Print  
Author Topic: Best Time for Dua………  (Read 6858 times) Average Rating: 5
Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« on: September 24, 2009, 11:26:56 AM »

Best Time for Dua………

1. Middle of the night:
The Messenger (Peace and Blessing be upon him) said: "The Gates of Heaven are open at midnight, and a caller calls, 'Is there a supplicant that his supplication may be granted? Is there a petitioner that his petition maybe granted? Is there a distressed person so that his distress may be removed?'

At that time, no Muslim makes a Dua but that it is answered, except for an adulteress who trades with her body, or a person who gathers his money unlawfully." [Sahih al-Jami' 2968]

2. At the time of Azan and between it and the Iqamah:
The Messenger (Peace and Blessings Be upon Him) said: "A Dua between Azan and the Iqamat is not refused, so make du'a at that time." [Ibn Khuzaymah, Ibn Hibban]

The Messenger (Peace and Blessing Be upon Him) said: "Two kinds of du'a are not rejected - or rarely are they rejected - du'a at the time of the call for prayer, and du'a at the time of fighting when the warriors are engaged with
each other." [Abu Dawud]

On Friday after 'Asr The Messenger (Peace and Blessings Be upon Him) said: "Friday has twelve periods. Among them is a period when no Muslim asks Allah for anything but He grants it to him. Search for that period late after 'Asr." [Sahihal-Jami' 8402]

3. When it is raining:
The Messenger (Peace and Blessings Be upon Him) said: "Two kinds of du'a are not rejected: du'a at the time of the call for prayer, and du'a during rain." [Abu Dawud]

4. Being a parent, while fasting and while travelling:
The Messenger (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said: "Three types of du'a are undoubtedly granted: a parent's du'a for his children, du'a of a fasting person, and du'a of the traveller." [Abu Dawud]

5. While Making Sujood:
The Prophet (Peace and Blessings Be upon Him) said: "The servant is closest to his Lord while in sujud, so ask Allah in that time."

6. Laylatul-Qadr:
Sayyedah Aisha RA asked the Prophet (Peace and Blessings Be upon Him) What should I say on Laylatil-qadr? And he replied, O Allah, indeed you are a Pardoner,and you love pardon; so pardon me "Allahuma inaka afuuin tuhibul
afua Fahafu Anni"

PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DUAS...

Forward it Please remember u r not doing favour on me but on ur self by gaining sawab which will help u in ur life after death.

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: September 24, 2009, 11:26:56 AM »

mamqasmi
Gem Of Forum
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 09:49:05 AM »

Dear borther and sisters,

I would like to share a hadees regarding dua

Hazrat Umer e Farooq Razi Allaho Taala Anho nay farmaya jab insaan dua mangta hay to woh dua zameen aur arsh k darmian muallaq hojati hay (yani ruk jati hay) jab tak k us dua main durood sharif na parha jae Allah Kareem ki bargah e bekas panah main nahen jati aur na uska zahoor hota hay

Lehaza jab bhe koi dua karain us dua k shru main Allah Kareem k Habib e Labib Sallallaho Alaihay Wasallam ki bargah e risalat Muaab main durood ka nazrana pesh karliya karain takay dua ki quboliat main takheer na ho.

kind regards,

Talib e Dua, Sag e Dargah e Aalia MASHORI SHARIF - Faqir Mohammed Atif Minhaj Qasmi Qadri
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 09:49:05 AM »

aemughal

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 06:12:11 AM »

subhanallah
sheedi
786 / 820

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 01:05:33 PM »

Jazaakallaah Khair

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALAA SYEDNAA WA MAULAANAA MUHAMMADIN ABDIKAA WA RASOOLIKAA WA SALLI ALAL MU'MINEENA WAL MU'MINAATI WAL MUSLIMEENA WAL MUSLIMAATI
shaikhiram

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 10:03:30 AM »

SUBHANALLAH
Sana
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 03:27:48 PM »

nice sharing

TU Agr Mujhe Nawaze To Tera Karam Hai Mere MALIK Warna
TERI Rehmaton K Qabil Meri Bandagi na
KHURAM

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 09:25:48 PM »

jazak ALLAHA .......nice sharing
benazir

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 09:42:59 AM »

i had also read that HUZUR(sallallaho alaihi wa sallam) had said that whenever after namaz we make dua do it in the following way : 1st praise ALLAAH SUBHAAN WA TA'AALA; 2ND SEND DUROOD and 3rd make dua. ur dua will be accepted. i m sorry i dont have the reference for this but sure i had read this
Shah Darvesh
ACE Member
Board Member

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 07:32:15 PM »

subhanAllah.........../

GAR BUG ZARI BAADE SABA,,,, RAUZA E BA SHAHAR E MUSTAFA
BARGO SALAAMI EE GADAA,,,,,BAR RAUZA E AAN MUJTABA
shabeer

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 04:34:01 PM »

masha allah
Mustakim

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 03:38:01 PM »