Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Holy Prophet (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) is Alive  (Read 46681 times) Average Rating: 5
Altaf Sultani
Ba Tufel-e-Sayed Akhtar Shafiq Sultani Subhani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« on: September 15, 2009, 10:11:40 AM »

Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem

Some people do not accept the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) to be alive. They say that he is dead and mixed with the soil. Allah forbid!

The Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'at believes that the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is "Hayaatun Nabi", that is, he is alive both physically and spiritually.

Regarding the Martyrs (Shuhada), those who are slain in the path of Allah, Allah Ta'ala says in the Holy Quran: "And say not those who have been slain in the path of Allah to be dead for they are alive and you do not know." (Part 2, Ruku 3) Since it is evident from the Holy Quran that the Martyrs are alive, then it follows that the Ambiya (alaihimus salaam), whose status are much greater than that of the Martyrs, are also alive. (Fathul Baari Sharah Bukhari)

Allah Ta'ala states in the Holy Quran: "And say not of those who are slain in the Way of Allah 'They are dead'. Nay, they are living, though you perceive it not". (al-Baqarah: 154) "Think not of those who are slain in Allah's Way as dead. Nay, they are alive, finding their sustenance in the Presence of their Lord". (al-Ale' Imraan: 169) The above two Ayahs were revealed after the Battle of Badr. The Ashaabs (radi Allahu anhum) used to feel sorry for those who lost their lives in the battle, and used to say: "Alas, so and so has lost his life and has missed the pleasures of this world!" Allah Ta'ala revealed these Ayahs clarifying that the Shuhada (Martyrs) are not "dead" but are transferred from one place to another where they live and are fed by the Bounteous Lord who is not deficient of anything. If the Shuhada are not "dead", how can we say that the greatest Apostle, Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), is no more amongst us?

Referring to the Messengers, Allah Ta?ala says in the Holy Quran: "And ask those of our Mesengers, whom we sent before you, 'Did We appoint any other god except the All-Affectionate, to be worshipped'?" (Part 25, Ruku 10) This verse proves that the Ambiya (alaihimus salaam) are alive because Allah Ta?ala commands us to ask the Messengers about all matters. If they had passed away and mixed with the soil, surely, we would not have been commanded to ask them about anything. (Tafseer Dur Manthur; Tafseer Roohul Muaani)

Another proof supporting that the Ambiya are alive is that on the night of Me'raj, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) passed by Hazrat Moosa (alaihis salaam). He saw him in his grave standing and reading his Salaah.

The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "Recite Durood upon me in abundance on a Friday since it is a respected day. On that day the Angels are present and whosoever sends Durood upon me on that day, then his Durood is placed before me till the time when they have completed sending Durood and Salaam". (Hazrat Abu Dardah radi Allahu anhu says), "I asked, 'Huzoor! Will you even hear (the Salaam) after your demise?'" The Prophet (sallal laahu alaii wasallam) said, "Verily Almighty Allah has made it Haraam upon the earth to devour the bodies of the Ambiya (alaihimus salaam). Thus, all the Nabis of Allah are alive and they are given sustenance." (Ibn Majah; Jame Sahgeer; Mishkaat Shareef)

We learn from this Hadith Shareef that the Ambiya (alaihimus salaam) are alive and they have only been hidden from us. We cannot understand their position, like those of the Angels that they are alive and present but we cannot obtain (see) them. Yes! Those whom Allah has blessed, they can even see them. This has been confirmed that the Ambiya (alaihimus salaam) are alive. (Umdatul Qaari Shara Bukhari)

Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Haq Muhadith Delhwi (radi Allahu anhu) wrote: "There is no death for the Ambiya (alaihimus salaam). They are alive and existing. For them is that one death that has come only once. After this, their souls are put back into their bodies and the life that they had on earth is given back to them." (Takmeelul Imaan)

The greatest proof concerning the Ambiya (alaihimus salaam) being alive is that they make Ibaadah in their graves. They perform their Salaah and they are well provided with food and drink. Like the Angels who are alive, but do not eat and drink. (Mirkaat Shar Mishkaat)

Allah Ta'ala states in the Holy Quran: "And how would you deny faith while unto you are rehearsed the Signs of Allah and among you lives the Prophet". (Sura al- ale'Imraan: 101) This is a typical Ayah proving Hayat-un-Nabi - "among you lives the Prophet". The word "lives" has cleared all doubts. "Among you" has been generalised, meaning with every individual, wherever he or she may be regardless of time. Man's vision and power of hearing is restricted, but it is not so in the case of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). His powers are far beyond imagination. If somebody says, "Where is the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)? I cannot see him! Why must I stand and read Salaam?" Surely, this statement is absurd because none of us has seen Allah Ta'ala and the Angels. Kiraaman Katibeen are two Angels constantly present with every individual. Can we deny their existence merely because we did not see them?

It was declared in a Hadith, "When a person greets me, Allahu Ta'ala sends my soul to my body and I hear his greeting." Some people quoting this Hadith say that the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is not alive since his soul returns to his body only when he is greeted.

Imam Jalaal'uddeen as-Suyuti (radi Allahu anhu) said in the book "Anba' al-adhkiya' fi hayat il-anbiya" that "radda" means "ala al-dawam", i.e. permanently, and not temporarily: in other words, Allah does not return the soul and take it back, then return it again and then take it back again, but He has returned it to Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) permanently, and the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is alive permanently, not intermittently as some ignorant people have suggested.

Another explanation of this Hadith is that Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is in the ecstasy of seeing Jamaal-Allah (Allah's Beauty) and forgetful of his bodily senses. Such situations are not scarce in this world, either. One does not hear what people say to one when one is in a deep thought of worldly or heavenly affairs. Can someone who is in ecstasy of contemplating Jamaal of Allah hear any sound ?

Thus, we have proved from authentic sources that the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is alive both physically and spiritually.

Kindly Also refer the below related topics ( Also see such Related topic in from the below links ) :-

The Holy Prophet (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) is Alive
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=436.0

Are Awliyas Benefiting the Ummaah today ? Will Awliyas benefit in Akhirah ?

http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=4311.msg10840#msg10840

Proof of Visiting Graves and Shrines of Ambia (Alaihimus Salam) and Aulia ALLAH
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=182.0

Kissing of Mazars ( Qabr-e-Mubaraks of Awliyas –Saudi Arabian Islamic Scholar )
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=1270.0

Question: Can we kiss the Mazaar (graves)?
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=2424.0

Raising Hands for Duas near Mazar Shareefs & Graves is the sunnah
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=3895.0

women visiting graves
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=3378.0

Placing of Ghilafs on the Mazar-e-Shareefs of Awliya Allah Rizwan allahi thaalah
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=1318.0

The practice of Khattam & Essale Sawab
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=189.0

How did Wahabis destroy tombs of ahle bait & sahaba
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=4318.0

Can we ask for help other then ALLAH?(part 1)
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=831.0

Can we ask for help other then ALLAH? (part 2)
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=832.0

Seeking assistance from other than Allah subhan wa ta'ala
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=1141.0

To Call Auliyah ALLAH for help or To Ask help from Awliya Allah
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=198.msg247#msg247

Shirk and the veneration of Graves
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=3698.0

How Auliya-Allah help from Grave ?
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php?topic=720.0

Farid Kaale mainde kaprey, kaala mainda wais,
Gunahan Bharehan mai pheraan, Lok kahe dervesh
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: September 15, 2009, 10:11:40 AM »

khaleelrazack99

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »

As salam alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
Dear brother alaf bhai saheb thanks for bringing such a great information with authentic hadiths and from quran. Jazakallahu khair. Allah ap ko lambi umar deh, deen wo duniya kamiyab banaye . ameen.suma ameen ya rabil 'alameen.

Yes all Sahabas Rizwan allahi thaalah ajmaeen had the imaan of Hayat-un-Nabi Sal-lal-lahu alaihi Wa Sallam and same way Auliyas of the Ummat have the same Aqeedah. This is a part of Imaan. If anybody rejects and Disrespect the Prophets and the Auliyas he is out of Imaan.

Ashaab-e-Kahf were Ahl-lullahs ( Pious people Friends of Allah ) the cave in which they slept was an example like big grave. Allah wanted to show to the people how his friends are always alive and he can keep them alive So Allah Subhaanahu Thaalah kept Ashaab-e-Kahf  alive for 309 years in the cave. Even the dog which was loyal to Ashaab-e-Kahf  was also alive for 309 years in the cave. The cave was like a open grave. Sun changed its directions for 309 years as per allah's grace. Huzoor e kareem sal-lal-lahu alaihi wa sallam was asked by allah to explain more about this Waqiya of Ashaab-e-Kahf to the Sahabas Rizwan allahi thaalah alaihi ajmaeen So that generations  coming in the ummat may learn the lesson that allah can keep his friends alive and even who are dogs of Auliyas gain the status or some favour because of the auliyas. The Ashaab-e-kahf and their dog were alive in the cave and they use to turn their sleeping positons ( Karwath) every 6 months. In the same way anbiyas and auliyas are also alive in the mazars.

There is a hadith shareef that huzoor kareem sallallahu alaihi wa sallam says when we go to the ataar ( perfume sellers), he will just make you to smell different perfumes or else he will put some ataar on your hand. Similary Sohabaat of Saleheens ( auliyas ) will defenitely benefit you. Same benefit you will get as the dog got and the Zikr of dog has come in the Ayats of  Quran Kareem that too in a very important surah which is recited every Friday. Allahs likes his auliyas. So this surah has lot of fazilaats on recitations.

Even many dogs , birds and animals use to recognise anbiyas and auliyas and  use to love and respect the auliyas ( saleheens ). But today its a shame on the people how speak disrepectful wording to anbiyas and auliyas without complete knowledge of quran and hadith.

( The above are few points from the top speeches of Hazrat Tahir ul Qadri Damantu Barkatuhu . For further more details on the greatness of auliyas and Saleheens listen to the speech "Dehliz-e-Willaiat Say Nisbaat-e-Saggana" and Waliyon ki Pechaan in the light of quran and sahih Buqari shareef )

Nigah-e-Wali Mein Yeh Taseer Dekhi Badal teh Hazaroon Ki Taqdeer Dekhi
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 07:51:36 PM »

inn-Allaha qad Harrama `ala al-arDi an ta'kula ajsâd al-anbiyâ'.

"Allah has defended the earth from consuming the bodies of Prophets".

A sound (sahih) tradition related on the authority of Aws ibn Aws al-Thaqafi by: Ahmad in his Musnad, Ibn Abi Shaybah in the Musannaf, Abu Dawud in the Sunan, Nisa'i in his Sunan, Ibn Majah in his Sunan, Darimi in his Musnad, Ibn Khuzaymah in his Sahih, ibn Hibban in his Sahih, Hakim in the Mustadrak, Tabarani in his Kabir, Bayhaqi in Hayat al-anbiya', Suyuti in Anba' al-adkhiya, Dhahabi who confirmed Hâkim's grading, and Nawawi in the Adhkar.

Another version in Ibn Maja has this addition:

"And the Prophet of Allah is alive and provided for."

fa nabiyyallahi Hayyun yurzaq Bayhaqi mentions it also in the Sunan al-kubra.

Kaam woh ley lee jiye, tum ko jo raazi karey,
Theek ho naam e Raza, tum pey karoron durood

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 07:54:16 PM »

al-anbiyâ'u aHyâ'un fi qubûrihim yuSallûn

"The Prophets are alive in their graves, praying to their Lord".

A sound (sahih) tradition related on the authority of Anas ibn Malik (r) by: al-Bazzar in his Musnad, Abu Ya`la in his Musnad, Ibn `Adi in al-Kamil fi al-du`afa', Tammam al-Razi in al-Fawa'id, al-Bayhaqi in Hayat al-anbiya' fi quburihim, Abu Nu`aym in Akhbar Asbahan, Ibn `Asakir in Târeekh Dimashq, al-Haythami in Majma` al-zawa'id (8:211), al-Suyuti in Anbâ' al-adhkiya' bi-hayat al-anbiya' (#5), and al-Albani, in Silsilat al-ahadith al-sahihah (#621).

Imam Suyuti "rahmatullahi ta'ala 'alaih'. adds: "The life of the Prophet, may Allah

bless him and give him peace, in his grave, and [also] that of the rest of the prophets

is known to us as definitive knowledge (`ilman qat`iyyan)."

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 07:56:21 PM »

(laylata usra bi) marartu `ala Mûsa wa huwa qâ'imun yuSalli fi qabrihi

"(The night I was enraptured to my Lord) I saw Mûsa standing in prayer in his grave".

A sound (sahih) tradition related on the authority of Anas and others by Muslim,

Nasa'i, and Bayhaqi in the dala'il al-nubuwwa and the Hayât. Some mention the

beginning (in parentheses), while others omit it. Nawawi said in his explanation of this

hadith: "The work of the next world is all dhikr and du`a" (sharH SaHeeH Muslim

1/73/267).

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 08:00:54 PM »

ma min aHadin yusallimu `alayya illa radda ilayy-Allahu rûHi Hatta arudda `alayhi al-salâm

"No-one greets me except Allah has returned my soul to me so that I can return his salâm".

From Abu Hurayra, in Abu Dawud with a sound (SaHeeH) chain. This hadith has been adduced by the scholars as the legal proof for the validity and modality of visiting and greeting the Prophet , although the hadith does not mention the necessity of physically visiting the Prophet in Madina.

A note about the translation of "has returned": Suyuti said that "radda" means `ala al-dawâm," i.e. permanently, and not temporarily: in other words, Allah does not return the rûH and take it back, then return it again and then take it back again, but He returned it to the Prophet permanently, and the Prophet is alive permanently.

Sakhawi, Ibn Hajar al-`Asqalâni's student, said: "As for us (Muslims) we believe and we confirm that he is alive and provided for IN HIS GRAVE" (al-qawl al-badee` p. 161).

Ibn al-Qayyim said in al-RûH p. 58: "It is obligatory knowledge to know that his body is in the earth tender and humid (i.e. as in life), and when the Companions asked him:

'How is our greeting presented to you after you have turned to dust' he replied:
'Allah has defended the earth from consuming the flesh of Prophets,'
and if his body was not in his grave he would not have given this answer."
Ibn Hajar al-Haythami wrote in al-jawhar al-munaZZam (?):

"tawâtarat al-adillatu wa al-nuqûlu bi anna al-MuSTafa Hayyun Tariyyu... wa Sawmun thumma Hajjun kulla `âmin yaTTahhiru li al-Salâti bi mâ'i ghaythi" which means:

"The proofs and the transmitted texts have been established as authentic in the highest degree that the Prophet is alive and tender... that he fasts and performs pilgrimage every year, and that he purifies himself with water which rains on him."

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »

Hayâti khayrun lakum tuHaddithuna wa yuHaddathu lakum fa idha muttu kânat wafâti khayran lakum tu`raDu `alayya a`mâlukum fa in ra'aytu khayran hamidtu allaha wa in ra'aytu ghayra dhâlik istaghfartu Allaha lakum

"My life is a great good for you, you will relate about me and it will be related to you, and my death is a great good for you, your actions will be presented to me (in my grave) and if I see goodness I will praise Allah, and if see other than that I will ask forgiveness of him (for you)."

Qadi `Iyad cites it in "al-Shifa" (1:56 of the Amman edition) and Suyuti said in his "Manahil al-safa fi takhrij ahadith al-shifa" (Beirut 1988/1408) p. 31 (#8): "Ibn Abi Usama cites it in his Musnad from the hadith of Bakr ibn `Abd Allah al-Mazni, and al-Bazzar from the hadith of Ibn Mas`ud with a sound (sahih) chain."

It is cited in Subki's Shifa' al-siqâm fi ziyarat khayr al-anâm

[The Healing of the Sick Concerning the Visit of the Best of Creation],

where he mentions that Bakr ibn Abd Allah al-Mazini reported it, and Ibn al-Jawzi mentions it through Bakr and then again through Anas ibn Malik in the penultimate chapter of the penultimate section of al-Wafa, both huffaz without giving the isnad. However, Ibn al-Jawzi specifies in the introduction of al-Wafa that he only included sound traditions in his bûk. He also mentions the version through Aws ibn Aws: "The actions of human beings are shown to me every Thursday on the night of (i.e. preceding) Friday." See also FatH al-Bâri 10:415, al-Mundhiri's Targheeb wa al-Tarheeb 3:343, and Ahmad 4:484.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 08:06:31 PM »

Man Salla `alayya `inda qabri sami`tuhu, wa man Salla `alayya nâ'iyan bullightuhu

"Whoever invokes blessings on me at my grave, I hear him, and whoever invokes blessings on me from afar, I am informed about it."

Ibn Hajar says in FatH al-Bâri 6:379: "Abu al-Shaykh cites it with a good chain (sanad jayyid)," and Bayhaqi mentions it in Hayât al-anbiyâ with "ublightuhu" in the end.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 08:07:08 PM »

Man zara qabri wajabat lahu shafa`ati.

"Whoever visits my grave, it becomes incumbent upon me to intercede for him."

Narrated by al-Daraqutni, al-Dulabi, al-Bayhaqi, Khatib al-Baghdadi, al-`Uqayli, Ibn `Adiy, Tabarani, and Ibn Khuzaymah in his Sahih, all through various chains going back to Musa ibn Hilal al-`Abdiyy from Ubayd Allah Ibn Umar, both from Nafi`, from Ibn `Umar.

Dhahabi declared this chain hasan (fair) as narrated, in "Mizan al- i`tidal," vol. 4, p. 226: "Huwa salih al-hadith" which means:"He -- Musa ibn Hilal -- is good in his narrations." Al-Sakhawi confirmed him in the "Maqasid al-hasana", while al-Subki declared it sahih according to Samhudi in Sa`adat al-dârayn 1:77.

Ibn `Adiyy said: "He [Musa ibn Hilal] is most likely acceptable; other people have called him 'unknown' and this is not true... He is one of the shuyukhs of Imam Ahmad and most of them are trustworthy." al-Kamil fi al-Du`afa (6:2350). Albani declared him "thabit al-riwaya" (of established reliability) in his Irwa' 4:338. About `Ubayd Allah ibn `Umar al-`Umari: - Dhahabi calls him "saduq hasan al-hadith" [truthful, of fair narrations] al-Mughni 1:348; - Sakhawi says of him "salih al-hadith" [of sound narrations] al-tuhfat al-latifat 3:366; - Ibn Mu`in said to Darimi about him: "salih thiqat" [sound and reliable] al-kamil 4:1459.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 08:08:39 PM »

Ibn Khuzayma narrated it in his Sahih but mentioned its weakness. Ibn al Kharrat and

Taqi al-Subki declared it sound (sahih). Daraqutni and Tabarani also narrate it with the

wording: "Whoever visits me with no other need than visiting me, it is my duty to

be his intercessor on the Day of judgment"
One version has: "It is Allah's duty

that I be his intercessor on the Day of Judgment."

Ibn al-Subki declared it sound.

mazhar rehmani
Jo Bhi Chaho Wo Milega Ek Ishi Tatbir Se, Shart Ye Hai Ishq Karle Pahle Apne Pir Se.
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 08:41:29 PM »

JazakAllah brother rizwan for your hardwork, May Allah reward you for this.

Auliya Naksh Kudrat Pe Lakho Salam, Panjatan Ki Sayadat Pe lakho Salam,
Fazl-e-Rehman Se Azmat Nabi Ki jo Sikhi, Is Mujadid Ki Jidad Pe Lakho Salam,
Qadri,Naqshbandi Wa Chishti Gulon Ki, Karam Pash Nighat Pe Lakho Salam,
Jise Bibi Zohra Banaye Hai Beta, Fazl-e-Rehman Ki Nisbat Pe Lakho salam.
[/b]
plz visit : http://hazratfazlerehman.com
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 09:09:01 AM »

"Whoever visits my grave, my intercession will be guaranteed for him."

nevertheless said that they strengthened each other and declared the chain jayyid (good) as narrated, in Mizan al-i`tidal, vol. 4, p. 226: "Huwa salih al-hadith" which means: "He (Musa ibn Hilal) is good in his narrations." That is: the hadith is hasan.

Sakhawi confirmed him in the Maqasid al hasana,

while al-Subki declared it sahih according to Samhudi in Sa`adat al darayn 1:77.

Ibn`Adi said in al-Kamil fi al-Du`afa" (6:2350): "He (Musa ibn Hilal) is most likely acceptable; other people have called him "unknown" and this is not true... He is one of the shuyukhs of Imam Ahmad and most of them are trustworthy.

" Even Albani declared him thabit al-riwaya (of established reliability) in his Irwa' (4:338). About `Ubayd Allah ibn `Umar al-`Umari:

- Dhahabi calls him saduq hasan al hadith [truthful, of fair narrations] in al-Mughni 1:348;

- Sakhawi says of him salih al-hadith [of sound narrations] in al-Tuhfa al latifa 3:366;

- Ibn Ma`in said to Darimi about him: salih thiqa [sound and reliable] in al-Kamil 4:1459.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 09:17:46 AM »

This is one of the proof-texts adduced by the ulama of Islam to derive the obligation or recommendation of visiting the Prophet's grave and seeking him as wasila (intermediary/means). See the chapter on visiting the Prophet's grave in Nawawi's
Book al-Adhkar and in Qadi Iyad's book al Shifa.

The emphasis and encouragement on visiting his noble grave is mentioned in numerous hadiths, and it would suffice to show this if there was only the hadith whereby the truthful and God-confirmed Prophet promises that his intercession among other things becomes obligatory for whoever visits him, and the Imams are in complete agreement from the time directly after his passing until our own time that this is among the best acts of drawing near to Allah.

Sakhawi said in al-Qawl al-badi` (p. 160):

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2009, 09:20:51 AM »

This is a sahîh Hadîth on the authority of Anas that the Prophet of Allah said:

"al-anbiyâ'u aHyâ'un fî qubûrihim yuSallûn"[/green]

"The Prophets are ALIVE in their grave, praying to their Lord.

"(Abû Ya`lâ, al-Musnad, 6:147;

Bayhaqî, Hayâtul-Anbiyâ', 3;

Manâwî, Faydul-Qadîr, 3:184;

Manâwî, Faydul-Qadîr, 5:467;

Haythamî, Majma`uz-Zawâ'id, 8:112;

`Asqalânî, al-Matâlibul- `Âliyya, 3:269, #3452;

`Asqalânî, Fathul-Bârî, 6:487;

`Asqalânî, Lisânul-Mîzân, 2:175;

Zurqânî, Sharhul-Muwattâ , 4:357)

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 09:22:19 AM »

It is reported from Ibn mas’ud  (Rahmatullahi Allaih) that the Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said : ”

My life is a great good for you, you will relate about me and it will be related to you,

and my death is a great good for you, your actions will be presented to me, and if I

see goodness I will praise Allah , and if I see evil I will ask forgiveness of Him for you.”
[/green]

This hadith has been narrated from Ibn Mas’ud by Al-Bazzar in his Musnad(1:397) with a chain declared sound by Imam Al-Suyuti in Manahil Al-Safa (pg.31, #8),

Ibn Hajar Al-Haytami in Majma’ Al-Zawa’id (9:24 #91),

Al-Iraqi in Tarh al-Tathrib (3:297),

Al-Munawi in Fayd Al-Qadir (3:401),

Al-Khafaji and

Al-Qari in Sharh Al-Shifa’ (1:102).

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: