Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wen a Husband die  (Read 779 times) Average Rating: 0
Asiya

« on: February 01, 2010, 10:25:52 AM »

Agar kisi Aurat ka Shauher quzar jata hai (Inteqal hujata hai)
tu us Aurat ku 3 Mahine iddath ke quzarna huta hai,
Lekin agar kisi Admi ki Biwi quzar jati hai
tu us ke liye aisa kuch nahi kya........Huh?

Please let me abt this, I request my Seniors to tell me abt this....

Best Regards
Asiya

DIL SE KAHU MAI HER PAL SONE KE KASAL WALE
QURBAN MERA TANMAN SUNE KE KASAL WALE
SUNE NE KE KASAL WALE KHAWAJA
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: February 01, 2010, 10:25:52 AM »

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 11:13:57 AM »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Allah - beginning with the name of - the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

الصلوة والسلام عليك يارسول الله وعلى آلك واصحابك يا نورالله
And millions of durood on Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

Bafaiz Huzoor Mufti e Azam Hazrat Allama Shah MOHAMMED MUSTAFA RAZA Radiallahu Ta'ala Anhu.
[/B]

The real purpose for iddat is to clarify beyond doubt whether the divorced or widowed wife is pregnant or not. This purpose is clear from the fact that iddat finishes as soon as a pregnant wife gives birth to the child (Qur'an 65:4)

[Talaq 65:4] And for those of your women who have no hope of menstruation, if you doubt, the appointed period is three months - and also for those who have not yet had menstruation; and the appointed period for the pregnant women is up to the time they deliver their burden; and whoever fears Allah – Allah will create ease for him in his affairs.

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF ID'AT
There are many reasons why the id'at has been ordained. As regards the id’at that is calculated according to the cycle of menstruation, the purpose is, firstly, to establish the state of the womb, i.e. to ascertain whether there has been conception prior to divorce or not. When menstruation has been fixed as the basis for iddat, it will be a mere formality to establish this, for when the blood of haidh flows it is a sure sign that the womb is empty of a fetus. However, one period of menses is insufficient to provide definite evidence of the 'emptiness' of the womb, so the Shariah prescribes the elapse of another period for added confirmation. After this second haidh it will be conclusively proven that the womb is indeed free of pregnancy. Now that the womb has been certified as free of burden, the third haidh or menstruation period is merely a mark of respect for the bond of nikah and to prolong the termination of the nikah thus increasing the chances of reconciliation

The result of all this is an id’at consisting of three haidh periods. As for those ladies who do not experience haidh for reasons already outlined, the straightforward three-month iddat prescribed for them will serve the same purpose as expounded above, beyond any shadow of doubt. Furthermore, the three-month iddat is to differentiate between the iddat of the free woman and the woman in bondage, whose iddat the Shariah has set at two months, or two menstruation periods.

Hadith of Rasoolullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) provides us with a very strong reason for observation of a period of waiting called iddat. This hadith states:

"Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not allow his water (semen) to inseminate the plantation (womb) of another."

(Abu Dawood, Tirmizhi)

Kaam woh ley lee jiye, tum ko jo raazi karey,
Theek ho naam e Raza, tum pey karoron durood

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 11:13:57 AM »

Asiya

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 12:12:51 PM »

Thnks alot Rizwan Bhaijan....

QURBAN MERA TANMAN SUNE KE KASAL WALE
Fakheer Deen
jab kisiku gamh hota hai hujoor apna khaas karam farmatey hai, Ya hussain haq hussain.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 06:19:05 AM »

From where you will search, what you will collect is all up to you, i want a heroines get married soon

Fakharh hai mujey duniya gaib hojati per har koi bi mujey yaad karkeyhi jaayeyga, Haa Mujey pachana nahi jata hai, ager jaanleytey tu chod sakta kya har eak Jana bi eaisahi jaayeyga.<br />Any how, to day I am not in interest to draw this card. Not bad be with our good people
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: