Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Milad Sharif Manane ki Dalil Quran se Sabit hy  (Read 952 times) Average Rating: 1
CHISHTI Prince
Ba Faiz-e-Qul Auliya Allah
Gem Of Forum

« on: February 24, 2010, 02:49:25 PM »

Question

Kya Nabi Ki Milad Par Khushi
Manana Jaiz Hy?

Answer

Beshak Iska Allah Ne Hukm Diya Hy
Aur
Quran Se Sabit Hy

Mulaheza Farmaye

Surah-YUNUS@58

Dalil

Milad Jaiz Quran Se:

AL-QURAN

"Aur Humne Tumhe NA Bheja
Magar REHMAT SARE JAHAAN ke LIYE"

Surah-Ambiya@107

"Rahmate Elahi Par Khushi
MananeKa Hukm Quran Me He
Dekhiye"

Sureh-Yunus@58

AL-QURAN

"Allah Hi Ke Fazal Aur Usi
Ki Rehmat Aur Usi Par
Chahiye Ki Khushi Kare
Wo Unke Sab Dhan-Doulat
Se Behtar Hy"

Surah-Yunus@58

Apne Dosto/Rishtedaro ko join karwane ke liye unke mobile se 1 sms type kry

JOIN SUNNILIVE
aur bheje

Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: February 24, 2010, 02:49:25 PM »

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 03:24:58 PM »

wondeful sharing..very helpful..will jst post this to one idiot who is bothering me from last 4 days.

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 03:24:58 PM »

sheedi
786 / 820

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 06:45:21 PM »

Subhaanallaah

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALAA SYEDNAA WA MAULAANAA MUHAMMADIN ABDIKAA WA RASOOLIKAA WA SALLI ALAL MU'MINEENA WAL MU'MINAATI WAL MUSLIMEENA WAL MUSLIMAATI
Sana
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 08:26:09 PM »

nice sharing

TU Agr Mujhe Nawaze To Tera Karam Hai Mere MALIK Warna
TERI Rehmaton K Qabil Meri Bandagi na
syed ali furquan hussaini

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 09:06:38 PM »

"And send salaam on him the day he was born, and the day he dies and the day he wil be raised up to life (again)" (19:15)

If the celebration of birthdays is an innovation and prohibited then why would Allah Ta'ala single out the birthday of Hadhrat Yahyah (peace be upon him)? It is to be remembered that these are the words of Allah and He is the one who is sending salaam on to His messenger and clearly signifying his birthday as a peculiar and significant day..If Allah Almighty is ordering mankind to convey these salaams on to Sayyidina Yahya (peace be upon him) how can one say it is prohibited to do the same for the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) on his birthday who is the last and greatest of all Prophets? A birthday is significant in that a day is singled out for collective worship. One type of salaam is salaam ul-aam, a general one and the other type salaam ul qass which is sent together collectively. Although we are encouraged to send salaat and salaam on the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) every day, having one day in particular means a collective act of worship takes place which is always superior. Indeed salaam can also be viewed as a gift from Allah to His Prophets just as we give gifts to each other on our birthdays. The same commandment has also been given in respect of Sayyinia Isa (peace be upon him) in Surah Maryam

"And send salaam on me the day I was born and the day I died and the day I shall be rasied alive" (19:33)

"Mere nabi se mera rishta kaal bhi tha aaj bhi hai,
 aap na sub kuch gumbad-e-khazra kaal bhi tha aur aaj bhi hai"
                      [furquan]
syed ali furquan hussaini

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 09:09:48 PM »

"And remind them of the days of the Allah."  Sura Ibrahim, Verse5

In this verse Allah Almighty orders his prophet Musa[Alahis Salam] to remind his nation the days of Allah Almighty. "The days of Allah" are those days in which great events took place or Allah Almighty bestowed his great rewards to his creature. As the Holy Quran testifies this explanation of the days of Allah Almighty.
In the Holy Quran Musa[Alaihis Salam] says:
"And when Musa said it his people remember Allah's favor upon you, when he delivered you from Firawn's people who used to afflict you worsly, and slaughter your sons and let your daughters live and in it there was shown great mercy of your lord." (Sura Ibrahim , Verse 6 )

Hafiz Ibn Kathir and Qadi Shawkani writes that:  "the Days of Allah' refers to the day on which Allah Almighty has done a favour on mankind.  For example, the freedom of Banu Isra'il from the slavery of Fir'awn" [Ibn Kathir,Tafsir Ibn Kathir; Qadi Shawkani, Fath al-Qadir]

Allah's greatest favour on mankind was the birth of the Holy Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wa aaleh).  This means that the Mawlid of the Holy Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wa aaleh) is one of the "Days of Allah", therefore we should remember it.

"Mere nabi se mera rishta kaal bhi tha aaj bhi hai,
 aap na sub kuch gumbad-e-khazra kaal bhi tha aur aaj bhi hai"
                      [furquan]
Shaik Basiruddin Mohammad

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 04:47:16 AM »

Aauzo Billaahi Minash Shaitaan Nir Rajim
Bismillaah Hir Rehman Nir Rahim ;  Allah - Beginning With The Name Of - The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
Sallallaaho Allanabiyil Ummi wa aalehi Sallallahoalaihhewasallam Salato Wa salaaman AlaikRasoolAllah

Brothers & Sisters

Bidah se bacho....bidah se bacho....bidah se bacho

Narrated 'Umar:
I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle." (Hadith 4:654)

Christians celebrates the birthday of the son of mary.... we must be different from them....

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "None should say that I am better than Yunus bin Matta." (Hadith 4:627)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
A Muslim and a Jew quarreled. The Muslim taking an oath, said, "By Him Who has preferred Muhammad over all people...!" The Jew said, "By Him Who has preferred Moses, over all people." The Muslim raised his hand and slapped the Jew who came to the Prophet to tell him what had happened between him and the Muslim. The Prophet said, "Don't give me superiority over Moses, for the people will become unconscious (on the Day of Resurrection) and I will be the first to gain consciousness to see Moses standing and holding a side of Allah's Throne. I will not know if he has been among those people who have become unconscious; and that he has gained consciousness before me, or he has been amongst those whom Allah has exempted."(Hadith 4:620)

Beshak hum nabi(sal lal laho tala alaihi wasalm) aur aap(sal lal laho tala alaihi wasalm) ke sahaba aur gharwale ke par salam bechthey hai lekin woh tho hum ko har din karni chahiye....

Allah knows better....

Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 09:41:18 AM »

Assalaamualycum Wa Rehamtullahe Wa Barkathu. brother SHaikh Basir..

This is Not Bidah.

please go through all the Topics on this Board
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php/board,45.0.html

to knw the actual facts about milaad

Also Read here about Shirk Bidat and Fitna what is it in acutality
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php/topic,4675.0.html

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
yasminmasood

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 03:45:33 PM »

Subhan allah.

The Shortest Distance between a Problem and it’s Solution is the Distance between your Knees and the Floor. The one who Kneels to Allah (Ta’Ala) can Stand Up to Anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: