Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is the first proof from Sahih Hadith on the issue of Tawassul  (Read 10160 times) Average Rating: 0
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« on: March 31, 2010, 07:29:08 PM »

MashaAllah lol posting by Imran Mohammad Ghousvi n Fiza, keep up.now something from ma side that will tear their ugly beliefs about wasila into pieces[/size]

Here is the first proof from Sahih Hadith on the issue of Tawassul

Scan Proof of Front Page (Sunnan Ibn Majah, Published by Dar us Salaam, Riyadh Saudi Arabia]

Scan Proof of Hadith of Uthman bin Hunaif (RadiAllahu anhu)

Kaam woh ley lee jiye, tum ko jo raazi karey,
Theek ho naam e Raza, tum pey karoron durood

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: March 31, 2010, 07:29:08 PM »

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 07:32:40 PM »

The Hadith states: It was narrated from 'Uthman bin Hunaif that a blind man came to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and said: "Pray to Allah to heal me." He said: "If you wish to store your reward for the Hereafter, that is better, or if you wish, I will supplicate for you." He said: "Supplicate." So he told him to perform ablution and do it well, to pray two Rak'ah, and to say this supplication: "Allahumma lnni as'aluka wa atawajjahu ilaika bimuhammadin nabiyyir-rahma. Ya Muhammadu inni qad tawajjahtu bika ila rabbi fi hajati hadhihi lituqda. Allahumma fashaffi’hu fiya (O Allah, I ask of You and I turn my face towards You by virtue of the intercession of Muhammad the Prophet of mercy. O Muhammad, I have turned to my Lord by virtue of your intercession concerning this need of mine so that it may be met. O Allah, accept his intercession concerning me)".

[Sunnan Ibn Majah, Book of Iqamat al-salat wa al-sunnat, Ch. on Salat al-hajat #1385]

In Sunnan Ibn Majah then it says:

قَالَ أَبُو إِسْحَاقَ: هذَا حَدِيثٌ صَحِيحٌ

Translation: Imam Abu Ishaq said: This Hadith is “SAHIH” [ibid]

Ulama have mentioned this hadith in the chapter of Salat al-Hajah and used it for proof that whenever there is some Hajah one should this method Even Wahabi authority Waheed uz-Zamaan Khan has used this hadith as proof that Tawassul should be sought, refer to Urdu Translation of Ibn Majah by Waheed uz Zamaan under this hadith]. This hadith is an undisputable and clear proof that Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) himself taught to ask through his intercession, rather to call him directly and ask through his intercession, had there been a hint of Shirk or Bidah in this then the Prophet would have told the Sahabi to do this only infront of him or only during his hayaat, but this hadith is Mutlaq.

(Take that service from me that pleases you, May the name of Raza be well, a million blessings on you)
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 07:32:40 PM »

masood
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 09:32:46 PM »

100% authentic proof given by brother Rizwan..May Allah guide this girl to the right path..now after looking at this proof..
wat else can one ask for?
Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 05:50:32 PM »

Just incase Salafis deny the teaching of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and say that It was only applicable during the life of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) then here is another hadith.

The Hadith of Man in need (i.e. After the dhahiri passing away of Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

The Hadith states: It is reported from the same Uthman ibn Hunaif that a person repeatedly visited Uthman bin Affan (RadiAllahu anhu) concerning something he needed, but Uthman paid no attention to him. The man went to Ibn Hunaif (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and complained to him about the matter- [Note: this was after the passing away of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم and after the caliphates of Abu Bakr and Umar ] so Uthman bin Hunaif said : “Go to the place of Wudu, then come to the Masjid, perform two Rak'ats and then say : “O Allah!, I ask you and turn to you through our Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of Mercy. O Muhammad! I turn through you to my lord, that He fulfil my need”....... until the end of the same hadith.

References: It is narrated by Imam Bayhaqi in Dalail an Nabuwa (6/167). Imam Tabrani (rah) also narrated it in Mu’jam as Sagheer where he declared it “SAHIH” (1/184).

This Hadith is a clear proof that Sahaba sought intercession of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) even after his passing away.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »

Proof that this hadith is indeed a proof over Tawassul and I will prove this from Qadhi Shawkani (Rehmat'Ullah Alaih) who is even held in high esteem by Wahabi sect.

Front Page of Tuhfa tul-Dhakireen by Qadhi Shawkani (Published by Dar us Saadr, Beirut, Lebanon)

The Hadith of Blind man is proof over Tawassul through Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

Translation: Qadhi Shawkani explains the saying of Imam Ibn al-Jarzi i.e. One should ask Allah through the intermediary of Anbiya and Pious servants of Allah: I (Qadhi Shawkani) say that to seek Intercession with Allah through Prophets and Righteous (is proven) as is narrated by Tirmidhi who called it Hassan Sahih Gharib, also narrated by Nasai’i, Ibn Majah, Ibn Khuzayma in his “Sahih” Hakim who said: It is Sahih on the criteria of Bukhari and Muslim

The Hadith of Uthman bin HUNAIF (RadiAllahu anhu) that a blind man came to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and said: “I've been afflicted in my eyesight, so pray to Allah for me". The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: “Go perform ablution (Wudu), perform two rak'at Salat and then say: “O Allah!I ask you and turn to you by the virtue of intercession of Propher Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), The Prophet of Mercy. This hadith is mentioned in the book (with chapter) of Salaat al Hajah. And regarding Tawassul through righteous people, It is proven from Sahih (Bukhari) that Sahaba used to seek rain through Abbas (RadiAllahu anhu) the uncle of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). Umar (ra) said: O Allah we turn to you through the means of Prophet's uncle

[Tuhfa tul Dhakireen, Page No. 48]

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 06:03:55 PM »

And Qadhi Shawkani (Rehmat'Ullah Alaih) also said:

وفي الحديث دليل على جواز التوسل برسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى الله عز وجل مع اعتقاد أن الفاعل هو الله سبحانه وتعالى وأنه المعطي المانع ما شاء كان وما يشأ لم يكن

Translation: And in this hadith is the Proof on permissibility of seeking intercession to Allah through Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) but with the belief that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’la is the one who grants or takes , whatever he wills happens and whatever he does not will cannot happen.

[Tuhfa adh Dhakireen, Page No. 138]

This is precisely our aqida and thus the hadith of Uthman bin Hunaif (RadiAllahu anhu) is itself a proof over Tawassul and all Wahabis pseudo interpretations are proven Batil here.

Rizwan Maniar
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 06:08:38 PM »

Here is proof from hadith that Sahabi came to the grave of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and sought his intercession.

Front Page of Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah, Vol. 6 (Published by Dar ul Kutb al iLmiyyah, Beirut, Lebanon]

The Hadith of Malik al-Dar (RadiAllahu anhu) of seeking intercession through Prophet in his grave.

Translation: Malik al-Dar who was the treasurer of Umar (RadiAllahu anhu) relates: The people were gripped by drought during the tenure of Umar (Ibn-ul-Khattab). Then a man "WALKED UP TO THE GRAVE OF PROPHET AND SAID: O MESSENGER OF ALLAH! ASK FOR RAIN" for your Ummah who is in dire straits. Then he saw the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) in dream. The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said to him, Go over to Umar, give him my regards and tell him that the rain will come to you. And tell Umar that he should be on his toes, he should be on his toes (he should remain alert). He went over to see Umar and passed on to him the tidings. On hearing this, Umar broke into a spurt of crying.  He said, O Allah, I exert myself to the full until I am completely exhausted.

[Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah, Hadith # 31993]

This Hadith is authenticated as "SAHIH" by Imam Ibn Kathir in Al Bidayah Wan Nihayah Volume No. 5, Page No. 167, Imam Ibn Hajr al Asqalani also declared it "SAHIH" in Fath ul Bari, Volume No.2, Page No. 495-496, Imam Qastallani agreed to him in al-Mawahib].

farhakhan.pathan
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 04:08:37 PM »

JajaakAllhu Khair Rizwaan Bhai
this is not only a post but a jewel kind of thing for us
May Rabbul  Kareem bless u fo all ur efforts
Altaf Sultani
Ba Tufel-e-Sayed Akhtar Shafiq Sultani Subhani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 04:16:18 PM »

The following verse proves that one can seek a Wasila by approaching the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). Allah Ta'ala states in the Holy Quran:

"And if when they do injustice unto their souls, then O Beloved! They should come to you and then beg forgiveness from Allah, and the Messenger should intercede for them, then surely, they would find Allah most Relenting, Merciful."

(Part 5, Ruku 7)

Farid Kaale mainde kaprey, kaala mainda wais,
Gunahan Bharehan mai pheraan, Lok kahe dervesh
Altaf Sultani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 04:18:32 PM »

Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Abbas (radi Allahu anhu) states that when the Jews wished to gain victory over their enemies they would make this Du'a: "O Allah! We ask to you through the mediation of the unlettered Prophet that You may grant us victory over those Polytheists."

(Tafseer Durre Manthur)

Altaf Sultani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 04:19:56 PM »

Sayyiduna Imam ibn Jureer Tibri (radi Allahu anhu) writes that the Jews also made this Du'a: "O Allah! Send down that a Prophet who will make justice between us and the people and those people used to gain victory and help against the others through his mediation."

(Tafseer ibn Jareer)

Altaf Sultani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 04:22:55 PM »

Hadrat Uthman bin Haniff (radi Allahu anhu) says that a blind man came to the court of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and said,

"O Messenger of Allah! Pray for me that I may regain my sight."

The Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "Go and perform ablution and read two Raka'ats of Nafil Salaah and read this Du'a: 'O Allah! Verily I ask of You and towards You I use the mediation of Nabi-e-Rahmat, Muhammad Mustapha (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). O Muhammad! Verily I turn through your Wasila to Your Creator for my needs so that my needs may be fulfilled. O Allah, accept the intercession of Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) for me".

(Ibn Maja; Shifa Shareef)

With regards to this Hadith Shareef about the blind man being asked to make Du’a with the Wasila of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), Sayyiduna Allama Abdul Ghani Delhwi (radi Allahu anhu) says, "It proves the permissibility of mediation and that of the Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) intercession. This command is that during his life, but also after his demise." (Misbahus Zijaja Bar Hashia ibn Maja)

Thus, one is allowed to seek the Wasila of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) even after his demise.

Altaf Sultani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 04:25:41 PM »

When Sayyiduna Adam (alaihis salaam) ate from the forbidden tree, he made Du'a to Allah Ta'ala through the mediation of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) in this way: "O Allah! Forgive me with the Wasila of Muhammad Mustapha (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)."

(Tibraani; Muwahibul Ladaniyah)

The Ambiya are Wasilas (mediators) for their Ummah in every form and the Wasila of the Ambiya is the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). Hence, the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is the Wasila of all mediations, even the Wasila for Hadrat Adam (alaihis salaam).

(Tafseer Saadi)

Altaf Sultani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 04:27:45 PM »

Sayyidah Aisha Siddiqa (radi Allahu anha) says that the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "O Allah! Grant Islam respect through Umar ibn Khatab."

(Ibn Majah)

Altaf Sultani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2010, 04:28:35 PM »

The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Abdaals will be in Syria. They are forty men. When one of them passes away, then Allah Ta'ala puts another in his place. Through their blessings it rains. Through them victory is gained over enemies and through their blessings punishment is moved away from the people of Syria."

(Mishkaat; Ash'atul Lam'aat)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: