Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mahaboob Nagar District Andhrapradesh : Koil Kunda  (Read 11588 times) Average Rating: 0
Imran Mohammad Ghousvi
اللهم صل على محمد
Gem Of Forum

« on: May 04, 2010, 07:24:53 PM »

KOIL KUNDA SHAREEF

HAZRAT SYED SHAH ABDURRAHMAN HUSSAINI RAHMATULLAH ALEHI (Qutub e Mahboob Nagar District)
{Wisaal 21 zilhijja 906 hijri}

A SNAP FROM OUTSIDE

koil kunda is located 25 kilo meters from mahaboob nagar district of andhra pradesh. and mahaboob nagar is 98 kilo meters far from hyderabad. You can reach this place from hyderabad easilymfrom Mahatma gandhi bus station you will find buses to mahaboob nagar, within 2 hours you will reach to mahaboob nagar, and from the bus station of mahaboob nagar you can find buses to KOIL KUNDA and within 40 minutes you will reach KOIL KUNDA.

people say that he came from afghanistan..(allah knows best)

There was a very famous magician (jadoogar) his name was RAJA KOIL. He used to kill one person everyday to increase his magical powers..many aulia Allah try to fight with him but he killed many aulia who came in his way or who tried to stop him from killing innocent people to increasing his magical powers...many aulia Allah were shaheed while trying to stop this jadoogar. Because Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala has given this task to a qutub of mahaboob nagar... yes he was Hazrat Syed Abdurrahman Hussaini Rahmatullah Alehi.. he killed this jadoogar and conquered the Castle of koil raja..since then qutub of mahaboob nagar also known as FATEH E QILA KOIL KONDA.. (Conqueror of the castle of koil konda)

sandal Mubarak is every year 21 Zil Hijjah
Fateha Monthly : 21 of every Arabic month between asar and maghrib salah.

the mazar shareef is made on some hight we have to pour flowers from this stick. no one can kiss the mazar.

Hazrat Abdurrahman Hussaini Rahmatullah alehi has cultivated 16 trees of miswak. But now only 9 of them remain alive..the special thing in these trees is.. every leaf of this tree has something written on it from the Arabic alphabets. (I have seen this with my own eyes)..if you want to see this live miracle you can go to dargah shareef.

you can see the trees behind the mazar e shareef of his son

This stone is called mannati musalla..if have any wish and u want to find out if your wish will be fulfilled or not then you can test it. Just make a wish and lift the stone with only 2 fingers.. if your wish is going to be fulfilled then you can lift the stone very easily..if your wish is not going to be fulfilled then the stone will be very heavy and you can feel it. (I have tested this one also)

Hazrat Syed Shah Abdurrahman Hussain Rahmatullah alehi and his blessed wife hazrat Syeda Chand Bibi Sahiba is also very famous in local non-muslim peoples. They call WADI ANNA to hazrat shah sahab and WADI AMMA to his wife hazrat syeda chand bibi sahiba.. wadi anna means the one who fulfills wishes.
Khadim of bargah says hazrat syeda chand bibi sahiba rahmatullah aleha have greater place in wilayat than hazrat Abdurrahman hussaini rahmatullah alehi (allah knows best)

his blessed wife beside his mazar..

The back of mazaar e shareef, there is one mountain (pahad). Its name is CHA'HAL TAN PAHAD it was named chahaltan pahad because on this pahad. total 40 aulia e kiram have done chilla..one of them is hazrat syed shah abdurrahman hussaini. but now adays local non muslim peoples have overtaken the place and named it as raama konda..

Son : Hazrat Syed Shah Jalal Hussaini Rahmatullah alehi known as Peer Miya Hussaini Rahmatullah alehi. His blessed mazar is also located in the ahaata.

Patenal Uncle : Hazrat Syed Shah Ahmad Shamsul Alam Hussaini [QUTUB E RAICHOOR]
you can find info about him in following link
http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/dargah/RaichurKarnataka.htm

and his beloved father and grand father is resting in gogi shareef karnataka. talluqa shahpoor
his father name is hazrat syed shah noor alam hussaini
his grand father name is hazrat syed shah jalaluddin hussaini known as CHANDA HUSSAINI resting in GOGI SHAREEF Karnataka

There is one more great wali resting in the ahata, his name is Hazrat Syed Ahmad Hussaini.. he was the first khadim of hazrat Abdurrahman hussaini rahmatullah alehi. peples say that before hundred years sugar used to pour from his blessed mazar but now it is stopped because peoples are disrespecting the sugar by weighing it.

you can see the mazar of hazrat syed ahmed hussaini rahmatullah alehi.. the first mazar is of him.

You can find many many aulia Allah in this small place.
If you want to visit this dargah you can contact the khadim.

Khadim : Syed Mahaboob Ali sahab known as Mahaboob Pasha
Mobile Number: +91 9492176870
Abdurrahman

Mobile Number: +91 9052859878

“And Our duty is only to proclaim the clear message.”[Surah-Ya-Seen-Ayah 17]
Aulia-e-hind.com
« on: May 04, 2010, 07:24:53 PM »

mazhar rehmani
Jo Bhi Chaho Wo Milega Ek Ishi Tatbir Se, Shart Ye Hai Ishq Karle Pahle Apne Pir Se.
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 08:46:40 PM »

Kya Baat hai.. SubhanAllah.. jazakAllah for sharing this bueatifull mazar sharif pics.

Auliya Naksh Kudrat Pe Lakho Salam, Panjatan Ki Sayadat Pe lakho Salam,
Fazl-e-Rehman Se Azmat Nabi Ki jo Sikhi, Is Mujadid Ki Jidad Pe Lakho Salam,
Qadri,Naqshbandi Wa Chishti Gulon Ki, Karam Pash Nighat Pe Lakho Salam,
Jise Bibi Zohra Banaye Hai Beta, Fazl-e-Rehman Ki Nisbat Pe Lakho salam.
[/b]
plz visit : http://hazratfazlerehman.com
Aulia-e-hind.com
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 08:46:40 PM »

Sayyad ayaz
ACE Member

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 11:16:17 PM »

subhanallah

AA GAYA MOHABBAT MEIN MAQAAM AISA KE JIDHAR DEKHU UDHAR HAZRAT DOULAT SHAH HAI.
Fiza
Gem Of Forum
Board Member

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »

Subhan ALLAH..........very nice sharing and beautifully explained...............Thx for sharing...............Imran bhai Smiley

Hasbi Allahu wa ne'mal wakil,Wa`alamu anna feekum Rasul Allah Sallallahu Taala Alaihi Waalihi Wa Sallam
CHISHTI Prince
Ba Faiz-e-Qul Auliya Allah
Gem Of Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 09:24:23 AM »

SubhanAllah ,MashaAllah Bahut hi Umda Photos hyn

JazakAllah for Sharing...........

❤️Love towards All , Malice towards None❤️

💐🌹Saying by Huzoor Sultan - ul - Hind Hazrat Khawaja Moinuddeen Chishti RadiAllahanhu🌹💐

💐🌹Let's spread the teaching of ISLAM in the Light of SUFiSM🌹💐
tarey888

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 02:57:29 PM »

subhan Allah, Mashallah
Bundle's Of thanks for Sharing
Talib-E-ILM
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 03:57:39 PM »

Just so miraculous...wonderful share brother

In order to have a Comfortable Journey of Life, Reduce the Luggage of Desires...
Altaf Sultani
Ba Tufel-e-Sayed Akhtar Shafiq Sultani Subhani
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 04:07:07 PM »

Subhan ALLAH.....

Farid Kaale mainde kaprey, kaala mainda wais,
Gunahan Bharehan mai pheraan, Lok kahe dervesh
Sana
Global Moderator
Legendary Member

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 04:20:48 PM »

subhanallah
thanks for sharing bhai

TU Agr Mujhe Nawaze To Tera Karam Hai Mere MALIK Warna
TERI Rehmaton K Qabil Meri Bandagi na
ATTARI
Legendary Member

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 02:07:13 PM »

JAZAK ALLAHU KHAIR

Tzadduki

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2017, 09:30:39 AM »

Salaam. This is wonderful. I have my shijra which says that hazrat sayyid noor alam hussaini (ra) was my ancestor. one of the sons of hazrat sayyid noor alam hussaini (ra) was sayyid abbas hussaini who was given the title of "khan" and he was known as abbas khan. i do not think i am wrong because according to the shijra i have, the father of hazrat sayyid noor alam hussaini (ra) is hazrat sayyid qitaal hussaini (ra) and his father was hazrat sayyid habib allah hussaini (ra) and his father was hazrat sayyid ali hussaini (ra) and this goes on to imam hussain  Aleh Salam .
Tzadduki

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2017, 03:17:38 AM »

Salaam. My name is Sayyid Mustafa Ali Hussaini and as per our shajrah i am a descendant of Hazrat Shah Abdurrahman Hussaini (ra) through his son Hazrat Sayyid Shah Jalal Hussaini (ra). I follow the naqshbandi silsila and it is quite interesting to read about my ancestors. To confirm my ancestry i did the latest genetic testing and it showed the genetic signature of being a descendant of our Prophet  (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him). Our family no longer lives in India now and we have no interest in returning to India or becoming a hereditary successor, as we do not believe in hereditary succession. The wilayat is something that is bestowed by Allah( Subhana wa taaala) on whom He pleases. I had basharat of Imam Ali (ra) twice. In one he confirmed that I am his progeny and in other he said he will be my guide for life. I am writing this just to add to the information presented here. Allah Hafiz.

P.S: I had previously posted on this topic. however, that post had some errors as the shijra is written is in classical arabic and i misread some of the names. when i spoke to my uncle, he corrected me and the above one is the correct one. Please disregard the shijra i posted on april 16th 2017. JAK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: