Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dua saifi is a power full dua  (Read 6571 times) Average Rating: 0
Javed ahmed

« on: March 09, 2010, 12:21:54 PM »

salam bro& sisters
dua e saifi is by imam ali moula mushkil kush alyusaalam and gouse azam rehmatullaah reads more then more
this dua have 70,000 thousend angels and 70,000 moukillat means security and 70,000 jinnat
but you knows this dua will becomes arrow when you reads at mazzaar of aulia or shaheed rehmatullah then it will be effected very quickly .one day gouse azam rehmatullah alay was doing wazu and one eagle was keeps bits on cloths so gouse azam rehamatulaah see the eagle with jallali eyes and  said your head cutt off  so eagle head cuts off then gouse azam had tears comes in his noorani eyes .one of murid told ,, why you tears out murshid azam this eagle was mistakes and got the punishment so gouse azam rehmatullah reply ,, i reads so much dua e saifi and now my toungue becomes saif allah ( sword of allah taala) but i am crying for in future sokme of peoples who will insult my names and not respect me then there heads of imaan will cuts like this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,allah humma aafena  a insulting of aulia karam
and the present some of peoples who dosent knows abt the way of tassauff they are blind and there talks abt aulia is so rubish so pls pls pls pls respect the aulia bcz till to qayamat who will be wali who loves gaouse azam rehmatuallah  and if
gouse azam rehmatullah barkatahu will puts his noorani feet on our shoulder then he will be the wali
subhanallah ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ya gouse azam rehmatullah yeh dil yeh jiger ye aankhen jahan chahe qadam rakhdijeye
bigger then bigger aulia karam kept down heads for gouse azam rehmatullah alay then who are we HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
wma toufeq illa billlaaaa .. you can downloads dua a saifi on www.yabahu.com total detail you will get how u reads and how you makes hissar defence circle before reads it ,,,,,,,,
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: March 09, 2010, 12:21:54 PM »

khaleelrazack99

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 12:38:19 PM »

subhaan allah,

jazakallahu khair, thanks a lot for sharing this dua e mubarak.

Nigah-e-Wali Mein Yeh Taseer Dekhi Badal teh Hazaroon Ki Taqdeer Dekhi
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 12:38:19 PM »

sheedi
786 / 820

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 12:52:11 PM »

Jazaakallaah Khair,

But I could not access Duaa - e - Saifi at the link.

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALAA SYEDNAA WA MAULAANAA MUHAMMADIN ABDIKAA WA RASOOLIKAA WA SALLI ALAL MU'MINEENA WAL MU'MINAATI WAL MUSLIMEENA WAL MUSLIMAATI
Sana
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 02:34:25 PM »

nice sharing

TU Agr Mujhe Nawaze To Tera Karam Hai Mere MALIK Warna
TERI Rehmaton K Qabil Meri Bandagi na
Javed ahmed

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 04:11:13 PM »

salaam
dear sisters& brothers
 books i have but i cant uplaods here bcz its more then 5 mb and here only can uploads 2500kb
so pls visit www.yabahu,com and go to book shelf there one book mukhzan ala asraar downloads it inside there is both dua saifi and roohi shreef prays for ummah
jk
ATTARI
Legendary Member

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 08:28:44 AM »

JAZAK ALLAHU KHAIR

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: