Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Difference Between Sajda of Tazeem & Sajda of Worship ?  (Read 20673 times) Average Rating: 0
Altaf Sultani
Ba Tufel-e-Sayed Akhtar Shafiq Sultani Subhani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 11:44:12 AM »

Sorry to sto start this again, I believe Sajda Tazeem to be Haram not Shrik, that is fine, but today as i was going thru, i found this...

Link 01: Level of Shirq and Halal-Haram of Music and Sajada-e-Tazim
Complete Book: ISLAM : A RELIGION BROUGHT BY FINAL MESSENGER AND SEAL OF PROPHETS

Okay Link 01 says: Sajada-e-tazim is valid and allowed for these reasons:

Pont #2: There has been recorded one event in Prophetic tradition (hadis books). The event is the becoming of Muslim of hazarat Akaramaa(RA). When hazarat Akarama  Rahmatullahi Allaih arrived in the holy assembly of Prophet (sav), he prostrated, made sajada for respect, at the holy feet of Prophet (sav). The Prophet of Islam smiled and accepted him and made him Muslim. Prophet (sav) did not speak single word in that assembly against sajada-e-tazim. This implies us that sajada-e-tazim is valid and allowed. Otherwise, the beloved Prophet (sav) would have advised hazarat Akramaa(RA) and the gathered companions about prohibition of sajada if any. But this was not the case. Hence it is valid.

(No refernece is given to this Hadith.. )

Point# 3
There has been recorded one event in Prophetic tradition (hadis books). The event is the becoming of Muslim of hazarat Akaramaa(RA). When hazarat Akarama  Rahmatullahi Allaih arrived in the holy assembly of Prophet (sav), he prostrated, made sajada for respect, at the holy feet of Prophet (sav). The Prophet of Islam smiled and accepted him and made him Muslim. Prophet (sav) did not speak single word in that assembly against sajada-e-tazim. This implies us that sajada-e-tazim is valid and allowed. Otherwise, the beloved Prophet (sav) would have advised hazarat Akramaa(RA) and the gathered companions about prohibition of sajada if any. But this was not the case. Hence it is valid.

Would love to clear this point as well especillay #2

I want to know if the above Hadith is right, and was this Point#2 Hadith after the Hadith when Prophet SAW asked not to do Sajda to him or before that... i.e what time this Hadith #2 took place in relevance to the hadiths in which Sajda is concluded to Haram.

u dint produce any reference to the above hadith....anywaz check this ul find ur answer Insha ALLAH........

Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar RadiyAllahu Anhuma reports, ‘I was in a journey with the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam when a
Bedouin approached us and the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam offered the invitation to accept Islam. The Bedouin asked, ‘Can
you prove your Prophet-hood?’ RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam replied, ‘Yes. That tree across the field will testify on my Prophet-hood.’ He then signalled to the tree to come to him, upon which the tree started to move with its roots and came close to the Holy
Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam. It then testified three times on his Prophet-hood. RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam then
commanded it to return back which it did.

Imam Baihaqi reports that when the tree came close to the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, it presented its salutations. The Bedouin instantly accepted Islam and requested to prostrate to RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam. The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam declined his request by saying, ‘If I was to allow anyone to prostrate anyone other than Allah then I would instruct a woman to prostrate to her husband.’ The Bedouin then requested to kiss the hands and feet of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam. The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam agreed and the Bedouin did so. [Zarqani, Vol 5]

Farid Kaale mainde kaprey, kaala mainda wais,
Gunahan Bharehan mai pheraan, Lok kahe dervesh
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 11:44:12 AM »

DesignJinni

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 09:37:49 PM »

Altaf Brother, Salaam. As I mentioned eariler that we are in agreement that Sajda Tazeemi is Haram, whch is my view as well, and this Hadith you quoted is another addition of Sajda Tazeeemi to be Haram.

But where as I am trying to lookup info if the Hadith of Hazarat Akaramma is true or not, and if that sajda was allowed that onto which exceptional case, may be after that it was then declared Haram but not at the time of Hazarat Akaraamma

"The event is the becoming of Muslim of hazarat Akaramaa(RA). When hazarat Akarama  Rahmatullahi Allaih arrived in the holy assembly of Prophet (sav), he prostrated, made sajada for respect, at the holy feet of Prophet (sav). "

I provided the link, and also mentioned that there is no reference given on this link, I am hopin if any one has heard this speciic hadith and would tell me the details on this specific Hadith.

JazakaAllah Khair.

Your Brother in Islam
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 09:37:49 PM »

Altaf Sultani
Ba Tufel-e-Sayed Akhtar Shafiq Sultani Subhani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 09:03:55 AM »

Altaf Brother, Salaam. As I mentioned eariler that we are in agreement that Sajda Tazeemi is Haram, whch is my view as well, and this Hadith you quoted is another addition of Sajda Tazeeemi to be Haram.

But where as I am trying to lookup info if the Hadith of Hazarat Akaramma is true or not, and if that sajda was allowed that onto which exceptional case, may be after that it was then declared Haram but not at the time of Hazarat Akaraamma

"The event is the becoming of Muslim of hazarat Akaramaa(RA). When hazarat Akarama  Rahmatullahi Allaih arrived in the holy assembly of Prophet (sav), he prostrated, made sajada for respect, at the holy feet of Prophet (sav). "

I provided the link, and also mentioned that there is no reference given on this link, I am hopin if any one has heard this speciic hadith and would tell me the details on this specific Hadith.

JazakaAllah Khair.

walaikum assalaam sista,

ive heard this hadith for the first time......also the author of the book posted is unknown.......so wat i suggest is the hadith wich has reference and wich is known is to be followed rather than looking for things wich has no reference and from unknown source......

Farid Kaale mainde kaprey, kaala mainda wais,
Gunahan Bharehan mai pheraan, Lok kahe dervesh
Mansoor50

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 12:28:31 AM »

Point to be noted that Haram is highest level of forbineance i.e. boundary line of Shariah. Therefore to say anything Haram we need conclusive evidence. Even Haram items are also allowed in extreme circumstances like there are eating snakes, horses etc in event of war where there is no food. Even eating Pigs or dead animal etc could be allowed if there is nothing to eat in order to avoid death.  But doing Shirk is not allowed in any circumstances. Therefore definetely this is not Shirik.

All  Ahahdees quoted above (if Sahih) could be interperated that Prophet  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) did not like that someone doing Sajda to him rather outrighting declaring it Haram. There is similar Sahih Bokhari Hadees where  Prophet  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) went to dinner and there was an animal  cooked which was served to Prophet  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) which Prophet did not eat. Shabies were eating that animal but when they saw Prophet  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) is not eating this then someone ask that is this Haram. Prophet said it is not Haram but from where I come people not eat such thing therefore I don't like it. Sahabies did not stop eating this animal. Anything Haram is outrightly demonstrated many times by Prophet  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) which is not in the case of Sajda Tazeemi.

One should think by rejecting Allah's call not to perform Sajda to Adam  Aleh Salam  a pious jin could turn into Satan as he was insisting the same thing that Sajda is only to Allah and how can I do Sajda to an inferior being. Another point, Allah does not change its rule regarding relationship between Him and his creations. There are four poistions in Salah (Qiyam, Rakuh, Sajda and Sitting). All these are not allowed to Gair Allah if done for sake of worship but could be done if intention is to respect. There are various books like Lataif Ashrafi (by Hazrat Jahangir Samnani RAH) and Fawaid ul Fawad (Hazrat Nazam ud din Auliya RAH) where this matter is dicussed in detail. People use to do Sajda to them which they didnot like but they allowed as man doing this, kill his nafas by surrending himself.
majidakberkhan

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2010, 01:51:35 PM »

assalamualaikum.if our intention is to touch d feet of parents only for respect dat is allowed in islam or not....its come under shirk or not explain me...
DesignJinni

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2010, 09:38:39 AM »

assalamualaikum.if our intention is to touch d feet of parents only for respect dat is allowed in islam or not....its come under shirk or not explain me...

Kissing Feet and Prostration
http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=1662&CATE=94

Is it permitted to touch the feet of elders? It is common in our culture.
http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=245&CATE=87

Prostrating out of Reverence (Sujud al-Ta`dhim) to other than Allah is Haram
http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=210&CATE=13

Your Brother in Islam
DesignJinni

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 11:56:09 AM »

"KADAM BOSI...”
It is reported that Imam Muslim kissed the forehead of Imam Bukhari and then requested:
دعني حتی أقبّل رجليک، يا أستاذ الأستاذين وسيد المحدّثين وطبيب الحديث في علله.

O teacher of teachers, master of traditionists and grand scholar on hadith weaknesses, ALLOW ME TO KISS YOUR FEET!
(Ibn Nuqta, at-Taqyid, 1:33; Dhahabi, Siyar, 12:432, 436; Nawawi, Tahdhib al-asma` wal-lughat, 1:88; `Asqalani, Muqaddima fath al-bari, 488)
Suhayb (ra), slave of Abbas (ra) stated:
رَأَيْتُ عَلِيًّا يُقَبِّلُ يَدَ الْعَبَّاسِ وَرِجْلَيْهِ وَيَقُوْلُ: يَا عَمِّ ارْضَ عَنِّي.

I saw Ali (ra) kissing the hands and feet of Abbas (ra) and he would keep saying this: O my Uncle! Become pleased with me.
(Bukhari, al-Adab al-mufrad, 339, #976)
لَمَّا قَدِمْنَا الْمَدِيْنَةَ فَجَعَلْنَا نَتَبَادَرُ مِنْ رَوَاحِلِنَا، فَنُقَبِّلُ يَدَ رَسُولِ اﷲِصلی الله عليه وآله وسلم وَرِجْلَهُ.

When we came to the holy city of Madina, we jumped down from riding animals and began to kiss the blessed hands and feet of the Holy Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him).

This hadith is related by Imam Abu Dawud in as-Sunan (vol. 4, p. 357 # 5225). Moreover Imam Bayhaqi also narrated this in as-Sunan al-Kubra (vol. 7, p. 102) and Imam Tabarani in two of his books: al-Mujam al-Kabir (vol. 5, p. 275 # 5313); and al-Mujam al-Awsat (vol. 1, p. 133 # 418).

Your Brother in Islam
Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 12:03:44 PM »

jazakallah for sharing this important hadees

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: