Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Holy Prophet (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) is Alive  (Read 46679 times) Average Rating: 5
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2009, 10:03:10 AM »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Allah - beginning with the name of - the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

الصلوة والسلام عليك يارسول الله وعلى آلك واصحابك يا نورالله
And millions of durood on Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

===

Hafidhh Ibn Taymiyyah writes:

Abdullah Ibn Umar, radiallahu unho, when he would return from travelling, he would visit the grave of Prophet [sallallahu alaihi wasallam].

[Hafidhh Ibn Taymiyyah in Al-Tuwassul and Iqtidah Seratul Mustaqeem Chapter Zirah Qabar un Nabi Muatta Imam Muhammad chapter on Hajj]

Kaam woh ley lee jiye, tum ko jo raazi karey,
Theek ho naam e Raza, tum pey karoron durood

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2009, 10:03:10 AM »

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2009, 08:59:26 AM »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Allah - beginning with the name of - the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

الصلوة والسلام عليك يارسول الله وعلى آلك واصحابك يا نورالله
And millions of durood on Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)
[/green]

===

. إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًاO

بیشک اللہ اور ا س کے (سب) فرشتے نبیِ (مکرمّ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) پر درود بھیجتے رہتے ہیں، اے ایمان والو! تم (بھی) اُن پر درود بھیجا کرو اور خوب سلام بھیجا کروo

[Ahzab 33:56] Indeed Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet; O People who Believe! Send blessings and abundant salutations upon him. (Everlasting peace and unlimited blessings be upon the Holy Prophet Mohammed.)

Hafidhh Ibn Kathir writes:

Ka’ab (Ta’bee) said to Aysha radiallaho unha that 70,000 angels visit the grave of our Prophet (Sallallahu’ alaihi wa sallam’s) in the morning and the same in the evening who recite Durood (Blessing) on our Prophet (Sallallahu’ alaihi wa sallam.)

Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Surah Al-Ahzab under verse 56

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2009, 08:59:26 AM »

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2009, 09:02:01 AM »

Imam Abu Hanifahh Rahmatulah writes that when a person attends the grave of our Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] the person should face the grave and make du’a.

[Musnad, Imam Abu Haneefa chap Hajj]

===

Allamah Ibn Jawzi writes that:

Our Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] said: To come and see me while I am alive, is called Hijrat, and it is the same as to come to see me after I have passed away.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2009, 09:03:45 AM »

Hafidhh Ibn Qayyim writes:

‘Whenever you are present at our Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] grave, cry as much as you can when you are making your Du’as. Because on the day of Judgement your tears will be weighed in the scales, to visit our Prophet [May Allah bless Him and grant Him peace] grave is the best thing you can do to receive a very high reward than any other.
[/green]

[Qaseedah-Nu-numia page 180 by Hafidhh Ibn Qayyim]

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2009, 09:06:38 AM »

Moulana Zakariyah mentions in Fazaail-e-Aamaal,
“Shaikh Abu Ya’kub Sanusi says: ‘One of my disciples came to me and said: ‘I shall die tomorrow in the afternoon.’ The following day, the man came to the Holy Masjid at Makkah, observed his Zuhr Salaat, made ‘Tawaaf’ of the Holy Ka’bah, then went a little farther away from the Ka’bah and gave up his soul. I washed his body and arranged his burial. When I laid him in the grave, he opened his eyes. I asked him in surprise, ‘Is there life after death?’ He replied: ‘I am alive and he who is a true lover of Allah never dies.”

Fazaail-e-Aamaal, (Eng. Trans.) Virtues of Charity, Chapter.6, p.599, (2nd South African Impression 1414-1993. Published by Waterval Islamic Institute)]

Fazaail-e-Aamaal, Virtues of Charity, (Hindi Translation), Chapter.6, p.702 (Idara Ishaat Diniyat, First Edition (1984).

Note : Moulana Zakariyah is a DEOBANDI scholar.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2009, 09:08:07 AM »

Ibn Taymiyah writes: 'A group of people heard the answer of their salaam. And, in the days of Harrah, Sa'id ibn al- Musayyib heard the voice of our Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) saying the adhan, from the grave.[/b] And there are more events like these and they are all true.

[Ibn Taymiyya, Iqtidah Siratul-Mustakeem, Page No. 373]

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2009, 09:09:34 AM »

Quran [4:64]
And We have not sent any Messenger but that he must be obeyed by the Command of Allah. And, (O Beloved,) if they, having wronged their souls, had come to you imploring the forgiveness of Allah and the Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) had also asked forgiveness for them, then (owing to this mediation and intercession) they would certainly have found Allah Most Relenting, Ever-Merciful.

Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم himself made this issue clear.

عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ رضي اﷲ عنهما قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُوْلُ اﷲِ صلي الله عليه وآله وسلم : مَنْ زَارَ قَبْرِي بَعْدً مَوْتِي کَانَ کَمَنْ زَارَنِي فِي حَيَاتِي

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar:

Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: who ever visits my grave after my death it is same he has visited me in my life.[/b]

[Tibrani Volume 012: Hadith Number 406, Bayhaqi Shab ul Iman Volume 003: Hadith Number 489]

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2009, 09:12:22 AM »

Imam Ahmad's son `Abd Allah said: "I asked my father about the man who touches and kisses the pommel of the Prophet's minbar to obtain blessing, or touches the grave of the Prophet. He responded by saying: "There is nothing wrong with it."" `Abd Allah also asked Imam Ahmad about the man who touches the Prophet's minbar and kisses it for blessing, and who does the same with the grave, or something to that effect, intending thereby to draw closer to Allah. He replied: "There is nothing wrong with it."

This was narrated by `
Abdullah ibn Ahmad ibn Hanbal in his book entitled al-`Ilal fi ma`rifat al-rijal (2:492).

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2009, 09:14:22 AM »

Imam Bayhaqi

[Hadith Number 3879] Abu Ishaq al-Qarshi (ra) narrates that there was a man with us in Madina. Whenever he used to see any bad deed which he was not capable of stop with his hand, he used to go to the grave of Prophet (Peace be upon him) and say: O the inhabitants of Qabr i.e. Prophet and Sahaba (Abu Bakr and Umar) and our helpers please look towards our state. ---

[Hadith Number 3880]

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2009, 09:19:19 AM »

(Quran 4/64)

Abu Harb Hilali (RadiAllahu anhu) narrates that one Arabi performed Hajj and then came to the door of Prophet’s  Masjid. He tied his camel there and enter the  Masjid till he reached the grave of Prophet (Peace be upon him). He stood at the feet of Prophet (Peace be upon him) and said: Peace be upon you O Prophet, then he offered greetings to Abu Bakr and Umar (Ridhwan Allaho Ajmain), he then turned towards the Prophet again and said: O Messenger of Allah, May my parents be taken ransom for you, I have come in your court because I am filled with sins and mistakes, so that I can make you a waseela infront of Allah so that you can intercede for me, because Allah has said in his Book: And We have not sent any Messenger but that he must be obeyed by the Command of Allah. And, (O Beloved,) if they, having wronged their souls, had come to you imploring the forgiveness of Allah and the Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) had also asked forgiveness for them, then (owing to this mediation and intercession) they would certainly have found Allah Most Relenting, Ever-Merciful."

Then he turned towards a big group of Sahaba while saying: O best of those who are buried in deep""And from whose fragrance the depth and the height have become sweet" "May I be the ransom for a grave which thou inhabit" "And in which are found purity, bounty and munificence!"

[Shuab ul Iman Volume 006, Page No. 60 Hadith Number 3879-80]

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2009, 09:20:23 AM »

subhanallah rizwaan bhai..so many authentic hadith..may Allah subahna wa taal bless u for all ur efforts...

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2009, 09:20:59 AM »

In his Kitab ul Adhkaar: Imam Nawawi [rahmatullahi alaih]

اعلم أنه ينبغي لكل من حجّ أن يتوجه إلى زيارة رسول اللّه صلى اللّه عليه وسلم، سواء كان ذلك طريقه أو لم يكن، فإن زيارته صلى اللّه عليه وسلم من أهمّ القربات وأربح المساعي وأفضل الطلبات، فإذا توجَّه للزيارة أكثرَ من الصلاة عليه صلى اللّه عليه وسلم في طريقه، فإذا وقعَ بصرُه على أشجار المدينة وحَرمِها وما يَعرفُ بها زاد من الصلاة والتسليم عليه صلى اللّه عليه وسلم، وسألَ اللّه تعالى أن ينفعَه بزيارته صلى اللّه عليه وسلم، وأن يُسعدَه بها في الدارين، وليقلْ‏:‏ اللَّهُمَّ افْتَحْ عَليَّ أبْوَابَ رَحْمَتِكَ وَارْزُقْنِي في زِيارَةِ قَبْرِ نَبِيِّكَ صلى اللّه عليه وسلم ما رزقْتَهُ أوْلِياءَكَ وأهْلَ طَاعَتِكَ واغْفِرْ لي وارْحمنِي يا خَيْرَ مَسْؤُول

Section: Chapter regarding Visit to the Tomb of the Messenger of Allah (Salallaho alaihi wasalam), and the Dhikr made there"

It should be known that “EVERYONE” who performs the hajj should set out to visit the Messenger of Allah (Salallaho alaihi wasalam), “WHETHER IT IS ON ONE’S

WAY OR NOT” because visiting him (Salallaho alaihi wasalam) is one of the most important acts of worship, the most rewarded of efforts, and best of goals.

When one sets out to perform the visit, one should do much of the blessings and peace upon him (salallaho alaihi wasalam) on the way. And when one’s eye

falls on the trees of Medina, and its sanctum and landmarks, one should increase sending the blessings and peace upon the Prophet (Allah bless him and give

him peace), asking Allah Most High to benefit one by one’s “VISIT TO HIM” (Allah bless him and give him peace)...and grant one felicity in this world and the

next through it. One should say,"O Allah, open for me the doors of Your mercy, and bestow upon me, through the visit to the Grave of Your prophet (Allah

bless him and give him peace), that which You have bestowed upon Your friends, those who obey You. Forgive me and show me mercy, O Best of Those Asked"

(Imam Nawawi in Kitab ul Adhkaar, Page No. 178)

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2009, 09:24:11 AM »

Many have stated this tradition. One of them is Abū Mansūr Sabbāgh who writes in his book al-Hikāyāt-ul-mashhūrah that, according to ‘Utbī, once he was sitting beside the Prophet’s grave when a bedouin came and he said, “Peace be on you, O Allah’s Messenger. I have heard that Allah says: ‘(O beloved!) And if they had come to you, when they had wronged their souls, and asked forgiveness of Allah, and the Messenger also had asked forgiveness for them, they (on the basis of this means and intercession) would have surely found Allah the Granter of repentance, extremely Merciful.’ I have come to you, asking forgiveness for my sins and I make you as my intermediary before my Lord and I have come to you for this purpose.”
Then he recited these verses:
يا خَيْرَ مَنْ دُفِنَتْ بِالقاعِ أَعْظُمُهُ فَطابَ مِنْ طِيْبِهِنَّ القاعُ والأَكَمُ
نَفْسِي الفِداءُ لِقَبْرٍ أَنْتَ ساكِنُهُ فيهِ العَفافُ وفيهِ الجُودُ والكَرَمُ

“O, the most exalted among the buried people who improved the worth of the plains and the hillocks! May I sacrifice my life for this grave which is made radiant by you, (the Prophet,) the one who is (an embodiment) of mercy and forgiveness.”

Then the bedouin went away and I fell asleep. In my dream I saw the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). He said to me: O ‘Utbī, the bedouin is right, go and give him the good news that Allah has forgiven his sins

(Tafsir ibn e khatir for 4:64 )

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2009, 09:27:11 AM »

subhanallah

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2009, 09:41:11 AM »

Qur'an States:

وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَنْ يُقْتَلُ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتٌ بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ وَلَكِن لاَّ تَشْعُرُونَ

And say not of those who are slain (martyred) in the way of Allah, “they are dead”, nay, they are living, though you perceive it not” [Surah al-Baqarah, 154]

Of course, it goes without saying that the position of the Prophets (عليه السلام) is above and beyond the status of those who are martyred in Allah's way. This, however, implicates that he (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is alive too.

Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani (Allah have mercy on him) states in his monumental commentary of Sahih al-Bukhari, Fath al-Bari: "When the living of the martyrs is proven from the text of the Qur’an, then this is also proven from a analogical point of view. And the Prophets are superior then the martyrs"

[Fath al-Bari, Volume 006: Page No. 379]

Qadi Shawkawni writes: "In the Qur'an it is mentioned that martyrs are alive and food is provided for them. The Prophets and righteous people are a lot higher in status than them so what will be their place? It has been proven through Ahadith that Prophets are alive in their graves. Both Imam at-Tirmidhi and Imam al-Bayhaqi have said that these are authentic Ahadith"

[Nayl al-Awtar, Volume 003, Page No. 82]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: