Majid
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2014, 05:02:38 AM »

abdul majid

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2014, 05:03:08 AM »

As-salaam-alaikum,

I want to learn islamic teaching by experts in hyderabad India. 

Can you please suggest adress of islamic institutions in hyderabad.

Am mohammed abdul majid from hyderabad. Am looking for short term courses which help me to learn basic teachings of islam.

Please I request you people to suggest good islamic institutes which offers short term courses.

Am a job holder, working as a US IT Recruiter in hyderabad night shift.

Appreciate your quick response.

http://www.amazonintl.in/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send
Regards
Abdul Majid
Muhammad Shuaib

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2014, 02:53:27 PM »

Mashallah Subhanallah, may Allah Subhan Wa Tala give good rewards to all the team members of this webite and the whole Ummat E Muhammadia Sallallaho Alay He Wasallam. Please brothers and sisters who ever in involved in this work continue the work and give knowledge to all Muslims & Momins. Also many many good wishes to Talib - E - Ilm, unknownly because of your answer in one of the other forum i reached in this beautiful and grate forum and website. Brother Talib - E - Ilm JazaakAllah.

I am only one information seeker Muslim who is trying to inhance his own knowledge, so that any Munafik, Mushrik or Kafir cannot put me in the darkness.

May Almighty Allah protect all the Msulims & Momins from all the fithna going around the world and keep our faith (Imaan) in him and his Holy Prophet Muhammadur RasoolAllah (Sallallaho Alay He Wasallam) strongest and un-brakeable for the skeof the Holy Prophet Muhammadur RasoolAllah Rehmatullil Alameen (Sallallaho Alay He Wasallam).

Ameen Ya Rabbul Alameen
Samdani Peer

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2015, 01:44:29 PM »

As salaam alaikum wa rehmatullahe wa barkatahu .....As im new to the site ...i dont knew how to get operated ...hope you do help be kind and helpfull...JazakAllah ...!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: