Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Holy Prophet (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) is Alive  (Read 46280 times) Average Rating: 5
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 09:23:57 AM »

It is narrated by Ibn Al-Mubarak who said : One of the Ansar narrated to us from al-

Minhal ibn ‘Amr that the latter hears Sa’id ibn Al-Musayyib say :”Not one day passes

except the Prophet’s  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam community is shown to him morning and evening. He

knows them by their marks and their actions, thereby giving witness concerning them.

[Nisa 4:41] So how will it be when We bring a witness from each nation (religion), and

We bring you (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him) as a

witness and a watcher over them? (The Holy Prophet is a witness from Allah.)

Kaam woh ley lee jiye, tum ko jo raazi karey,
Theek ho naam e Raza, tum pey karoron durood

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 09:23:57 AM »

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 10:19:34 AM »

subhanallah rizwan bhai welcome to the forum....

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 10:19:34 AM »

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 11:04:05 AM »

It is narrated by Ibn Al-Mubarak who said : One of the Ansar narrated to us from al-Minhal ibn ‘Amr that the latter hears Sa’id ibn Al-Musayyib say :”Not one day passes except the Prophet’s sallallahu alaihi wasallam. community is shown to him morning and evening. He knows them by their marks and their actions, thereby giving witness concerning them.[/green]

[Nisa 4:41] So how will it be when We bring a witness from each nation (religion), and We bring you (O dear Prophet Mohammed - (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) as a witness and a watcher over them? (The Holy Prophet is a witness from Allah.)

Narrated by Ibn Al-Mubarak in al-Zuhd(pg. 42),

Ibn kathir in his Tafsir 1:500,

al-Qurtubi in is al-Tadhkira (1:335),

Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani in Fath Al-Bari (9:99)

and Al-Mubarakfuri in Tuhfa al-Ahwadhi (8:300)

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 11:06:50 AM »

It is narrated by Abu Dawud with a sound chain as stated by Al-Subki that Abu Hurairah RadiAllahu Anhu reported that the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said : No one greets me except that Allah has returned my soul to me so that I may greet him back.”

The hadith has also been declared sahih by Al-Hafidh Imam Al-Nawawi in Riyadh Al-Saliheen and Al-Adhkar.

It has also been narrated with sahih chains by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad

and by Imam Al-Bayhaqi in Al-Sunan Al-Kubra (5:245 # 1040).

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 11:08:46 AM »

Abu Huraira RadiAllahu Anhu reported that the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said : “By the one in Whose hand is Abu al-Qasim’s soul, ‘Isa ibn Maryam shall
descend as a just and wise ruler. He shall destroy the cross, slay the swine, eradicate discord and grudges, and money shall be offered to him but he will not accept it. Then he shall stand at my grave side and say: “O Muhammad!” and I will answer him.”

This hadith is narrated by Abu Ya’la in his Musnad (11:462) with a sahih chain as declared by Ibn Hajar Al-Haytami in Majma’ Zawa’id (8:211)

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 11:10:32 AM »

Abu Darda RadiAllahu anhu reported that the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said : “Invoke blessings on me abundantly on Friday. Verily it is an attended day and the angels attend. Whoever invokes blessings on me, his voice reaches me regardless of the distance. We asked, “Even after your demise?” The Prophet  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam replied, “(Yes), even after my demise because Allah made unlawful for the earth to eat up the bodies of the Prophets.”

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2009, 11:13:06 AM »

Ibrahim Ibn Shayban said: “One year I went on a pilgrimage then I came to Madinah and approached the grave of the prophet Sallallahu alaihi wasallam and said Salam to him. I heard, coming from inside the room, the reply:”Wa’alaikum al-salam.”

Narrated from Muhammad ibn Hibban by Abu Nu’aim in Al-Targhib (#102),

Ibn Al-Najjar in Akhbar al-Madinah (pg. 146),

Ibn Jawzi al-Qayyim in Muthir al-Gharam (pg. 486-498),

Al-Fayruzabadi in Al-Silat wal Bushr (pg. 54)

and this is also quoted by Ibn Taimiyya

Ibn Taimiyya in Iatida’ al-Sirat al-Mustaqim (pg. 373 to 374)

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2009, 11:16:18 AM »

In every Salaat, we recite:

“At-tahyaatu lillaahi was-salawaatu wat-tayyibaatu as-salaamu ‘alayka ayyuhan-nabiyyu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu as-salaamu ‘alaynaa wa ‘alaa ‘ibaadillaah-is-saaliheen ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illallaahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhu wa rasooluhu”

The word “’alayka” is used. The ending “-ka” translates into “You” and it means that

you are talking to the person and he is listening to you. Also, you use the

word “ayyuha” for addressing him, meaning “O`”. So it translates “Peace be upon

you, O` Prophet, and the Mercy/Blessings upon you!” therefore, again, the Prophet

Sallallahu alaihi wasallam, is proven to be alive and hearing even after his apparent

demise

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2009, 11:31:29 AM »

subhanallah rizwaan bhai aapki daleel bahot hi unda aur mazboot hai...shukran for bringing it to the notice of this forum

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2009, 11:38:16 AM »

Allahu Akbar
Insha Allah U shall allways find this servant of RasoolAllah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam rendering services for Alhe sunnat.

KAAM WO LE LIJIYE TUM KO JO RAAZI KARE
THEEK HO NAAME RAZA TUM PER KARODOO DAROOD

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 12:43:59 PM »

And We have not sent any Messenger but that he must be obeyed by the Command of Allah. And, (O Beloved,) if they, having wronged their souls, had come to you imploring the forgiveness of Allah and the Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) had also asked forgiveness for them, then (owing to this mediation and intercession) they would certainly have found Allah Most Relenting, Ever-Merciful.[4:64]

Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم himself made this issue clear.

عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ رضي اﷲ عنهما قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم : مَنْ زَارَ قَبْرِي بَعْدً مَوْتِي کَانَ کَمَنْ زَارَنِي فِي حَيَاتِي

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar:

Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: who ever visits my grave after my death it is same he has visited me in my life.

[Tibrani Volume 012: Hadith Number 406, Bayhaqi Shab ul Iman Volume 003: Hadith Number 489]

mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 02:01:44 PM »

Subhan Allah Rizwan bhai kia baat hay beshak aur yeh baat is say bhe zahir hoti hay k hamaray kalma e Tayyaba ka tarjuma hay

Muhammad (Sallallaho Alaihay Wassallam) Allah Kareem k Rasool hain (not Rasool thay)

Rasool hain is ka matlab hain bilkul hamari tarah hain durood o salaam suntay hain aur jawab bhe daitay hain.

Is k ilawah Allah Kareem Quran e Majeed Furqan e Hameed main irshad farmata hay k

aur yeh Nabi (Huzoor e Pur Noor Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam) tumhari janoon say bhe ziada in k malik hain

Aur agar koi kisi ka malik hoga to beshak alive hoga

Talib e Dua, Sag e Dargah e Aalia MASHORI SHARIF - Faqir Mohammed Atif Minhaj Qasmi Qadri
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2009, 09:55:06 AM »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Allah - beginning with the name of - the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

الصلوة والسلام عليك يارسول الله وعلى آلك واصحابك يا نورالله
And millions of durood on Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

=====

The following are the ahadith of the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu alaihi wasallam speaking with the dead:

“The Prophet(alayhi salaat wa salaam) ordered that the bodies of the idolaters slain

on the day of Badr be thrown into a well whose interior was encased with stones,

then he approached the well and began addressing the unbelievers by their names

and fathers’ names, saying: “O So-and-so son of So-and-so, and So-and-so son of So-

and-so: it would have been easier if you had obeyed Allah and His Messenger. We

have found what our Lord promised to be true; have you found what your Lord

promised to be true?” To which `Umar said: “O Messenger of Allah , why speak to

lifeless bodies?” And he replied: “By Him in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad,

you do not hear my words better than they do.”

(Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 314)

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2009, 09:57:02 AM »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

===

Hadhrat 'Ammar bin Yasir (radhiallahu anhu) narrates that the Holy Prophet (sallahu

alaihi wasallam) said, "Allah has appointed an angel at my grave who has a power to

hear the talks of all the creation (of Allah). When a person asks blessing upon me the

angel conveys it to me telling the name of that person and the name of his father."

'Allamah Sakhawi (rahmatullah 'alaihi) has quoted this Hadith in his book Qaul-i-Badi'.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2009, 10:00:05 AM »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

===

'Allamah Sakhawi (rahmatullah 'alaihi) has mentioned this Hadith from a number of Isnad (Charters).
Imam Muslim (rahmatullah 'alaihi) has mentioned another Hadith narrated by Hadhrat Anas (radhiallahu anhu) that the Holy Pophet (sallahu alaihi wasallam) said, "In the night of Ascention (Lailat-i-Mi'raj), I passed by prophet Musa and saw him offering the Salat in his grave."

Imam Muslim has mentioned another Hadith that Holy Prophet (sallahu alaihi wasallam) said, "I saw myself with a group of the prophets and observed that Hadhrat 'Isa and Hadhrat Ibrahim (alaihumas salam) were in standing posture while offering Salat."

'Allamah Suyuti (rahmatullah 'alaihi) has also written a book on "Hayat-i-Ambiya" (i.e. the prophets are alive in their graves). It is forbidden to earth to spoil the body of a prophet.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: